RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - Quadruple Watch 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

crossy1686

career ending
Still offside apparently?
Nothing to say.

We've managed to break our team somehow.

Lost to these pricks of all the teams.
A level worse than dogshit that I haven't seen from us in a long, long time. Depressing.
Bloody hell.

That was fecking dire.
fecking dreadful from start to finish.

We need a full reset in training.
How the feck was that onside?

Shite none the less.
The players have checked out so I'll do the same. When Elliot and Carvalho are the only ones not bottling challenges the season is done.
Nightmare fuel. feck. Sort yourselves out.
2pts from a possible 9. Against sides we should be beating. We have walked into this mess with our eyes wide open
I don’t get it, looking at the lines in the grass that was definitely off side
The lines showed him offside
On a positive note, we are still above Everton

stevoc

That result is a real blow to Liverpool's hopes of staying up.

Eplel

The coping mechanisms are already in place

is it significant that the VAR picture of Rashford's offside only had one line on it?

He was more offside than Mane at Woodison a couple of years ago, yet...

crossy1686

career ending
Still not accepting the Rashford goal
They can all feck off. I'm also gonna feck off. Have a nice week
Absolute shit... Lethargic from last season's marathon and we've put all the money on 1 player instead having players to take us another level

Will be amazing if we get top 4
When's the World Cup?
We collectively shit our pants, as we have usually done down the years at Old Trafford. No surprise, always put money on it.
These tactics are broken. Back to the drawing board Jurgen. Maybe get an assistant in who doesn't pat himself on the back with a cringeworthy book while you're at it
This team is doing an Icarus.

Still think some of them are in Paris. I know I and a few supporters are.

I hope this is not a hangover season, but it's not looking good.
Man Utd are shit.

We were just shittier.
Trent Alexander Arnold needs to take a good long fecking look at himself. He has been SHOCKING in the three games this season and what's worse is he looks like he can't be arsed. At one point up in their corner he pulled out of a tackle with that new full back they have, your man fell and STILL got up and bet Trent to the second ball.

Our great team unfortunately looks like it's had it's day and the Net spend bollocks has finally caught up with us because that was utter fecking dogshit, as was Palace as was Fulham.
As poor as we were we only only lost to a incorrect VAR call.
I'm absolutely done with the toxic positivity shit. We need big big fecking changes in that midfield. Tired of people making out like you're not a true fan if you don't just blindly accept the current situation. We extended Klopp's contract and now he's not getting the back he deserves.
We are just so incredibly shit. Nothing is currently working.

Defence? Shit.
Midfield? Worst in the league.
Attack? Shit.

Don't see how we fix this.
Not a time for kneejerk reaction but hard to see how we would be title contenders.
I know we were rubbish today but how wasn't Rashford offside?
I havnt seen the lines, sure I will, but he looked a yard off.
That was a dog shit sandwich, on stale bread, dipped in piss.

Eplel

Oh and why was Fernandes not sent off? Clear as day second yellow, in front of the ref, not just holding the ball once, but running back and doing it again?
:D:D:D

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Shockingly poor - title challenge almost over based on our performances, we are at 60-70% difficult to improve performance in time to salvage the season
2-1 probably flattered that performance. We have injury issues, but that’s no excuse for such a craven performance.
As poor as we were we only only lost to a incorrect VAR call.

That was shite.

BUY SOME MIDFIELDERS!
yeah

FSG out !!
That was really very bad, abject even. And more than a little worrying.
What a crock of shit,

Half the players didn't even bother and the rest were terrible.
Nothing to say.

We've managed to break our team somehow.

Lost to these pricks of all the teams.
Gonna be a dogfight for 4th
Dogshit performance. Keystone cops defending
Terrible start to the season.

We need Jota and Thiago back soon or we will find ourselves well behind City in a month or so.
fecking dreadful from start to finish.

We need a full reset in training.
How the feck was that onside?

Shite none the less.
Yet another desperately poor display. Embarrassing against that United team.

Feels like the January/February period from the 20/21 season where everything looked broken. Yes we have injuries but the players who are available are far better than what they've shown this season.

Something is very, very wrong with this team.
The players have checked out so I'll do the same. When Elliot and Carvalho are the only ones not bottling challenges the season is done.
no chance that was no offside... after Mane's armpits, Firminho's armpit... this is a horror decision.

looking forward to the lines on fields screens...

we are in big trouble with that midfield.
Nightmare fuel. feck. Sort yourselves out.
Deserved nothing, got nothing.

They weren't even that good, though they put in more effort than usual admittedly.

Rashford looked offside to me.
2pts from a possible 9. Against sides we should be beating. We have walked into this mess with our eyes wide open
Bring on the toxicity!

Was hard work watching Milner lumber about unable to keep up.

But so many let the side down tonight, including some that have been for a good few seasons, our very best players.
The most worrying thing is I'm not even surprised by the result or the performance. What a shit month.

crossy1686

career ending
The autopsy continues
Embarrassing that. No fight, no energy, too many old slow players who have lost the edge. What the hell was Trent doing? That first goal, he was a disgrace. Amateur. Virg, god love him, was shite. Ambling round the pitch like he’s got all day. Only Diaz, Elliott and Carvalho get any credit.

Also, the medical team want putting in the bin.
Switched off as soon as Rashford's shot hit the net. Needed to go for a walk to calm down (didn't work).

What I saw for 55 minutes was disgraceful against one of the worst teams in the league.

Every single player out there tonight has embarrassed themselves and the club.

Had at least 4 players starting tonight that aren't good enough any more.

Klopp has some serious shit do sort out if we're getting anywhere near silverware this season.
Howard Webb must be haunting the VAR room
You could see something was off from minute one against Fulham, the superfans wouldn't have it though.
Oh come on, how do you watch that game and say "we weren't that bad"

That's just honestly bullshit.
This is what happens when you try and mingebag your way to a dynasty.
He was offside. They just drew the lines to suit the game.
Salah's finished as a dribbler, 1 v 1 with the slight loss of pace, he'll get goals and contribute through his technical quality and experience, still mobile enough but he's likely not going to be worth that contract.
Man Utd, a side who lost to BRIGHTON and BRENTFORD and we made them look world class.
When Milner has to tear strips off VVD halfway through the first half you know something is wrong.
We’ve got the best manager in the world and yet FSG continue not to back Klopp.

Our squad is embarrassingly thin and our midfield old.

Keeping Salah over Mane was a mistake too.
If this carries on, City will be the least of our worries.
Utter garbage and shite.

And shit.
Can we start protesting against our owners now?
They just didn’t give a feck. This was United away. Everyone of us would have given 110% on that pitch. Too much money, egos too big, lack of passion.

Charlie Foley

That last one his hilarious. I love when fans say they’d “give 110%”. Yeah for 6 minutes you fat feck then you’d be throwing up in the corner

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Van Dijk absolutely shit this season. Yes the midfield are a big issue, but at the moment I’d start Konate and Matip if everyone was fit.
When Milner has to tear strips off VVD halfway through the first half you know something is wrong.
Injury prone squad with a bunch of old, unathletic midfielders. Sad part is, everything from the Fulham match has been confirmed.
We’ve got the best manager in the world and yet FSG continue not to back Klopp.

Our squad is embarrassingly thin and our midfield old.

Keeping Salah over Mane was a mistake too.
If this carries on City aren’t the only team we need to worry about
If this carries on, City will be the least of our worries.
Something just doesn’t seem right mentally. Yes we have injuries, but that doesn’t explain some of the laziness/complacency we’re seeing out there.
This midfield refresh is going to be at least one season too late.
Get the cheque book out for fecks sake.

That midfield couldn't play in the SPL, never mind the EPL.
Great teams have a cycle and some of ours have certainly come to the end of their usefulness....it's clear we're recycling the team that won all the trophies, but the likes of Bobby and Milner have no place in our first team, Hendo a waning force - VVD looking slower and less commanding.... both our fullbacks have life in them, but they've started the season in second gear and they need a rocket up their arses.

Midfield is a massive concern.

Congrats to United they were the better team tonight.
feck United. Game raising cheating c*nts, Everton in red.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
City signing Haaland has broken their spirit. There’s only so many times you can get 90+ points and end up the bridesmaid. That’s why they had an open top bus parade for finishing second. That’s the moment their golden era was over.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Why is their mobile website so shit? Terrible responsive design.

Robbie Boy

Their midfield tonight was appalling and TAA is just shite, unless he's playing against dross and getting acres of space.

Status
Not open for further replies.