6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kag

The best I’ve seen him play for us. Put a couple of top midfielders around him and he can have a proper crack at playing here.

Moiraine

Monster... Beast.... What a player

My favorite United player right now. Our future captain.

432JuanMata

Unbelievable tonight. Scott really is the big game player isn’t he.

worried for him getting a yellow so early, he proceeded to turn into the reincarnation of Keane in Turin from then on :lol:
Starting to turn into a every game player not just big game. What a player

marktan

Fletch saying McSauce used to be a #10?
He used to be more attacking when he was younger I believe and highly rated. But then grew like 8 inches when he was 17 and was injured a lot because of it. His size is good in midfield but you can tell he has attacking instincts when in the final third.

King Eric 7

Colossal performance. Should have given him MOTM but I gave it to Rashford for that free kick.

fps

Becoming a leader in this team, the energy and aggression in his play is consistently there, a big part of our successful pressing game with how quickly he is on players. His game might not be glam but there is a ton of substance to it, midfield often means doing the ugly, boring things well, the grunt work basically. Improving all the time.
Absolutely, a leader, seems to be picking up from Maguire the idea of pressing to get in front of a player before they get the ball.

Andersons Dietician

Noticed the last few games that he tends to let people run off him quite a bit and he doesn’t seem to want to defend going back the way. Fred ran past him today to get at someone McT should have been trying to get. He just at times seems to jog back when he is the closest to the threat and should be trying to stop it.

Have a threat in front of him and he is great at getting a foot in as he did that loads today. Just a weird thing I’ve noticed in the last few games.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Best set of performances from United midfielder for years. He is becoming a leader.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Him screaming at players across the pitch left, right and center in the 94th minute trying to maintain shape in the opposition half was a monumental moment. This man is a leader.

We finally have a spine of leaders in our team. DDG, Harry, Scott and to some degree, Rashford up front.

LJJT

Absolute beast mode again. Intercepting, fighting, driving with the ball, absolute top class. All on a booking early doors

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Thought he was immense tonight. His determination and general 'cojones' is off the charts.

Jonno

Best player on the pitch along with Rashford.

quite shocked to see some in the Chelsea match day thread suggesting he’s destined for an Everton type mid table career. If he was French or Italian he’d be lauded to the moon

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Was gonna say, was it just me, or has he suddenly come into a superb run of form.

He's got a huge future, and like Fletcher said in the pre match jibber jabber, he has superb strength, which he really uses.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He was playing in a game of midfielders containing Kovacic, Fred, and Jorginho - all of whom cost around £45-50m a pop. And he was comfortably the best of the four.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Best player on the pitch along with Rashford.

quite shocked to see some in the Chelsea match day thread suggesting he’s destined for an Everton type mid table career. If he was French or Italian he’d be lauded to the moon
When he first got games, he looked very average, and you'd say he'd do well to get a mid level Prem career.

However, he's improving rapidly, and his last few games have been superb. Utterly dominant.
Now we just need to get some creative genius in there with him.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Can we have a amnesty thread for bad opinions on Scott McTominay, for those of us who need to confess our sins of thinking he was just Mourinho’s stooge? I need to be able to enjoy him playing like this guilt free. Quickly becoming my favourite player.

meamth

Since Sir Alex asked Mourinho to play him more, I never had any doubts about this kid.

He is already a man. Can't wait to see him grow as a player.

In Rainbows

Started with some awful touches, but shored that up and was solid for most of the match. Good performance from him.

Based Adnan

Absolutely dominated Jorginho and Kovacic. Done well to still be as monstrous as he was despite being carded early.

Anyone see him shouting at 2 or 3 teammates in the 90th min? His status in the squad is clearly rising and i'm totally for it. We seriously lack leaders and he could be one.

MrBrightside1989

I like how he tries to play forward, it does mean he loses possession at times but he takes risks. Too many times lingard and Fred just pass it back.

lysglimt

Scout
I don't usually put players names on my United-shirts - but I am going with McTominay for my next one. I love that guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.