Baghdad Bob
Spurs, Arsenal.
What do we want?

I'd like Kane from Spurs.
And from Arsenal...nobody.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Can you imagine a 2-0 Arsenal win with Mhiki and Aubamayang both scoring and assisting each other?

Their supporters would be absolutely unbearable.
All the more so after Spurs handed us our arses in the same fixture so recently - with Sanchez in our starting line-up. The more I think about it, the more badly I want Spurs to win.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
a) Arsenal's failure is always relevant to our interests. They're one of the wealthiest clubs in the country and have an annoying habit of (almost) always taking up one of the top four slots.
b) Can't quite believe I'm having to justify wanting a high profile signing to flop at any of our rivals. That's always the best outcome as far as United are concerned.
The best outcome as far as United is concern is to have our rivals for the top 4 places as far away as possible. And Spurs appear to be a bigger threat than Arsenal in that respect. If you feel Arsenal have a better chance of making it then fair enough. They have made some good signings. But their fans and Mkhitarian just seem like such irrelevant reasons.

AshRK

Any result would be good for us. Arsenal are not going to finish in top 4. Far too inconsistent and I love the way they think Mkhi is kaka and aubameyang is Henry to take them to top of the league next year. So let them love in their delusional bubble.

Spurs dropping points is also good as they won't be catching us any time soon then. However, as some other poster rightly mentioned spurs winning would mean one of chelsea/Liverpool missing out in top 4. I want spurs to be in top 4 if that means chelsea or scouse miss out.

So bring it on.

stu_1992

I'm torn on this one so I'll say a draw. Can never really support an Arsenal win, but in a weird way I almost dislike this Spurs team more because they have bigger twats currently. Spurs win would be the worst result for us.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Same as the Liverpool-Spurs game a draw would be a good result for us as long as we do our job as both teams are losing points and killing any sort of momentum at this stage of the season is always very important. I think Spurs will win though, they're annoyingly good in the 2nd half of the season and I can envision Wenger setting up to attack which plays to Spurs's strengths. I do think there's a good chance of a red card though, Wilshere and Alli are live wires and players like Xhaka are just begging to be sent off.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Honestly couldn't care less. All those London clubs are a big blur for me.

Shez

5 red cards for one team, 4 for another, Poch to kick the bottle at Wenger --> Wenger to retaliate, pass a bottle around with his coaching stuff, chuck it at poch, miss and hit the third official. Too much to ask for?
Will settle for a draw

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Not fussed but head dictates I would prefer Spurs drop points as they're bigger rivals at this moment in time.

Shimo

An Arsenal win pretty much guarantees top 4 for us.

Ryan Bobson

Id love to see Arsenal miss out on Europe but keeping the gap between 2nd and the rest is important

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
At the end of the day they'll be plenty of other times to lol at AFTV so Arsenal win please

Meep

I want to see a good match of football. Hopefully it will end in a 3-3 draw where arsenal equalizes in the end and kane missing a penalty on stoppage.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Arsenal win or a draw, from a purely footballing perspective. That said, the AFTV meltdown that would follow a heavy defeat would be fine compensation.

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Arsenal won't get a result away at Spurs, but in an ideal world, 3-3 draw with a Harry Kane hattrick for my Dream Team... ;)

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Arsenal win. Period.
Don't give a flying f*** about DT or blud or fam... There will be a lot of oportunities for them to have a meltdown. Just wait.
Second, don't care if Mhki plays brilliantly or he scores 4 OG's. He is not our player, and like above, will have plenty of time to make Arse fans roll their eyes.
Third, I grew huge dislike towards Spurs, thanks to their dirty, cheating, diving, very punchabe players. And I am a sweet middleaged peaceful lady. Also don't like media love for them.
Fourth, Arsenal is in Cup final soon, againat Pay Paldiola, rigth? Little bit of confidence for them won"t hurt. Unless you want city lover tag. On the other hand, they might lose next game against last team in PL, and destroy everything.
So, Arsenal win, fine, fine, Mhki worst player on the pitch. Happy? Loads of goals, Red cards for Alli and Ericsson, and, after finnaly scoring 100th goal in the PL, start of goal drought for Kane. There.
Oh, sorry. United win against Newcastle is number one priority this weekend.

Fully Fledged

Draw all day. It's our rivals dropping 4 points. I will admit to being mechanical when it comes to these types of matches. Unless a team is above us I want them to draw so that the most points are dropped.

Deleted member 101472

I feel that an arsenal win gives them a bigger psychological boost than spurs would get from a victory. I think a draw is the best result

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
You are right. Logic says that we should be cheering for Arsenal, but it's hard to hate Tottenham and I just love seeing Arsenal lose. Perhaps the best outcome is a draw with Harry Kane scoring late to crush the Arsenal fans dreams...

baskinginthesun

3-3 draw with a pitch raid at the end because Arsenal scored in the 110th minute due to all the red cards being bandied about.

GM K

I don't like Tottenham. I actually hope Arsenal beat them...with a few sending offs or temper tantrums thrown in (Dembele will have a temper tantrum regardless of what happens, because he always does).

It's Arsenal so you know they're going to feck up anyway as soon as Wenger out season comes around in a few weeks. They'll probably still somehow find a way to get thrashed by Bayern Munich.
Traditionally, Arsenal gets stronger in the top four race just about now. They usually begin this decent run that eventually lands them at fourth or thereabout. Spurs will be rattled in this one.

crossy1686

career ending
Going for a draw, mainly because I'm worried that expressing a preference for any team to win will land me with another tag that I don't want.

RMD83

Arsenal win, hands down is the best result for us. They will not catch us but if they end the season with a good run, which they often do, they may pip 4th. I hope they have a good run and put the pressure on spurs, Liverpool and Chelsea.

edcunited1878

Draw, but expecting a Spurs win because they are a better team than Arsenal with the better attitude. They'll get stuck in, while Xhaka ends up getting sent off.