RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - Quadruple Watch 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie_Red_Devil

Let's hope it's a good one this year (their year)

Couldn't get the other favourite one to work, if someone could oblige?
I’m confident in saying that this has never been said in the history of man but I feel like you see something different every time.

bringbackbebe

Last edited:

Tony247

Fred Flintstone right at the center clearly tops it :lol:
That's our RAWK admin. Notice how everyone around bowed to him. One guy even removed his cap in honour. Like a king he is clearly oblivious to everything happening around him.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Just looking at their fixture list and it’s absolutely torrid until April. All of the “easier” teams they are playing are away fixtures apart from Everton.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I really have a hard time choosing a favorite between the two. I guess the OG 'I can't believe it' clip separates from the 'Twat' clip as Suarez was crying soon after the first one was filmed.

djembatheking

I really have a hard time choosing a favorite between the two. I guess the OG 'I can't believe it' clip separates from the 'Twat' clip as Suarez was crying soon after the first one was filmed.
Both brilliant clips from two games that were a fantastic end to a season.

Back To Madeira

I didn't realise that David Mellor was a Liverpool fan, didn't he used to copulate in a Chelsea shirt? Nice to see him mixing with the plebs.

Anustart89

The guy next to the dude in the green jacket. I feel like we're seeing a facial expression only before seen by his partner.
Looks like the guy in the green jacket is wanking his neighbour off, he comes on the back of the guy in front and that guy feels something hitting his back and turns around to see what it is.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
The guy next to the dude in the green jacket. I feel like we're seeing a facial expression only before seen by his partner.
Looks like the guy in the green jacket is wanking his neighbour off, he comes on the back of the guy in front and that guy feels something hitting his back and turns around to see what it is.
I think he may genuinely be disabled (or have some sort of handicap) which does make one feel bad about making fun of it.

Still it's bizarre how Liverpool has so many incomprehensible fan cams.

Last edited:

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I feel like we're seeing someone with a progressive nervous disorder but whatever floats your collective boats...

Halftrack

I think he may genuine be disabled (or have some sort of handicap) which does make one feel bad about making fun of it.

Still it's buzzard how Liverpool has so many incomprehension fan cams.
Looking at it more it does seem like he might be disabled, yeah. Now I feel bad :(

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Looking at it more it does seem like he might be disabled, yeah. Now I feel bad :(
Yeah it's very unfortunate, I've seen fellas entering advanced stages of Parkinsons and that's what it looks like(although I'm not sure if that's the case here) very sad stuff.

Still there's no shortage of pool fans to legitimately make fun of so we're at least sorted on that front :D

68cob

I noticed this on the BBC Have Your Say (it's the comments bit on some of the website reports) about Felix signing for Chelsea today

Not John Barnes replied:
I know for a FACT if Liverpool signed him, there'd be a 100 page thread on Redcafe with them all mocking the signing, there's one there on Nunez for instance.
They're all desperately trying to make out Weghorst is a good signing though, which is absolutely hilarious. Seeing grown men lying through their teeth so they don't get screenshots taken. A gadji not good enough for championship Burnley

arthurka

I noticed this on the BBC Have Your Say (it's the comments bit on some of the website reports) about Felix signing for Chelsea today

Not John Barnes replied:
I know for a FACT if Liverpool signed him, there'd be a 100 page thread on Redcafe with them all mocking the signing, there's one there on Nunez for instance.
They're all desperately trying to make out Weghorst is a good signing though, which is absolutely hilarious. Seeing grown men lying through their teeth so they don't get screenshots taken. A gadji not good enough for championship Burnley
This will age well.

Withnail

Not John Barnes replied:

What's this screenshot malarkey all about?

Chairman Steve

What the feck is a gadji? Is that some new weird scouse dialect word?

My favourite petty name calling of theirs is saying ‘Mr Ferguson’ when referring to SAF. I’m guessing it’s to spite his knighthood and maybe related to Shankly and Paisley not getting knighted?

But to me, it sounds laughably subservient to call him that, as opposed to classic whiskey nose or bacon face.

Status
Not open for further replies.