RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - Quadruple Watch 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Erik ten Hag

From within two games of becoming the greatest team in history six months ago to... whatever the feck this is.

I just don't understand it. Every single player looks a shadow of themself.
Or their luck has run out and they simply were never at such a level to begin with. :keano:

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Klopp and Pep need a good look in the mirror. They had 5 weeks to sort this out and we look more open and vulnerable than ever.
Why do we care about City's vulnerabilities?
Some clowns want City to win the league oddly, thats why he probably mentioned them.
he meant Pep Lijnders because the way it looks. He also has a big say besides Klopp in how we play
you what?? I clearly meant our coach you clown.
That Salah contract broke some of our players.
It broke him by the looks of it. Flashes of brilliance here and there but he isn't worth the wage he's being paid
This just isn’t a Klopp side ..The team he inherited in 2015 would outfight and outrun this one
We'll give the Conference League a good go. Would be nice to win.
This same Brentford team beat man city at the Etihad btw....

crossy1686

career ending
Years of complacency and neglect. You reap what you sow. Still, we've got a nice training ground and Nivea as a sponsor.
That Salah contract broke some of our players.
It broke him by the looks of it. Flashes of brilliance here and there but he isn't worth the wage he's being paid.
Some clowns want City to win the league oddly, thats why he probably mentioned them.
For one he put his forearm in his back and pushed him. Its a foul.
You have seen the size of Konate right ? It’s not a foul.
Nah, you'd call thousand fould is you give foul to all of these. I can say this though, we would never get a 'no foul' call like this if we were attacking.
We'll give the Conference League a good go. Would be nice to win.

This same Brentford team beat man city at the Etihad btw....

Glorio

Why did Micah Richards look like he was enjoying the result a bit too much? :lol:

No Idea For Nickname

Cara talks a lot of shite these days but he’s absolutely nailing it there.
Must be lurking in here. Haha
When will they announce the Elliott contract extension to cheer us up?
They are boring... Give them few hours..
And I found this:

@Dumbstar @Klopper76
I've always wondered if tubby is one of those Liverpool fans on Redcafe who put our club down whilst wanking over Man Utd. And now I know
Mate, I own RedCafe
There's one there whose an absolute fecking weapon, if he really is a Liverpool fan.

I've occasionally tried to defend them in that they have to say the 'right things' if they don't want to be banned, but this one goes way beyond that
Why would any Red want to register on there anyway? Bunch of idiots on there and the real Mancs I know wouldn't go near that place anyway
It should be "Dumbstar". The clue is in the name
That ‘Klopper’ guy? There’s a few of them like, but the few times I’ve read stuff on there, he’s front and centre, and absolute disgrace of a fan. Defo has no clue about rivalries, as he’s happily cosying up to Mancs and putting down Liverpool in the process.
And there is no defence, any fan who has any actual emotional tie to LFC and Liverpool knows you don’t spend your time living on the forum of one of it’s two biggest rivals.
Yeah I think that's the one, though I don't pay too much attention to the names on my very occasional visits.

The only defence I had was that sometimes fans join a rival's forum, usually to take the piss to begin with, but then find they've made friends and got involved in decent non-football conversations, threads about life, politics etc and games etc and so don't want to get banned, so end up 'modulating' what they say about the club and the rival club.

I mean I wouldn't do it (no time for starters) but I've known it happen.
oh yeah, going on other teams forums to read and join in at times - fair enough really! But it’s the fans who don’t actually go on their own teams forums and spend inordinate amounts of time on another teams’ that is bizarre to me.
And I remember this Klopper guy having a ridiculous post count, not the post count of an occassional visitor - and he’s one of those who actually posts there DURING LFC matches?!! And there’s a few there like that
Leaves your head spinning thinking about it. A bit like Antony.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
I know it’s been said before, but Rawk’s alright. I went on Bluemoon earlier and read their match thread, and it was literally people offering to fight each other

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I know it’s been said before, but Rawk’s alright. I went on Bluemoon earlier and read their match thread, and it was literally people offering to fight each other
Well yeah, anyone is 'alright' compared to Bluemoon.

They're just chemtrails and flat earth mental rather than writing in six foot high letters on the walls in their own shit mental.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Well yeah, anyone is 'alright' compared to Bluemoon.

They're just chemtrails and flat earth mental rather than writing in six foot high letters on the walls in their own shit mental.
That…..is a very decent analogy

No Idea For Nickname

Thread on Redcafe discussing a stop gap centre forward option and they're seriously suggesting the likes of Morata
To be honest, Morata is better than anyone they have upfront ...
Still funny that that is the best option available to them..that was kinda the point.

There was even a suggestion of Brereton Diaz
Feels to me like the best thing about the Gakpo signing is the Cold War moment for me. At some point in the late 1980s, after years of what seemed like pissing contests between America and the USSR, somehow it got leaked that Russia could not afford to pay their Navy's electricity bill. Effectively, somehow the country was broke. America knew they had won the cold war by default.
In the buying of Cody, the mancs offered a piss poor schedule of payments to PSV, so they were dismissed out of hand - by a team managed by a former manc, no less!. The Glazers have emptied the coffers to the point where they have to sell. The poor old cash cow is not as able to produce the milk these days. It could also operate as a green light for buyers to offer less, or walk away even.
Anthony is their Potemkin
Still shit?
Still ahead of us in the league. And with a game in hand.
Lots of moaning about our midfield in the transfer thread. Would we swap ours for theirs?
Yeah, probably.
Won't finish above us & no I wouldn't.
I mean, I'd consider swapping our midfield with a few teams in Europe, but Man Utd's wouldn't be one of them.

I'm quietly confident we'll finish above these anyway.
Ouch...lolol

Manchester United attacker Anthony Elanga has been advised to leave the club for Everton, which would be a better reflection of his level, according to one pundit – while an insider has revealed he is dissatisfied with his situation at Old Trafford.
Dissatisfied?! He should be playing for Sunderland
Sir Marcus Rashford dropped for disciplinary reasons apparently

Ten Haag really trying to stamp his authority isn’t he. Can’t help but feel considering the personalities in that squad it’s only going to end one way - again
They really are a joke of a club
That'll be Rashford as captain in a few weeks then
I don't see Rashford as being one of those players who'll kick up a stink though. I think he'll just take whatever fine he's been given and get on with it. Because despite being a manc I actually think he's a good, level-headed lad.
Rashford probably late for training or meeting. Can’t be too serious as he’s named on the bench. Fair play to Ten Hag though if he’s prepared to drop him.
Came on as a half time sub, so not dropped in reality, just rested.
These c*nts gonna finish top 4 by the looks of it
Grinding out results home and away
We've only played 16 games mate. This is them at their best. If we play anywhere close to the levels we can reach, we'll comfortably finish above them.
Yeah. We beat them at home and we have to make up one point. They’re terribly dull, can’t see how they’ll end up with a better GD than us if it came to that.

Looks like we’ll need to catch them or Newcastle. Doesn’t feel daunting but we will need to improve. Although 10 wins in our last 13 (in all comps?) suggests we’re hardly beyond hope.
Their last minute winner v Fulham was annoying as was this win.
These were games I was expecting them to at least not win.

Just have to keep the pressure on. They are still in the league cup and hopefully will have a 2 legged semi to go with their extra Europa league games.
Not if they don't sign a striker they won't.

Rashford is in a little bit of form, but he's the only one who looks like he might even score for them, and when he reverts back to his standard level they're gonna be hard pressed for goals.
He’s very streaky isn’t he? He’ll stop soon enough
Just put £20 on them to win the league.

You can see Howard Webb's influence already.

They'll win it by ten points. City second. Chelsea third. Us fourth.
Been totally unimpressed by Antony..
Martial or Fidget Spinner?
They're grinding out wins. To be fair, we aren't exactly setting the world alight either. I think we will both be pretty close come May - particularly if we don't get a midfielder.
if we don't add any midfield strength, I don't think we'll end up as high as them at all.

from what (admittedly little) I've seen of them they look more cohesive than we have recently.
Don't expect Sky to be doing a montage of missed from Anthony anytime soon.
To be fair, they have sorted their midfield
Have they? A midfield of Casemiro, Eriksen and McTominay/Fred is hardly a top 4 material ...
They are easily the best team in the league. The papers and the TV said so.

And all their players have two names when they play

"BRUNO FERNANDES!!" "MARCUS RASHFORD!!"

They have to have two names because there have 237 players called Fernandes and Rashford.
Casemiro is class. Erikssen is a good player too. The rest of them are shite though.
He's having his honeymoon period. Will put his feet up and tail off dramatically soon enough, and when Rashford's seasonal streaky patch likewise drops off the edge of a cliff, so will United's artificially bloated (like Casemiro's face) league position.
Rashford was dropped to the bench for oversleeping and missing a team meeting
fecks sake, you're only striker capable of scoring pulled out of the team cos his alarm didn't go off. Wonder if he had to go sit on the naughty step too?
he was awful against Wolves, what did they pay for him again... was it £80mill or in the region of?
It was £86m but if his name was Darwin Nunez that would be widely quoted as £100m for no reason whatsoever
Yesterday heard a load of really shit pop songs, and now we've got TOTP on from 1989, with Quo singing this really awful song Burning Bridges. For the Quo song and almost every other song, the missus could sing a really shite Utd version.

Thank feck our songsmiths have a lot more imagination than to just change the words (badly) to fecking awful songs

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
But it’s the fans who don’t actually go on their own teams forums and spend inordinate amounts of time on another teams’ that is bizarre to me.
fecking hell, never thought I'd agree with RAWK but this is so true! Never understood it really, I'd never spend time on a city or Liverpool forum for example!

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Feel like I’m stuck between a rock and a hard place. The number of times I’ve defended Liverpool on here but then just because I call a spade a spade, I’m a poor fan. We’re in decline right now as far as I can tell.

As for posting a lot on here, I like the forum and I’m not from Liverpool so maybe the rivalry is different for me and I can look beyond it? I find this forum the best one to post on by some distance.

crossy1686

career ending
Feel like I’m stuck between a rock and a hard place. The number of times I’ve defended Liverpool on here but then just because I call a spade a spade, I’m a poor fan. We’re in decline right now as far as I can tell.

As for posting a lot on here, I like the forum and I’m not from Liverpool so maybe the rivalry is different for me and I can look beyond it? I find this forum the best one to post on by some distance.
I really wouldn't worry about what they say on RAWK. I'd be flattered they came after me, imagine how pissed off you have to be with everything in life to start personally insulting random strangers on another forum by name?

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d

Feels to me like the best thing about the Gakpo signing is the Cold War moment for me. At some point in the late 1980s, after years of what seemed like pissing contests between America and the USSR, somehow it got leaked that Russia could not afford to pay their Navy's electricity bill. Effectively, somehow the country was broke. America knew they had won the cold war by default.

I’m sorry, what?

PoTMS

Don't listen to them, @Johnnowhite.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d

You’re fairly balanced…..I can see why they don’t like you

Ady87

All Liverpool fans I know are Irish, Cockney and Norwegian.

Glory hunting cnuts.
I have mates in work from Gloucester and Cardiff then work in Liverpool with me and go to most games - they say some weeks you won’t hear a scouse voice in and around the stadium. Some weeks they’re surrounded by Norwegians. Another girl from work does bar work at Anfield on match days and says the same thing. I’ve got no issue with it - my point is that they shouldn’t be so quick to talk about our London centric fan base because there’s is just as bad.

No Idea For Nickname

Anyway, back to todays game

Season's over bollox. There are still some good hotel deals in Istanbul for 10th June. Haven't seen what the odds are mind
Istanbul nice holiday but you won;t be seeing LFC in the final mate. Good luck on your holiday.
If I’m Klopp I’d be seriously considering walking tonight. It’s too much to expect him to continuously work miracles on a shoestring
He's the third highest paid manager in world football so luckily he isn't going anywhere. He will want to put this right.
He can’t put it right with the 16th smallest transfer budget in the league, this is purely down to a lack of investment.
We just signed a forward, If he wanted a midfiielder that much he would have got one.
Dropped 23 points this season.

Only dropped 22 last season.
If anyone involved in the club doesn’t see the alarm bells ringing tonight then there is serious shit going on. A defeat to Brentford. We are mid table fodder. I mean am I the only one to see the fkn sunrise here!!!!!!
Klopp saying “Brentford could dictate the game because of how it got whistled.” is pretty worrying. We could have been 4 goals down at half time, if not for couple pretty marginal decisions. Reffing didn’t impact how Brentford read us tactically and showed 5x the intensity
They weren't marginal, they were pretty clear.
Of course its not why we lost but Atwell was awful. Klopp went ballistic with the 4th official when he failed to give a free kick when Ox was just pulled down by the arm. I'm glad he is calling them out, this poor reffing is why Salah gets pretty much no free kicks despite the fouls.
He yellowed Nunez for complaining he was being pulled in the penalty area, which he was. He is a shit ref and was a real homer today. Unfortunately we were shitter.
It's the fecking midfield.
Let's not spend 3-6 years pretending it isn't, like United did.
Pep getting it tonight from social media. Maybe was a bad time to release a book.
He’s not the Manager though is he ?
It's outrageous this, he's been an important part of the back room staff and the lack of respect he gets from members of the fanbase is pathetic.
The book was a very strange thing to do as it felt like something Klopp would hate.

But I can’t imagine that’s why we are so poor now.
I doubt he have gone ahead with the book if Klopp hadn't agreed, he ran it pass the Boss first.
Still a very weird thing to do
Seeing clips of Carragher on Sky dancing with Neville and Richards after the game just about sums that c*nt up.

Don't think any Liverpool player has slipped down as far in my estimations as that prick.
He's awful. A complete embarrassment.
Agree, used to love Carragher as player, I even got a signed shirt.

Absolute whopper these days.
People can say all they want about spurs, United and Chelsea being shit, about Arsenal and Newcastle ‘dropping off’ but we really need to get our act together otherwise top 4 isn’t happening

That midfield seriously needs addressing.

No Idea For Nickname

I really wouldn't worry about what they say on RAWK. I'd be flattered they came after me, imagine how pissed off you have to be with everything in life to start personally insulting random strangers on another forum by name?
True this. I was about 2 yrs ago when they talked very "nice" about me. Was so proud of myself.

No Idea For Nickname

One for good night
I'm banking on us to win all of our next 9 league games and surely we'll be very close to top spot. Still got to keep the faith.

Brighton (a)
Chelsea (h)
Wolves (a)
Everton (h)
Newcastle (a)
Palace (a)
Man utd (h)
Bournemouth (a)
Fulham (h)

Status
Not open for further replies.