Reddit ITKs

prateik

So 2 Tier 1 ITKs on reddit (not that it counts for much) have said within the last 14 hrs that the De Ligt deal is done.. and no one else in the media is reporting that.

Should be pretty easy to find out how credible these guys are.. just wait for a week.

MDFC Manager

So 2 Tier 1 ITKs on reddit (not that it counts for much) have said within the last 14 hrs that the De Ligt deal is done.. and no one else in the media is reporting that.

Should be pretty easy to find out how credible these guys are.. just wait for a week.
Which 2?

It’s analogous to anyone who says they were in the SAS. If your in the SAS or a so called “ITK” - you don’t go round telling people on a bloody forum.

settembrini

I've lost track of how many times Spoofex has completely reversed his position now. He does it at least three times in just his most recent update.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I love how he forgot De Ligt . Spoofex is some can of piss
Haha to be fair, he is obviously playing around with that one. He knows the muppets rate De Ligt news above all else, so purposely left it last like that for comedic impact IMO.

Not to mention he obviously loves muppets hanging on to his every word.

Last edited:

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13

Kearnkoff69

GJNJ

Seriously, I cannot believe someone would go to this amount of effort. Wow.
Yes and lording it like its some sort of victory against the man. When it just portrays him as a salty psychopath with too much time on his hands and too bothered what people think of a random user name.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Seriously, I cannot believe someone would go to this amount of effort. Wow.

Regardless of whether or not someone is lying and pretending to be ITK, that’s an unhealthy amount of fecks to give.
I think he was banned from the r/soccer sub because he called them out

vodrake

I don't know if I'm more impressed with this dudes psychopathic level of dedication to exposing the itks, or the fact even after that they all still believe Spoofex is legit...

mu4c_20le

That's reddit in a nutshell right there. Reddit is a place for storytellers. If that guy can write all that, even as a joke, is it any wonder to imagine if one of those ITK writeups were also fiction.

Le Red

From the local news, it was a fluttering about us when Spurs were interested, but now they're claiming we've got an agreement to sign him for 75m. I know that's not concrete, but it's far more specific than any other report and no one has even said were interested in the lad, was my point.
Who came up with that price tag? Not even his mom thinks he's worth that much.

Hans Moleman

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccercour...per727_vs_the_muppets_and_itks_of_rreddevils/

tl;dr on this is that someone is claiming that they managed to con the /r/reddevils mods into believing that they were ITK.
The mods don't run the muppet thing, it's run by random users

He sort-of conned the person running it, though his info was posted separately from all the other updates, and there were warnings attached to it

Nothing he's said really applies to spoofex at all

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Nothing he's said really applies to spoofex at all
It doesn't even need to. Spoofex's own admission is the only things he has called has been news which everyone already knew 6 months before and Rojo staying and becoming a CDM which he has proceeded to turn around and say Rojo might actually be sold. He hasn't called a single thing correct while proceeding to call every single possibility under the sun. It applies to Spoofex and his gang for banning and downvoting people who've called out Spoofex for is complete bullshit.

It is also very clearly ran in conjunction with the mods (specifically Spoofex) as half of Spoofex's claims have been from fellow idiots like jroades.

Oh and further onto his bullshit about Gribbin news. He also kept going on about the footballer registration system and how Gribbin had taken his name off of it and that's why he wasn't on the released list. The released list was then published and surprise surprise there was Gribbin's name.

Last edited:

Art Vandelay

I love how in the latest update he said he'd set up a roast thread if he's wrong. Getting it set up to get even more attention when it all comes to an end.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Reddit ITK’s climax spreading lies, people
who believe for a second that any of them has inside info are absolutely bonkers, imho.
That is why I made this thread, so that hopefully the majority of the caf could eventually realise that it is all rubbish (bar xisimon, and with him I wouldn't pay much attention to posts like this but only just stuff like the James announcement which he only says within an hour of it being done). Spoofex is the worst of the lot.

Art Vandelay

Your nickname is a creation of my favorite liar tbf :D
Nickname? It's my real name. I'm a former architect that got bored of designing railways and went into the import/export business if you must know. It's while importing matches that I met a man connected to none other than Edward Woodward and he tells me that we've signed Neymar.

Gasolin

Nickname? It's my real name. I'm a former architect that got bored of designing railways and went into the import/export business if you must know. It's while importing matches that I met a man connected to none other than Edward Woodward and he tells me that we've signed Neymar.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That one is nice, God help your import/export business!

But I wouldn't want Neymar. We need someone who can impact the game more.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I think the only thing we can be utterly certain of, is that there's zero chance of signing both De Ligt and Maguire.

That'd be way too "statement of intent" for us, as well as being impossible, as that'd take 150m alone, with massive problems elsewhere still.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
There's a transfer muppet thread that is less than a hour old and has 650 comments. Thank feck I'm over that stuff. I remember the Sneijder saga from my summer in the newbies. I feel like I had 1000 posts in that thread alone.

Madness. Madness and stupidity.