Sir Alex Ferguson’s autobiography to be published on 24 October

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Anyone know where I can purchase the book on Thursday? Any retailers?
A book shop. Seriously, it's going to be everywhere. :p

I'm getting mine on audiobook format. I'm gonna use my free trial at Audible to get it.

Keenst

Is it just me who is uncomfortable with the fact he's talking about players who are still at the club? Not to mention the fact he's a director himself now. The stuff about Rooney should be kept to himself until both have moved on in my opinion, it doesn't help the team and could cause problems.

Varun

Staff
Is it just me who is uncomfortable with the fact he's talking about players who are still at the club? Not to mention the fact he's a director himself now. The stuff about Rooney should be kept to himself until both have moved on in my opinion, it doesn't help the team and could cause problems.

It doesnt help the issue, most certainly. Everyone knows Rooney wanted to leave though and he's just repeating what he's already said so its not as if he's bringing out some breaking news but still, it cant help United if we want to keep him long term.

The Taurean

looks like a chipmunk
Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.
Ferguson: "Benitez had more regard for defending and destroying a game than winning it."

Ferguson continues on Benitez: "I found Liverpool hard to watch when he was manager there. I found them dull."

Ferguson on Jose & Rafa: "If you saw Jose and Rafa standing together on the touchline, you knew you could pick the winner."
:lol: he hates him.

Lynk

:lol: it has been years since I stepped foot in a bookshop. WHsmiths sells books right?
Yep, Eason's, Waterstones, you've got a few. You won't have a problem if you pop into the town centre :p

I do recommend Audiobooks though, extremely handy on a smartphone, and with a good narrator it can be riveting. Audible do a free month trial which allows you to get a free audiobook.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
If I buy the kindle version, can I use it like an ebook on my iPad? Never bought an ebook before so no idea how it's done, usually just download them.

Lynk

If I buy the kindle version, can I use it like an ebook on my iPad? Never bought an ebook before so no idea how it's done, usually just download them.
There's a kindle app for transferring on iOS

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
What he has said about Rooney is nothing new. He has already mentioned similar things before since this saga began. In fact, thankfully, he hasn't gone hard on him and said current Rooney will be part of his team every week.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
You dont absolutely batter teams and lose by five goals. A bit of perspective would be nice.

True but we were losing by 2 until the 89th min when basically our defence went awol. To this day, I'll never forget the space City had in them final few minutes...And the fact Welbeck chased back from City's box to his own for their 5th, I think it was, because there was absolutely no one trying to stop them attacking

QuackQuack

Handy with candles and exhausts
I don't know... maybe if there were shops on either the high street or the internet that sell books, that would be a start. But as it is... nope, not a clue.
I could buy it online but chances are it won't arrive for Thursday and I am impatient to wait. :)

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Mark Bosnich

Described the goalkeeper as a "terrible professional"... Bosnich was tucking into everything: sandwiches, soups, steaks. He was going through the menu, eating like a horse."

:lol:

forevrared

Still shows as $24.49 for me. Even tried looking at it in an incognito browser to see if it was just holding the higher price since I've had it on my wish list for ages.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
On Keane: “What I noticed about him that day when I was arguing with him was that his eyes started to narrow, almost to wee black beads. It was frightening to watch. And I'm from Glasgow."

:lol: