Sky: Spurs appeal to FA to award the second goal against Stoke City to Harry Kane | Spurs win appeal

Art Vandelay

Putting his daughter life in line just for a highly debatable goal will always tainted his career no matter what. No sane person will do that for all seriousness really.
He hardly put her life on the line. He made a comment, he's not some sort of witch trading her life for a goal.

He's by most accounts a model pro that's said something a bit daft while trying to claim a goal.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Putting his daughter life in line just for a highly debatable goal will always tainted his career no matter what. No sane person will do that for all seriousness really.
He hardly put her life on the line. He made a comment, he's not some sort of witch trading her life for a goal.

He's by most accounts a model pro that's said something a bit daft while trying to claim a goal.
:lol:

Redflag43

After his recent selfish behaviour, Kane is looking like even more of a plonker now that he hasn't scored today (assuming he isn't awarded anything on review).

Let it go Harry!

Kapardin

She won't lose her life just because he makes a false promise (if false it is) in her name. Are you one of those superstitious types who believe in that stuff?

Kane, as someone else said, is a model professional, is not a womanizer (his wife is not flashy by any means) and a gent otherwise. Seems like he's just getting a kick out of his world class tag which he has acquired, and it has made him a bit selfish and competitive on the pitch. Fair enough.

Cloud7

Tried to embed the tweet twice but failed, so i'll post a screenshot instead. Milner mocking Kane is pure gold.

Daniel Moore

Been a forward all my life.

If I was chasing a third consecutive golden boot and I knew it touched me I'd certainly say it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Seij

I hear Kane plans to swear on the life of Erikson's unborn child to claim yesterday's goal.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Brought it on himself.
Club should have been wise enough to tell him to forget it. Instead, they've made him look like a fool with a ridiculous appeal.

Toad

It's not like he is actually putting her life in danger, he is just emphasizing how certain he is that he got a touch on the ball, I fail to see why this is an issue really.
By using his daughters life... it’s pretty sick if you ask me and childish.