Spurs officially departed tonight

SwedishFish

Tottenham would do well to get someone like Nagelsmann in after Jose and stick with him. Develop a solid young core.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
I think it's remarkable that as a United fan, I've never disliked him until he became our manager. Right after that Sevilla "football heritage" game, to be exact.

Bearing in mind that his Porto team knocked us out if Europe, his Chelsea team depriving us of a couple of league titles and his Real team denying Fergie a last shot at the CL.

Did he mentioned Spurs' footballing heritage at the post match interview? :lol:
Same. I was cheering for his inter team against barca and then his real madrid to dethrone them.

He's such a toxic manager, and I think the depth of his nonsense can only be figured out by fans of the club he manages. The digs at his own players, club, all the time, even when winning he has to criticize the substitutes, when he's losing its open season on everybody but himself.

Suedesi

I think it's remarkable that as a United fan, I've never disliked him until he became our manager. Right after that Sevilla "football heritage" game, to be exact.

Bearing in mind that his Porto team knocked us out if Europe, his Chelsea team depriving us of a couple of league titles and his Real team denying Fergie a last shot at the CL.

I never liked Jose even when he was managing us. Porto, Chelsea, Inter, Real, Chelsea again.... he was a certified cunto by the time he got to United... Now I kinda enjoy the sideshow as he's done at the highest level.

Jetrooooo

Buzzing with the results tonight. After Spurs turned us over at the start of the season It was tough staying silent. Everybody acting like it was a new Mourinho. While I saw the same bloke, doing the same things. Desperate appointment from Spurs. Especially on that contract.

Gerrard losing too when he is the new messiah after winning a Scottish League. Really hope Liverpool sign him.

And us beating Milan without a front 3. Defense was amazing. Never had a doubt.

Jezpeza

Hes definetely lost his touch.
Spurs squad is absolutely stacked, two players for every position, best striker in the world. Fallen away in the league, out of the facup and europa and Cant see them even shithousing city in the final. Not the easiest set of fixtures left in the league as well when you think about them trying to get into europe

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain

I can just never respect a coach that doesn't take responsibilities and throws his own players under the bus. Whenever there was a bad loss at United, he would throw a few players under the bus and remind the media of trophies he won ages ago.

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
All the penny pinching and purposely pricing out the players out of our reach, every bit saved will be paid to Jose. Im loving it, Levy. Where are the jackasses who said the new stadium revenue will displace us eventually?
The temerity. The disrespect.

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
I really want them to win the EFL so that they get even more torn between the toxicity and trophy. What a predicament would that be, serves the cnut levy right.

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
Hes definetely lost his touch.
Spurs squad is absolutely stacked, two players for every position, best striker in the world. Fallen away in the league, out of the facup and europa and Cant see them even shithousing city in the final. Not the easiest set of fixtures left in the league as well when you think about them trying to get into europe
I think even the mighty Jose is beginning to see his own limitations. He is too quiet, the underside of the bus is packed i think

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Just read that Dinamo's manager had recently been sent to prison. Then they go out and do this.

Spurs could give that a try.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Have to say, as shit as yesterday's result was, genuinely chuckled when I found out their manager has been jailed between the two legs.

You couldn't make this shit up. :lol:

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
feck Spurs.. cheating pricks.. hopefully they don't get Europe , Kane leaves and they get relegated next season..

And yeah feck you Mourinho

Dan

What’s up with the collar being on the back of their shirts!

Crustanoid

Odious team. Got everything they deserved, well except red cards and bans. Jose will be furious that the ref didn't chalk our other goals off for no reason

RedDevilRoshi

Kane on his phone to his agent right now I’d imagine.

An absolute nothing club with a dinosaur in charge.

Castia

They seem to collapse once we got the equaliser

Surprised by the complete lack of fight tbh