Rugby 2019 Discussion

RORY65

The key for Ireland today was not necessarily winning but playing better than they have throughout the 6 Nations. The first half hour has been ill disciplined and devoid of any cohesion.

Hephaestus

Reckon Ireland are gonna push back in the second half here, biggest issue with Wales in this 6 nations has been keeping focus for 80 minutes.

RORY65

The form of key players is a big concern but has Schmidt's leaving being announced had more of an effect than was expected? Leinster, albeit not quite as good as last year, are still outstanding while the other provinces are going well and it's only 4 months since Ireland deservedly beat the All Blacks. They've been really poor throughout the whole 6 Nations.

Trizy

Ireland are throwing the game by the looks of it, especially since we never concede this many penalties.

Scotland won't do shit against England so I'm happy to allow Wales win :lol:

Hephaestus

Ireland are throwing the game by the looks of it, especially since we never concede this many penalties.

Scotland won't do shit against England so I'm happy to allow Wales win :lol:
I'm happy with that as well :lol:

Wayne's World

Can safely say this is the worst performance Ireland have produced in many many years.

Definitely the worst of under Schmidt by a million miles also.

RORY65

Can safely say this is the worst performance Ireland have produced in many many years.

Definitely the worst of Schmidt by a million miles also.
At half time I thought it was the worst since Australia 2013 when Schmidt had just taken over, in the second half it's descended to as bad as the end days of O'Sullivan and Kidney.

Hephaestus

Still a big chance here, if they score from this lineout then it's game on.