Sky: Spurs appeal to FA to award the second goal against Stoke City to Harry Kane | Spurs win appeal

Primativ

Supports
Tottenham
I can't believe the reaction this has got from you lot.

He's a striker, he felt he got a touch and it was his goal. He felt the goal was incorrectly awarded to Eriksen and he wanted it to be his goal. To most players it doesn't matter but when you are chasing three successive golden boots of course he's going to be bothered about it.

Kane has done the right thing. That goal could be the difference, and you can tell by Kanes reaction straight after the goal that he felt he got the touch and it's his goal.

Nothing else to see here. The FA have seen sense and Eriksen was happy to take the assist. Job done.

NinjaFletch

Has the fan angle been posted yet?

The one where it looks like it's absolutely nowhere near him?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

He's a striker, he felt he got a touch and it was his goal. He felt the goal was incorrectly awarded to Eriksen and he wanted it to be his goal. To most players it doesn't matter but when you are chasing three successive golden boots of course he's going to be bothered about it.

Kane has done the right thing. That goal could be the difference, and you can tell by Kanes reaction straight after the goal that he felt he got the touch and it's his goal.

Nothing else to see here. The FA have seen sense and Eriksen was happy to take the assist. Job done.
What he 'feels' is irrelevant. He didn't touch it.

He's not "done the right thing" at all, because anyone with any semblance of sense and shame would see the replays and realise they hadn't touched it at all and that would be the end of it. Instead he swore on his daughters life that he touched it and got his club to appeal to give him the goal like a bratty child.

The FA awarding him a goal he didn't score is also not "seeing sense", it's straight up ridiculousness on every level.

Sara125

Err...are you trolling?

Edit: just realised you’re a Tottenham supporter. Makes sense.

Last edited:

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
On the face of it it's not really that serious is it? He's obviously extremely driven and has a voracious appetite for goals, so him claiming to have got a touch on it to try and boost his goal tally isn't crazy.

It's more to do with the grovelling nature of it all from Kane. It's all a bit fecking tragic and pathetic really.

haram

Make this worthwhile and score a hat-trick against City.

A-man

He’s obsessed with himself, that’s what he is. Caring more about himself than the team and even stealing a team mate’s goal just increase his own market value. Bet he sleeps with his own face printed on his pillowcase, too.

Primativ

Supports
Tottenham
What he 'feels' is irrelevant. He didn't touch it.

He's not "done the right thing" at all, because anyone with any semblance of sense and shame would see the replays and realise they hadn't touched it at all and that would be the end of it. Instead he swore on his daughters life that he touched it and got his club to appeal to give him the goal like a bratty child.

The FA awarding him a goal he didn't score is also not "seeing sense", it's straight up ridiculousness on every level.
How do you know he didn't touch it. Replays are inconclusive so the only person who know is Kane.

Why do you even care? Spurs still scored and whether it was Kane or Eriksen it doesn't matter.

Primativ

Supports
Tottenham
He’s obsessed with himself, that’s what he is. Caring more about himself than the team and even stealing a team mate’s goal just increase his own market value. Bet he sleeps with his own face printed on his pillowcase, too.
Kane is the biggest team player around. He's all about the collective but he's also a hungry goal scorer.

He's looked up to by all his teammates because he's such a team player. He didn't steal a goal from his teammates. Eriksen said in the post match interview he felt it was Kane's goal. Honestly grow up.

Can23

Supports
Liverpool
How do you know he didn't touch it. Replays are inconclusive so the only person who know is Kane.

Why do you even care? Spurs still scored and whether it was Kane or Eriksen it doesn't matter.
If replays are inconclusive then he shouldn't get it.

The swearing on his daughters life and begging on twitter have made him and the club look really small time.

Reactions: Mciahel Goodman

Sara125

Looking at your post history you’re a spurs fan, right? If it was an arsenal player who did what Kane is doing and arsenal as a club backed it, I can guarantee you and all the other spurs fans defending this would be laughing and taking the piss out of how small time they are

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

The replays make it pretty clear actually, but even if we were to accept your position that they're inconclusive it shouldn't have been changed.

This is a discussion forum, you might want to consider what that means.

It's pathetic and small time from both Kane and Spurs and ridiculous from the league panel for pandering to them.

We need an rvn

Honestly think there will be a backlash against Kane for this when he comes to opposition from now on. Disgrace he's claimed it, appealed it and swore on his daughter's life. He'll regret it in my opinion.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Honestly think there will be a backlash against Kane for this when he comes to opposition from now on. Disgrace he's claimed it, appealed it and swore on his daughter's life. He'll regret it in my opinion.
I hope he wins the golden boot by one goal lol

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Kane is the biggest team player around. He's all about the collective but he's also a hungry goal scorer.

He's looked up to by all his teammates because he's such a team player. He didn't steal a goal from his teammates. Eriksen said in the post match interview he felt it was Kane's goal. Honestly grow up.
Kanes wants as many goals to his name as humanly possible for when United/Real/Bayern come calling in the summer. More goals means a stronger bargaining chip when negotiating his contract.

wythyred

I 1000% think he gets a touch on this. The ball looks to change trajectory and I can't see him going to the lengths he has if he didn't.

Rista

I 1000% think he gets a touch on this. The ball looks to change trajectory and I can't see him going to the lengths he has if he didn't.
At best it would be his shirt that got the slightest touch but not really. The ball absolutely does not change its trajectory which means it's not his goal anyway. Hilariously small time from Kane and Spurs.

A-man

To focus on winning the golden boot (individual award) and even claiming a possible deflection goal afterwards, is not my definition of a team player. Yes, forwards should be hungry for goals, but that is to win the match, not for winning private trophies. And of course Eriksen would say that, what'd you expect?

Anyways, I think he has lost more than he won by doing this, as he made himself the laugh of the month.

Alexit

At best it would be his shirt that got the slightest touch but not really. The ball absolutely does not change its trajectory which means it's not his goal anyway. Hilariously small time from Kane and Spurs.
Precisely. Says a lot about them for even pursing this. What a bunch of jokers. Hope we destroy them in the FA Cup semifinal even more now. #JusticeFor[Salah/Eriksen/Common Decency!]

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Kane probably felt his shirt move as he was swiveling his head and thought that it was a touch from the ball.

From the videos, he gets nowhere near it.

We need an rvn

I hope he wins the golden boot by one goal lol
of course you would. and if it were lukaku vs aguaro for the same title and a ball hit luks arm hair I'd be backing him too, but we all know it was never kane's goal. saw the replay for the first time today and honestly a bit annoyed he's trying to claim it.

James Peril

of course you would. and if it were lukaku vs aguaro for the same title and a ball hit luks arm hair I'd be backing him too, but we all know it was never kane's goal. saw the replay for the first time today and honestly a bit annoyed he's trying to claim it.
Lukaku winning the golden boot :lol: