Rugby Union 21/22/23 Discussion | RWC time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedDevilRoshi

England will face a tough match up at Murrayfield especially as the weather will be shit. Not much handling rugby I suspect, even more kicking than usual. It will be close and could go either way.
Yous beat us last time when the weather was absolutely shite in 2020. The conditions for this game don’t look great at all but it won’t be on the same scale as it was back then thankfully.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
It's hard to get a read from the Irish media, they are always sure we will win. It makes the actual games quite interesting from my position of ignorance because I have zero interest beyond watching the internationals.
Same here mate. I only have an interest in the Internationals

I'm pulling those predictions out of my arse, to be honest!

Withnail

It's hard to get a read from the Irish media, they are always sure we will win. It makes the actual games quite interesting from my position of ignorance because I have zero interest beyond watching the internationals.
Wales are shite and their teams are doing poorly so they'll batter us as usual. Bleedin enigma that lot.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Same here mate. I only have an interest in the Internationals

I'm pulling those predictions out of my arse, to be honest!
that’s probably because you both just enjoy the banger of an anthem that all irish people love.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Ireland's Call? It's fecking mortifying
yep. you’re not allowed to change it though. you’re stuck with england and god save the queen in our national anthem grief holes.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Yeah that's still the worstest
aye. it’s hard enough watching england being mostly crap without having to endure that before hand as well. at least we’ll get to change it when lizzy pops it i suppose.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
That's the second time an Irish player has grabbed someone around the head.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
One of those games where it's hard to judge Ireland because Wales have been appalling. Surely one of the worst performances they've put in in years. Shocking in defense, and abysmal on the ball.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
One of those games where it's hard to judge Ireland because Wales have been appalling. Surely one of the worst performances they've put in in years. Shocking in defense, and abysmal on the ball.
really unlike wales. they always turn up, no matter how shit they are on paper. they’d struggle against italy on this performance. lacking in every conceivable metric so far. maybe they’ll be shocked into life for next week.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
really unlike wales. they always turn up, no matter how shit they are on paper. they’d struggle against italy on this performance. lacking in every conceivable metric so far. maybe they’ll be shocked into life for next week.
Yeah, exactly. Alright, they had a massive amount of luck last year when they won it, but also a big aspect was their ability to stay in a game no matter how shite they were. They had great resilience and were always hard to pull away from. Not often a team would rack up a huge score on them.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Yeah, exactly. Alright, they had a massive amount of luck last year when they won it, but also a big aspect was their ability to stay in a game no matter how shite they were. They had great resilience and were always hard to pull away from. Not often a team would rack up a huge score on them.
yep, really unlike them. no doubt they’ll be back to their shitty best for the england game.

Really hard to tell how good Ireland are from this match.

Delighted for Hansen though, he's had a totally seamless debut.
can only beat what’s in front of you and a potentially bruising encounter has been side skirted with a bonus point. a pretty perfect start and will take a lot of confidence into next week.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Im pissed off with that.
A win to nil would have been a great start.
yep. embarrassing if you ask me. should probably beat france and scotland and then recuse yourselves for the rest of the tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.