5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

prateik

He's a kid. Was nowhere near the first team picture before this season.
Started in a CL away and then started against the champions of England and has been fine.
He doesnt look out of place. We arent playing with 10+ a contest winner..

He has things to improve on, and he hopefully will. He is certainly not the finished product.
But for a fan base that loves talking about youth players and bringing them through, the criticism for players like him is baffling.

ThaReaper01

He and Matic in that double pivot role worked well. They won the ball back in that middle third and kept United on the front foot. He also did a fairly good job on Hazard. Lost Willian for the goal but still quite outstanding on the day.

Number1

I thought he was really good today, hope he opts for England, he's the type of player we are lacking, we only have a Dier as a shield-type midfielder.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Southgate call him up for next weeks friendly's.

TsuWave

Used Hazard like a rabbit in his magic trick and made him vanish. Good game

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Some mistake today but played well overall otherwise. The more I watched him play the more I start to think he could make it here.

automaticflare

Thought he was solid. In big games gives us much more solid base than playing 2 in midfield a la spurs game

Happy enough with his performance, the fact that hazard was pulled speaks a lot of his performance today.

Loublaze

ATLien
Game of two halves. He looked lost in the first but got so much better in the second

Zoo

Apart from the goal he did really well. That midfield 3 has a nice balance and Mourinho must persist with it. Well done Scott.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
He isn't a type that will catch the highlight reels tho. Fletcher didn't overly impress in the youth team as well, neither when he started his career at United. He's just 21 and for midfielder is pretty young.
No, quite he isnt. Players like that can still stake a claim in the first team but the basics of their game has to be absolutely spot on. Otherwise there are plenty of more talented players who can just do the bare essentials and be as effective.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Played very well today, people won't admit it here because pre-conceived notions yo!

Ekeke

He isn't a type that will catch the highlight reels tho. Fletcher didn't overly impress in the youth team as well, neither when he started his career at United. He's just 21 and for midfielder is pretty young.
He did though, Fletcher was one of the players most talked about from his youth team.

Robbie Boy

You're wrong about Fletch. He was hugely rated from within the club from the age of like 14/15. Fergie wanted to give him his debut well before he did but he couldn't because of Fletchers young age and FA rules.

3KDré

Made an error, but he's young. Was fantastic I thought at winning the ball back and helping Matic out.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Played very well today, people won't admit it here because pre-conceived notions yo!
:lol: he was crap. Lets pretend his shite tracking didn't cost us a goal and he was still poor.

Member 90887

He was very good. don't forget that it's his first game against a top 6 side and he didn't shit the bed. i think he could be a very useful player for us.

marktan

Actually pretty decent on the ball. Rarely misplaces it and can be creative with it too. Only thing really missing is a bit of dribbling at times into space but for his age he's doing well. Naive for the goal but otherwise good defensively.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
passed forward more than most realised on here and gave 100% and is actually quite strong and imposing, considering his little experience at this level, I was very impressed

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
:lol: he was crap. Lets pretend his shite tracking didn't cost us a goal and he was still poor.
You seem to be a bit obsessed with him buddy. It's all right, let it go.

Josep Dowling

Don’t get the bad comments. I thought he’d had a good game overall.

Maybe he does take the safe option too much but that’s why he’s next to Pogba.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Did very well today. Really like the look of him seems to have a good understanding with Matic in the middle of the park.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
There's a reason why Jose plays him.
Unlike Van Gaal, Jose doesn't play youth for the sake of playing youth... the lad is good enough.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Much better than he was in midweek. Thought he could’ve tracked Willian for their goal, but along with Pogba and Matic he was fantastic in the second half.

Golden Nugget

Bloody hell - reading some of the earlier comments made me really question my judgements - luckily the comments from the people who waited until the game was over echo my thoughts - bad mistake for the goal, but great game apart from that and kept Hazard really quiet.

Austria-Red

Partially at fault for the goal but great game otherwise. He could develop into a new Darren Fletcher:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.