Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Not having anyone put the goal on him. He lost the ball on the half way line and we had several players behind the ball. No way should we have conceded from that.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Absurd to put any blame on Scott there. 2 top CBs and a young CM couldn't stop a scrappy dribbler that AWB had in his pocket all game. That's where the blame is.

Otherwise a dominating, assertive performance.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Looked very good, albeit vs weak opposition. But it’s clear he is improving and growing in confidence. Reminded me of Keane when he surged forwards.

Unforced error at end, but these things happen

Bobski

Terrific game with a sloppy error to end it. Always surprises me how athletic he is, especially quickness on the turn given how large a frame he is working with.

Superunknown

I love this guy. He gets better with each game and is just looking more and more assured in midfield. Clearly putting the performances in to justify his selection.

Based Adnan

Unfortunate about the goal but still MOTM for me. Expressed himself a bit more with the ball today and completely dominated the midfield. Really well taken goal as well. It's unreal how much he's developed since coming through. We've got a serious player on our hands.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
He's a warrior. What an excellent performance. Midfielder lose ball is common, and the goal is all on defence. Having a Norwich payer dancing around our defence is criminal.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
A top performance. Absolutely bullied their midfield, but had some lovely passes to go with it. He’s really growing into a midfield general we’ve desperately needed for a long time.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
It would have been 10/10 performance if he didn't give away such a cheap goal to conceded. But it's still 9/10. He dominated the midfield today, his composure on the ball, his passing today & also the goal. He was the no 1 reason why we are in comfortable winning today. Top performance today.

Kostov

He fecked up for the goal, but otherwise it would have been a top top performance in the middle. On top of that he's a warrior and is shaping into a leader.

kiristao

Was hands down MOTM until that mistake that led to the goal. Now I am thinking between him and James but I still think I should go with him.
Mctominay Was everywhere and winning pretty much everything he went for.

cyberman

Hes a fantastic player in the making. Madness that certain fans still want rid

lysglimt

Scout
Not having anyone put the goal on him. He lost the ball on the half way line and we had several players behind the ball. No way should we have conceded from that.
Lack of experience from Garner - a more experienced player would have pulled him down and taken a freekick from 22 yards. Not that I am saying it was his fault - just that he could have done better to prevent the goal

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I think this is the first time ManUtd won the game when he scored. Apart from one mistake for their goal he was very good. Proper all round game.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He is becoming very good midfielder, and one of our most important and best players this year.

dev1l

Was hands down MOTM until that mistake that led to the goal. Now I am thinking between him and James but I still think I should go with him.
Mctominay Was everywhere and winning pretty much everything he went for.
He ll learn to avoid that type of mistake through experience. He s not the finished article but works in progress.
Despite error still MOM for me together with Krul

RedCurry

He was fantastic today. He bailed us out so many times in tough spot. The one time he needed bailing out, no one came to his help. Feel a little for him.

Shimo

Agreed, CB's needed to deal with that better.
Said it in the post match thread, bit scary how our CBs handle those situations. Partizan guy put Maguire on his ass and Hernandez sends him the wrong way. They tend to back pedal scared shittless. Still a bad give away but, who cares after that 10/10 performance outside of that by McT.

Thinking back to when he started performing for Jose, there was always fight in him but, don't think anyone really saw what else but, he is growing day by day into an excellent player.

Status
Not open for further replies.