Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anustart89

Probably end up going to City to spite us.
I really don't believe he has a problem with the club per se. He didn't feel he got his chance and left, but has since stated that he feels like a Mancunian, misses Manchester and still has a lot of friends here.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...r-United-but-they-never-gave-me-a-chance.html January 2015

"He said 'your time will come' but it never did. It didn't come. But it does not mean I will speak ill of Manchester United. I love the club."

[...]

Pogba said: "It was a very, very difficult moment for me because I was in love with Manchester and I was a Mancunian.

bubbles_

MEN are completely useless at transfer stuff. Most of them just have click bait titles, then you need to do a survey before viewing an 100 word piece of nonsense. James Robson was banging the "Pep is getting Laporte AND Stones" drum for weeks and seems to have gone into hiding since he renewed his contract at Bilbao. Chancers.

cully84

On the positive side of things, at least with Mourinho in charge it feels as if we can buy the likes of Pogba,Zlatan etc(so many names).Under the previous two managers these names were nothing but a pipe dream(apart from Di Maria).
I can't imagine Pogba will want to spend many more years in Serie A and he still has nothing but good things to say about United.

I live in hope.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Pogba strikes me as a Real Madrid player. He's got that swagger and flair that suits them.

If we go for him, I don't see him as a long term player for us, but who cares if we sign him for 80/100 and sell him for 100/120.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I really don't believe he has a problem with the club per se. He didn't feel he got his chance and left, but has since stated that he feels like a Mancunian, misses Manchester and still has a lot of friends here.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...r-United-but-they-never-gave-me-a-chance.html January 2015

"He said 'your time will come' but it never did. It didn't come. But it does not mean I will speak ill of Manchester United. I love the club."

[...]

Pogba said: "It was a very, very difficult moment for me because I was in love with Manchester and I was a Mancunian.
He's got nothing against the club or its current regime, people seem to want to make him out to be this bitter angry character when it's just not the case.
I know, I was joking. I believe we have a very real chance of landing him, not every player is in love with the thought of Real.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
People having different opinions? Madness
What's more, people have agendas (except for the people who continually accuse others of having agendas, of course - they're completely objective and wise.)

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Pogba loves United, he just hated Ferguson.

Source: Pogba's cousin.
You know what you should do now, right?

Get Pogba's cousin to persuade Pogba to come back. And if you get a sniff of the transfer early on you can claim genuine ITK status.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Pogba loves United, he just hated Ferguson.

Source: Pogba's cousin.
I think that's abundantly obvious, I would have felt the same if my manager decided to play Park and Rafael in midifeld in front of me. He never held that against the club, he's intelligent enough to know that was purely Fergies decison. His immediate impact at Juve has proved that he was right and Fergie was wrong, why should he have stayed and accepted being unfairly treated? If we bid enough he'll come back.

Mainoldo

You know what you should do now, right?

Get Pogba's cousin to persuade Pogba to come back. And if you get a sniff of the transfer early on you can claim genuine ITK status.
Our give us a tip off so we can place a bet early and get a decent return.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
MD: Barca sent a director of football to Brasil to shadow Neymar and keep PSG emissaries away while he is to sign a new contract.

Silly season at its best! :lol:

MoBeats

Conspiracy Buff
I hope we don't go and spend silly money on Pogba, he's just not worth it.

bucky

Maxwell to sign a 1-year extension with PSG, which almost certainly rules out a Neymar arrival

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Sensing a logic behind Leicester's purchasing pattern. They are quite fond of United trainees.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain

Maxwell to sign a 1-year extension with PSG, which almost certainly rules out a Neymar arrival
David Luiz or Lucas Moura could leave, or David Luiz could find the Portuguese passport he's supposed to have.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Everyone called Watford stupid for rejecting 20m, but it seems they were right in doing so.
Can't believe Leicester come back with an even bigger offer. :lol:

dolfen_essence

Don't know who's more stupid.. Leicester or Watford.. £25mill for sloth from goonies, football has gone crazy

cyberman

Don't know who's more stupid.. Leicester or Watford.. £25mill for sloth from goonies, football has gone crazy
If you are an English club and choose to go after a player from another English club then your football director needs to be fired.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Hope Watford allow this to happen eventually - I think we can all agree that if there is one current player who deserves to play Champions League football then it's Troy Deeney.

Tarrou

Dunno why people are so surprised at Watford turning down bids for Troy Deeney. Without him they'd have struggled to stay in the PL this year, and it's hard for clubs that size to replace strikers with proven PL quality.

Norris

:lol:. This has to be one of the funniest things ever. Deeney for 25m and rejected.

Norris

Dunno why people are so surprised at Watford turning down bids for Troy Deeney. Without him they'd have struggled to stay in the PL this year, and it's hard for clubs that size to replace strikers with proven PL quality.
Mitrovic ? I'm sure there must be some cheap relegation release clause. He's basically EL or lower level UCL level and can easily get him for a bargain.

Status
Not open for further replies.