Rugby Union 21/22/23 Discussion | RWC time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
Ireland messed up there imo. Wales were shite but we butchered several good opportunities to score. If this championship is decided on points difference we could rue today.
I fancy England to beat the Scots.
Class debut by Hansen.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
needed to get some points with all that territory.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
England are so poor in the final third, have absolutely no idea what to do apart from just kicking into the corners

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
England are so poor in the final third, have absolutely no idea what to do apart from just kicking into the corners
been that way for a little while now. all fart and no shit. well too much shit actually. forget i said anything.

kidbob

Absolutely dogshit by Ireland today. Lucky we played a terrible Wales side because we were back to the slow, predictable and cowardly rugby that has typified Irish rugby of the last 10 years. I'll give them a pass because of what we seen in November but if we play anything near like that against France and we are being embarrassed. I mean Hanson won man of the match despite our style of play not allowing him to show half of what he is capable of, just like Lowe plenty of times before too. Every single one of those players are used to a quick, offloading game because that is the style that 95% of those players play week in week but with their clubs. Its weird to be so pissed off after such an easy win but we should have put 50-60 points on Wales today and ultimately that is why we aren't World Cup contenders despite having the talent to be exactly that.

Was thinking we'd be comfortably battling it out with France for the championship but on that showing we'll struggle against, a frankly, average England side.

Edit: without being a total killjoy I'm delighted Hanson had a great debut, absolutely massive talent.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Only tuned in at the 30 minute mark, but England’s rearranged pack has been totally dominant

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Wow. Pen try AND a yellow. Huge moment.
scotland’s to lose now. huge momentum shift. not a fan of yellow card and penalty try, think it needs to be one or the other in general, like
red card and penalty in football.

kidbob

scotland’s to lose now. huge momentum shift. not a fan of yellow card and penalty try, think it needs to be one or the other in general, like
Penalty try was a crazy decision there for me. No certainty that Graham would have caught it anyway. It should only be for nailed on things, and that wasn't one at all. Penalty and yellow card all day for that.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Does seem harsh. I think the penalty try is fine, but no yellow as well

kidbob

Surely England have a better scrum half than Youngs? Kicking there was crazy, even if it worked out.

Edit: he is basically current Murray without ever being as good as Murray was.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
I didn't like the decision by Scotland to kick for goal when they had a man adavantage. They should have just gone for another scrum. They were way too quick to make that decision. Keep it deep in the England half, take another scrum and possibly another pen. Run the clock down some more. Poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.