6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Henry dissecting every part is game. Feck off.
I just think that's Henry's national team hat coming into play. He wants Lukaku to show more when he's coaching him for Belgium.

It's fine. If Lukaku adds those details to his game he'll be even better for us. I'm all for it.

I hope Henry drills all that into him during the international break. He'll become a 40 goal a season player, rather than a 30 goal a season player.

OneUnited24

Henry dissecting every part is game. Feck off.
Why? He raised some good points, some of Lukakus runs could have been better and his linkup is something that needs to improve while hes here.

Lukaku had a very good game and offers us exactly what we need up front but he can improve his movement we will be all the better for it

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
I just think that's Henry's national team hat coming into play. He wants Lukaku to show more when he's coaching him for Belgium.

It's fine. If Lukaku adds those details to his game he'll be even better for us. I'm all for it.

I hope Henry drills all that into him during the international break. He'll become a 40 goal a season player, rather than a 30 goal a season player.
Who wouldn't want Henry having a hand in his coaching and development. Zlatan too.

Real Madras

Supports
Real Oviedo
Oh his Fifa stats are going to increase after that. Proving to the world he can handle it. I know it's only a game but we're going to be pretty amazing on the new game and of course hoping that we win the league!!!

Quizierda

Welcome to OT big Rom!
What a way to start his time here. Very important he scored the first two because otherwise we might had seen another draw.. Hope he continues like that!

AlecHDR

Angry, incoherent heterosexual slob
He guarantees goals. Simple as that. What a unit too!

Walters_19_MuFc

Sky talking about his lack of running last year. He ran less than Ibra last year, and scored more goals, in a team that created less chances.

To me, it's about making the right runs at the right time. His goal was a perfect example of that.

Two goals, and probably could have had more.

Top performance from him.

Sylar

Fantastic and what we missed badly last year. Somebody who will score but then go and get another to take the game away from the opposition. He will get goals and im seeing a 30 goal season for him (should he remain fit).

Keep forgetting hes only just turned 24. He will get better (some aspects of hold up play) but the way he runs the channels and adds to our counter attack is fantastic.

Devil may care

Took both his goals well and I think everyone knew he's score against these type of teams, but his technical issues and link up play needs to be worked on a lot.

Hawks2008

We've got an absolute beast on our hands, I think is the gonna be the season he finally gets that golden boot.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Took both his goals well and I think everyone knew he's score against these type of teams, but his technical issues and link up play needs to be worked on a lot.
You're a very tedious poster. Inherently negative.

Haven't you stopped supporting United?

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
You're a very tedious poster. Inherently negative.

Haven't you stopped supporting United?
Same poster who was against signing Matic.

KM

And you're a mod, figures.
That has nothing to do with what I've written. Didn't you wrote you will stop supporting United when Lukaku was signed?

Are you even happy when Lukaku scores or do you look for an analysis and ways to criticise him.

Red_toad

Types of teams? Real and West Ham aren't a type of anything. Lakuku score goals against all teams. He was very effective, who cares if he has limitations. Andy Cole had limitations and scored loads of goals for United. Lakuku improves the players around him, his pace and physicality allows more room to our others players. Enjoy his attributes and don't stress about his limitations, wrong day for it after a great League debut for us today.

Devil may care

That has nothing to do with what I've written. Didn't you wrote you will stop supporting United when Lukaku was signed?

Are you even happy when Lukaku scores or do you look for an analysis and ways to criticise him.
Yes I did, but that has nothing to do with your insulting post towards me considering the forum you work for has in the sumbit post box "remain respectful to other posters" There was zero wrong with my post, his touch and inability to hold the ball up well is an issue that needs to be worked on, this was even addressed in the coverage by top red Gary Neville, you know actually talking about the whole thing not just posting smilies and 10/10 because we won a game.

Your opinion on Matic changed yet oh wise oracle.
One game against West Ham doesn't change my concerns over him, there was no pressure on the ball in midfield, but I gave him MOTM if that makes you feel better.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Types of teams? Real and West Ham aren't a type of anything. Lakuku score goals against all teams. He was very effective, who cares if he has limitations. Andy Cole had limitations and scored loads of goals for United. Lakuku improves the players around him, his pace and physicality allows more room to our others players. Enjoy his attributes and don't stress about his limitations, wrong day for it after a great League debut for us today.
I think the Andy Cole reference is timely. Lukaku is the most physically powerful forward we've had since Coley. Like Coley his rep has been damaged by pundits who spout cliches. However, as you say, like Cole, Lukaku will score against all teams. If the chance is clear he'll bury it, regardless.

Devil may care

What does Real Madrid have to do with it? We played them in two meaningless friendlies, and I thought the point of the board was to discuss things not just everyone holding hands and singing because we won a game.

KM

Yes I did, but that has nothing to do with your insulting post towards me considering the forum you work for has in the sumbit post box "remain respectful to other posters" There was zero wrong with my post, his touch and inability to hold the ball up well is an issue that needs to be worked on, this was even addressed in the coverage by top red Gary Neville, you know actually talking about the whole thing not just posting smilies and 10/10 because we won a game.
His touch needs to be worked upon but I'm not sure if Top Red Gary Neville stopped supporting United cos of Lukaku.

Devil may care

His touch needs to be worked upon but I'm not sure if Top Red Gary Neville stopped supporting United cos of Lukaku.
Again that has nothing to do with my post but just keep harping on it as you have nothing else.

KM

Again that has nothing to do with my post but just keep harping on it as you have nothing else.
It has everything to do with that post as it shows that no matter how well he plays, you won't rate him objectively cos of pre conceived bias you've against him.

Bwuk

Who cares if he doesn't have the best touch if he's scoring goals.

Was excellent today.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
You're a fool if you don't think there's value in that level of dissection. That's how good players become great players. Lukaku shouldn't look back on his two goals and think he's the finished article, he should be looking at the 18 times he lost possession and the runs he never made but should've. That's how he reaches Henry's level.
Great post

KM

He is the belgium coach, probably more helpful if he is dissecting his game and helping him improve.
That's bit of a weird thing. Didn't know Henry was working for Belgium.

Status
Not open for further replies.