Rugby 2017 Discussion

Tarrou

This is gonna be really close. Italian scrum causing problems. Wales can't finish for shit but Italy's discipline could cost them.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
Kearney should be benched for the next game, Zebo offers a lot more in the fullback position and is a better defender than Kearney as well.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Two big games tonight - fancy Ireland to get a much needed bonus point win in Rome and England to beat Wales by 10 or so. France vs Scotland should be a close, exciting game on Sunday with the French shading it.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Have a feeling we're going to get buggered tonight :lol: I always try & be realistic when it comes to sports, but as soon as the anthems start, all that goes out the window.

diarm

I fancy Wales winning today. That English backrow is promising, but their Welsh counterparts are experienced and savvy. Wales have been nice and quiet in the build up, refusing to react to Eddies mind games and just going about their business. Wales by a score I reckon. Ireland to put Italy to the sword on the bounceback and France to edge Scotland in a thriller at the Stade de France.

Tarrou

I fancy Wales too, but they need Biggar and North to be fit. I backed England for the title but I've laid it off for a small profit this morning, that performance last week was worrying and today is too close to call.

I fancy Wales too, but they need Biggar and North to be fit. I backed England for the title but I've laid it off for a small profit this morning, that performance last week was worrying and today is too close to call.
I think that was just a bit of rust against a powerful french pack, the important thing was still winning when not playing well, expect England to still win today, again wouldn't be surprised if strength on the bench tells at 60mins plus

Tarrou

I think that was just a bit of rust against a powerful french pack, the important thing was still winning when not playing well, expect England to still win today, again wouldn't be surprised if strength on the bench tells at 60mins plus
Yeah, they're still rightfully favourites. I just got a bit spooked by last week, so didn't want to have a big chunk of change riding on England. Especially as I'm Welsh! :)

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
All too easy for Ireland 14-3 - halfway to the bonus point they need today.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Cymru am byth! Let's go! :D

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Could (& should) be 13-3.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Yessssss :D:D:D I'd take a 5-0 thrashing to Spurs for a win here.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Excellent all the fake Welsh people on Facebook can shut up again.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Bugger. Very good game, but that first 15 minutes of the second half needed to yield some points for Wales :(

Count Orduck

Cuthbert is so feckin bad. Basically playing with 14 when he's on the pitch. Wales threw that game away. Fair play to england, the world record and Grand slam are still very live.

lewwoo

Well done England. Some of my family are Welsh. They hate losing rugby to us with a passion.