g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Sadio Mané

Mané

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aporkalypse

Journalist: Is it true you're interested in bringing Mane to Old Trafford?

LVG: Bitch I might be.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
God Damn! We are down to the 2am fatty...:lol:

Bale, Muller, Griezmann, Pedro..........Sadio fecking Mane....:(

The end to the window is going to be so fun, so much fun!

Baxter

I actually like him and think he's a good player. However to dick about over Pedro (if the reports that the club wasn't sure about him are true) and then go for him is a bit odd.

Castia

Watch us pay around £30m for him now....feck Pedro and his £21m buyout we getting some of that Mane

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
can't see us getting him for less than pedro.

JackXX

I like Mane but never thought about him joining us. Unsure

CLARiiON

Mes que un Gloryhunter
Supports
Barcelona
Prem proven :lol:

Some people here will ignore Maradona, Messi, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho beacuse they are not Prem-proven

United22

It will be a tragic day if we turned down Pedro for bloody Sadio Mane. I wasn't really the biggest fan of Pedro but to see our attacking transfer targets take a u-turn like this is woeful

Cristiano Jonaldo

Lawyer Here!
The reaction of this thread :lol:

LVG obviously spotted something about pedro that he didn't like and has instead turned his attention to Mane.
More likely is that Pedro chose Chelsea over us, and now Mane is the best winger we can realistically obtain for a sensible price between now and the end of the transfer window.

If you don't see that as an absolute shambles of a situation for one of the biggest clubs in world football to be in, then I have no idea what your expectations are frankly?

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
He is incredibly inconsistent and even the most adamant Southampton fan will agree that he is not ready for the top level. If you think the only issue with Mane is that he is not Pedro, then you are very wrong.
That isn't my issue, in fact my issue is the lack of trust in the managers decisions.

Nani was inconsistent to the point where he would be awful for 5 or 6 games on the bounce then have one good game before repeating the cycle but on here he had fecking **** like status. As it happens, Mane has fantastic work rate and is wonderfully creative. i think that he will rise to the challenge under LVG and at OT. he is younger then Pedro, quicker and i believe that we would get the best out of him.

incidentally i am currently talking to a saints season ticket holder and he tells me that st marys would be gutted to lose Mane, so theres that.

Riz

Prem proven :lol:

Some people here will ignore Maradona, Messi, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho beacuse they are not Prem-proven
Its by no means a major factor, isn't irrelevant though so its a positive, no matter how small.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
More likely is that Pedro chose Chelsea over us, and now Mane is the best winger we can realistically obtain for a sensible price between now and the end of the transfer window.

If you don't see that as an absolute shambles of a situation for one of the biggest clubs in world football to be in, then I have no idea what your expectations are frankly?
:lol:

wiz4231

He'd be an example of buying for the sake of buying. It makes absolutely no sense. Van Gaal wants to improve the team and he's no improvement at all.
He gave Ashley Young a contract extension, I cried then and I'm crying now

Woodzy

It's not entirely inconceivable that they spelt Bale wrong, right?

Maybe we have also forgot he is no longer at Southampton.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I actually like him and think he's a good player. However to dick about over Pedro (if the reports that the club wasn't sure about him are true) and then go for him is a bit odd.
It would certainly add weight to the notion that Chelsea simply hijacked our Pedro deal.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Had a horrible feeling when the Pedro news broke that it was down to the Glazers tightening up again and this certainly doesn't help either. Good lord I hope I am wrong and it isn't that.
Don't think so. Mane would cost similar to Pedro at least, in terms of the transfer fee.

Riz

So Southampton sources denying a bid has been made.. :confused:

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I wasn't too annoyed at missing out on Pedro but to get Mane instead? fecks sake!!! If he costs even close to Pedro's release price, I'm gonna punch my super hot neighbour in the face with my dick. I'll be that angry :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.