Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
I actually had a bad feeling for a split secound as he was making the back pass

A feeling something crazy was gonna happen. It was a mini premonition

kotha

He was supposed to be number 1 if De Gea went.....
No he wasn't.. LVG wanted Keylor Navas as a part of the swap.. Maybe the Swansea game changed his mind,but from what we know he definitely wasn't going to be number 1..

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I actually had a bad feeling for a split secound as he was making the back pass

A feeling something crazy was gonna happen. It was a mini premonition
Same.

I thought it was going in, he was lucky Blind passed it wide.

::sonny::

Now you can understand why he never played at Sampdoria, Monaco...

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He was so lucky with that chip, he should have stayed on line not coming out so early.

But he's made some decent saves overall tbf.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
He would have been getting my first 1 rating if it wasn't for those last 5 minutes.

FujiVice

Great shot stopper. If this goes to penalties he could win it for us. He's so not a good fit for us, though. The great United keepers generally do the small things good and the big things very good.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Completely insane to come that far off his line when Leadbitter had so much time to pick his shot. Can't believe he missed it.

justboy68

He's a very good shot stopper with a touch of the calamities about him. Okay for a reserve keeper really.

Maxii

Paad
I'm actually confident with him in goal for this. He's a mistake waiting to happen but he's a great shot stopper

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
To be fair, he got close on a few of those penalties, expected him to save 1 though.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Every game he has played he has done something ranging from a little crazy to total insanity

But he is a fine shot stopper

I can never feel comfortable with him though. He is officially one of those crazy keepers

Hed Zitin

There is a clanger in him and you simply can't play a GK that has that hanging over him. It must be unnerving for the other players.

a_devil_inside

Big footed hermaphrodite
Very hit and miss, one minute he can pull of a good save then the next he can't even control a simple pass back. I always feel whenever he plays that there's a mistake waiting to happen

prath92

He is a good number 2. He actually reminds me of mignolet who is appalling in everything else other than shot stopping too.

m1y2

He is a good number 2. He actually reminds me of mignolet who is appalling in everything else other than shot stopping too.
how is he good no2, surely there are better no2s who don't look like having mistake in them.. Johnstone is great goalkeeper with big potential, so far we acquired two former spanish speaking goalkeepers, who were made our no2s while they have been massively overrated and never good enough being no2. This is the end of us if deGea's injured and Romero in the goal again.

Just give the chance to Johnstone, he looked great in preseaon and before on loan but Van Gaal stil opts for his friends...

prath92

how is he good no2, surely there are better no2s who don't look like having mistake in them.. Johnstone is great goalkeeper with big potential, so far we acquired two former spanish speaking goalkeepers, who were made our no2s while they have been massively overrated and never good enough being no2. This is the end of us if deGea's injured and Romero in the goal again.

Just give the chance to Johnstone, he looked great in preseaon and before on loan but Van Gaal stil opts for his friends...
Generally no.2s are supposed to be very good shot stoppers. Nobody has a first choice like de gea and second choice like neuer. This is what every team has.

Frans Hoek is probably the one who is judging the keepers and if he feels Johnstone isn't ready, he isn't. The whole he plays his friends thing sounds made up nonsense. If that was the case, we would play Romero often.

m1y2

Generally no.2s are supposed to be very good shot stoppers. Nobody has a first choice like de gea and second choice like neuer. This is what every team has.

Frans Hoek is probably the one who is judging the keepers and if he feels Johnstone isn't ready, he isn't. The whole he plays his friends thing sounds made up nonsense. If that was the case, we would play Romero often.
he plays his friends unless they are not much worse than other options, that's my view even though it's only half serious.. I agree with you with the first part but Johnstone is in my view more reliable goalkeeper, you can see Romero messed up in his last league game and this game did also horribl emistake, how you can paly such goalkeeper? apart one shot, that chip, it wsn't really big saves which average goalkeepers souldn't make... you just need reliable goalkeeper and I think young Johnstone should get a hance, it's not like he palys first team football for the first time, he played in championship... if franc hoek things, he looked very pleased with Johnstone in preseason, genuinely happy reading from his face. it's just a big risk for Van Gaal I guess, he coaches keepers not picking them to play. Van Gaal also thinks that Rooney should play all games and be a captain so if he feels he isn't ready to be dropped just yet he isn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.