Reddit ITKs

settembrini

Spoofex gone and ITKs being banned are exactly what that sub needed. Hopefully it goes back to being the place of decent discussion and funny memes that it used to be.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Don't claim to be ITK so take what you will.

Usual friend who is close. Mario joined saints intending to use as a stepping stone up the premier League, understood from both sides in 2/3 seasons. He was willing/happy to put in another season - a full season under RH, but enquiries were made so he requested (unofficially) for saints to honour the step up. Ralph obliged.
Man Utd are only enquiring at the moment, sounding out price, no offer made. Arsenal have made an offer that was rejected but negotiations continue.
Couple of clubs from Europe also enquiring but he wants to play PL. If offer isn't good enough from PL then Europe and champions League it is.
Lots of interest. Agent has been in London since Sunday. Saints want deal done quick since learning last week of his wishes (he was part of plans for season).
Saints web itk.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Meh.

The journos were onto this hours ago. This guy only ‘announces’ things already in the public domain. Regarding his time-stamp of the James transfer, it’s obvious he only has a mate in the social media department and not anybody remotely near the negotiation team.
We know that, but a lot of people are quibbling whether or not we should trust the Sun or Castles on this. He tends to rubber stamp the final rumours.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Meh.

The journos were onto this hours ago. This guy only ‘announces’ things already in the public domain. Regarding his time-stamp of the James transfer, it’s obvious he only has a mate in the social media department and not anybody remotely near the negotiation team.
It's only in the public domain by a source banned on this forum and Duncan Castles who's very ropey since Mourinho left himself

This Simon chap clearly has sources and is more than just someone who jumps on the bandwagon like you're suggesting

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
To be fair no reliable outlet has said that this is done.

mu4c_20le

It's only in the public domain by a source banned on this forum and Duncan Castles who's very ropey since Mourinho left himself

This Simon chap clearly has sources and is more than just someone who jumps on the bandwagon like you're suggesting
His source is The Sun and a bit of common sense

SteveW

Don’t think we will be signing a RW. Bruno and a CM, probably Longstaff and that should be it. Sancho next year
I'd be delighted with that much. We'd actually be a very good side again imo.

Greenwood and James are decent RW options for this year.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Imagine how sweeeet it’s going to be when we announce a double signing of Maguire & DeLigt. This is why it’s slow and secretive..

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Why? James and Greenwood will be better than all the ones you mentioned.
I think you might want to lower your expectations on those two. Lingard will still be our main man on the right wing as depressing as that is.

DoomSlayer

I think you might want to lower your expectations on those two. Lingard will still be our main man on the right wing as depressing as that is.
We will see about James but I believe Greenwood is on a different level. If he gets some experience and loses the nerves playing with the big boys, he's miles more talented that Beansgard.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I'd be delighted with that much. We'd actually be a very good side again imo.

Greenwood and James are decent RW options for this year.
Way too early to conclude they're good enough to give us the balance required on the right. Hopefully Greenwood will get games up front too. I could be wrong, but I think James has mainly played left wing.

You need to accept the fact that RW will be Lingard, Mata and Dalot.
You can't state that as fact. Ole tried them out as #10 in either half yesterday, going with a 4231.

Sterling Archer

Meh.

BS --- ITK ---------- Formal Press Release ---------- Club

That's kind of the way I see all this stratified. ITKs being closer to bull sh*t rumors than formal info sent to the papers. The Simon chap is much higher up in that chain. He posts only what's true and that's nicer to know even if a few days in advance than made up nonsense from click baiters weeks in advance. Would you rather this guy just make stuff up?

Allas8

How is it making things up?
At worst he's piggy backing on info already out there.
We are not in for Bruno Fernandes for starter, we got this talent called Angel Gomes, and you might have noticed Juan Mata getting his contract extended.

Christy Browne

We are not in for Bruno Fernandes for starter, we got this talent called Angel Gomes, and you might have noticed Juan Mata getting his contract extended.
Same way we aren’t in for Longstaff because we have Matic and we have a young talent called James Garner. You’re talking through your hoop.

United Pro

BS --- ITK ---------- Formal Press Release ---------- Club

That's kind of the way I see all this stratified. ITKs being closer to bull sh*t rumors than formal info sent to the papers. The Simon chap is much higher up in that chain. He posts only what's true and that's nicer to know even if a few days in advance than made up nonsense from click baiters weeks in advance. Would you rather this guy just make stuff up?
In terms of reliability, the Simon guy has arguably got more things right this last year than pretty much any other journo. There are of course naturally plenty of other "ITK" who just make things up though.