RedCafe - Minute by Minute

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Not a clue, sorry.

BBC sport has minute by minute updates though as your probably aware.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Hope I helped people who couldn't watch it tonight.

uae

Desperately wants a tagline under his name
Cheer Solius, i followed it with you, as i couldn't get my stream working properly.

B Cantona

Desperate
Well done Solious, shows the worth of the thread when you start it just before KO, and it gets 2000 views. Is obviously helping a significant number of people follow the game. And its a zillion times better than trying to follow the game in the nonsense of the normal match day thread. If anyone has anything decent to say, its just a one or two word sentence

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
good job today Brad. I have only one complaint about the thread and that is Youngie who posted a stream in midthread. MbM threads should not be advertising illegal streams.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Thought Brad did great today, makes a big difference having it there whenever you get such a shite stream.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Great to see this is still ongoing, haven't needed it lately but I'm sure I will do.

B Cantona

Desperate
Muchas gracias. We had a couple of uninvited visitors, but other than that went smoothly!

Well done Alex for giving it a try for the first time, a little more critical of some players than I was, but I liked his extremely precise use of measurements!!! I'd love to know if Welbeck really was 28 yards out from goal when he struck his effort... probably closer to that though than the 40 yards I rashly called it :D

Was a great effort from a long way out, that's the main thing

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Cheers Brad. I followed it the whole first half til I got a stream.

gerrydaly

Praying to have a guy on top of him
I thought Brad and Alex both did great jobsm especially as, i think, quite short notice.

Alex

Muchas gracias. We had a couple of uninvited visitors, but other than that went smoothly!

Well done Alex for giving it a try for the first time, a little more critical of some players than I was, but I liked his extremely precise use of measurements!!! I'd love to know if Welbeck really was 28 yards out from goal when he struck his effort... probably closer to that though than the 40 yards I rashly called it :D

Was a great effort from a long way out, that's the main thing
Thanks Brad, I had my ruler out today, good job yourself

Barbara Charles

For the love of pickled beets
Thanks much Brad. I usually follow the match minutes on Eurosport but their server was done Saturday so your thread was greatly appreciated.

uae

I should be able to do Villa tomorrow. Will confirm tomorrow to be sure.

uae

I'm up for this, will whip up the thread now. Anybody joining me today?

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
2 minor complaints. There are still people making uninvited comments in the MbM thread. Don't. Otherwise you take away the difference between the MbM thread and the other matchday thread.

Secondly, and this is directed more at Alex. I'd rather read the match commentary (ie whats actually happening in the match) than your opinions about when Fergie should bring on Anderson

Count Duckula

2 minor complaints. There are still people making uninvited comments in the MbM thread. Don't. Otherwise you take away the difference between the MbM thread and the other matchday thread.

Secondly, and this is directed more at Alex. I'd rather read the match commentary (ie whats actually happening in the match) than your opinions about when Fergie should bring on Anderson
To be honest Geebs I don't think anyone wants to reads Alex's opinions on anything.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Ban the twats then!

Sorry, but if people have not got even a basic ounce of respect, then they should not be here. They know exactly what they are doing, so can them.
It's not been a major issue Weaste.

Respect to all, It's actually gone very well with only a very few minor transgressions - I reckon most of those may have been innocent mistakes. It's actually quite easy to click the wrong thread during a game.

The posters who have actually ventured in to the thread have impeccable records, and have never been on the radar as trouble makers.

All the same, the names of these posters have been noted if they repeat their mistakes.

Feedingseagulls

Could I suggest that others might be allowed on about 15 mins or so after the final whistle to comment on how the commentary went or points brought up. This w/e was my first chance to look occasionally at the thread whilst watching the game on TV - I thought they did quite a good job tbh.