g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

So we have Bayern

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
i can't believe cina wants us to lose from the get go.

Cina

Oh, and at the final whistle you'll suddenly switch instantly to being delighted with the heavy defeat? Feck off. Go on, get over to RAWK. You can join them in the celebrations at that stage.
You can suck on my salty, hairy, wrinkly testicles if you want?

Also, wasn't it you who made the thread about actually wanting us to do shit for the next few years? :lol:

Brophs

The One and Only
We've been slowly declining since 2009. I think these two matches will make it clear just how far we've fallen behind the best in Europe.
I would say we're all pretty clear on that point, tbh.

Cina

We've been slowly declining since 2009. I think these two matches will make it clear just how far we've fallen behind the best in Europe.
The XI we had out against Liverpool is the best we've had at our disposal since Ronaldo left, imo. I don't think our squad is on the decline at all.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I'm fairly certain Cina's mum would like us all to gangbang her, but if none of us can gangbang her, then she'd hope we all gangbang each other?

I don't think that's right.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
You can suck on my salty, hairy, wrinkly testicles if you want?

Also, wasn't it you who made the thread about actually wanting us to do shit for the next few years? :lol:
Good God, the silver lining of losing feckwits like you from claiming to be United fans would certainly be nice.
Chances are you'll get your wish and Bayern will knock us out. Go enjoy yourself.

Kag

Exciting. The Chosen One will be our demise so we might aswell appreciate this draw while it's there. Bring them on.

bishblaize

Sounds like SAF's approach during the last 6 or 7 years.

AKA a massively successful period in Europe.
It is a game that is a fantastic challenge for myself and it should be a fantastic match between two teams and two clubs who embrace the best parts of football.
SAF in the run up to last year's game.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
yeah what a twat.
i could maybe understand him wanting us to get trounced if we can't win so we get moyes out sooner but to want us to lose from the start.

Cina

i could maybe understand him wanting us to get trounced if we can't win so we get moyes out sooner but to want us to lose from the start.
i'll be wearing my West Ham shirt and all.

Blasphemy

No kind of loss vs Bayern would see him sacked, that ship sales with the Olympiakos tie am afraid. For that reason only, I'd like us to give them a good fight even if we lose.
I think there's a chance the board don't want to sack him while we're still in with a shout of a trophy. Once we lose to Bayern we'll be out of everything and have nothing to lose by sacking him. I'm not saying I think it will happen but there is some logic in it.

Godfather

Looking forward to that. I hope Moyes won't park the bus though. We've become shit at that and our counter attacking football is pretty much non existing.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
we need charleysurf to talk some sense into his head.

Varun

Staff
I think there's a chance the board don't want to sack him while we're still in with a shout of a trophy. Once we lose to Bayern we'll be out of everything and have nothing to lose by sacking him. I'm not saying I think it will happen but there is some logic in it.
I think it'd take something like a 4-0 loss at home for it to become even a possibility because everyone knows they're vastly superior. I just think the sacking ship sailed with the Olympiakos game.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Not only is he a disgrace, he's also a hypocrite...

I would question myself as a football supporter if I actively rooted for the opposing team to win in situations like this.
Look at him... he disgusts me.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
I literally can't cling onto even one crumb of comfort in relation to how we could possibly win this tie.

They are going to crap all over us.

Cina

I literally can't cling onto even one crumb of comfort in relation to how we could possibly win this tie.

They are going to crap all over us.
Put on your West Ham shirt and come join me over at RAWK !

Melvyn

prostate examiner
The XI we had out against Liverpool is the best we've had at our disposal since Ronaldo left, imo. I don't think our squad is on the decline at all.
I suppose everything but our midfield on paper should be able to give Bayern a hard time. A better manager would make this a contest, but with Moyes, I suspect it'll be a massacre. The only positive I can take is that no one expects us to go through, so there's no pressure on the team. We can also take comfort in the fact that this Bayern team beat Barcelona 7-0. So we can say we're better than Barcelona if we lose 6-0 :devil:

Cina

I suppose everything but our midfield on paper should be able to give Bayern a hard time. A better manager would make this a contest, but with Moyes, I suspect it'll be a massacre. The only positive I can take is that no one expects us to go through, so there's no pressure on the team. We can also take comfort in the fact that this Bayern team beat Barcelona 7-0.
They're an even better team now :nervous: