Music Taylor Swift

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Dunno if there's a thread dedicated to it, didn't see it, but Midnights is a lovely album, a little less folky than Folklore and I'm not sure I'll listen to it as much as Folklore down the years, but it's been a lovely companion to my week so far.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
Dunno if there's a thread dedicated to it, didn't see it, but Midnights is a lovely album, a little less folky than Folklore and I'm not sure I'll listen to it as much as Folklore down the years, but it's been a lovely companion to my week so far.
Love it. Anti-Hero is my favorite so far.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Another excellent album. Paris & Anti-Hero are my favourites.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
That’s why she’s the goat

Question and Paris for me
She just keeps on delivering. Good album again. Though I was hoping she’d stick to folk. That suited her extremely well.

kps88

The 3am edition tracks produced by Dessner are my favourites.

Heardy

If you’d said to me a few years ago I was a fan of Taylor Swift, I wouldn’t have believed you! BUT these last three albums are superb.

Am I a fool for thinking I was too cool for Taylor Swift? Should I dip into her back catalogue - are Lover, 1989, Red or Fearless worth a crack?

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
If you’d said to me a few years ago I was a fan of Taylor Swift, I wouldn’t have believed you! BUT these last three albums are superb.

Am I a fool for thinking I was too cool for Taylor Swift? Should I dip into her back catalogue - are Lover, 1989, Red or Fearless worth a crack?
Yep. Obviously different style, but great albums

foolsgold

Lover is a stone cold classic, "Me!" is the only weak track.. Reputation has some good songs but is patchy in places. 1989 is a pure pop perfection, not a bad song on it.

Red feels like a transitional album, where Tay is moving away from country but she doesn't quite know where she's going yet.

The first 3 albums don't really hold up for me tbh.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
1989 is possibly my favourite album and Ryan Adams does a cool cover of the whole album.

Red has some great moments and All Too Well off it is possibly her best song in my opinion

Dipper

#7 Swiftie
Supports
Liverpool
Hahaha she’s done it again. Really enjoyed this album, Bejewelled, Snow on the Beach and Anti-Hero probably my favourite tracks. Loved the return to more of a pop sound on this one.

Nice!

HTG

Supports
Bayern

1989 is one of the best pop albums of all time.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
1989 is possibly my favourite album and Ryan Adams does a cool cover of the whole album.

Red has some great moments and All Too Well off it is possibly her best song in my opinion
Don’t like the covers and don’t get the album as a whole. Covering is fine but a whole album from a contemporary artist? That’s just weird to me.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Don’t like the covers and don’t get the album as a whole. Covering is fine but a whole album from a contemporary artist? That’s just weird to me.
that’s fair, I know covers are not everyone’s cup of tea, I’m just a sucker for them

JB7

Yes, well worth it. 1989 is one of the best pop albums of my lifetime I would say, Lover is a particular type of sound that you'll either love or hate I would imagine, and both Red & Fearless have been re-recorded in the last year or two and I'd listen to those over the original versions because her voice has clearly matured over the years, plus there are a lot more songs she's called "vault" tracks on them.

She's just incredibly talented, Midnights is another superb album that I think will age very well. One of my wife's friends is a proper "Swiftie" who thinks everything TS ever does is an easter-egg and she seems to be sure that the video for Bejewelled suggests Speak Now and 1989 are the next two albums to be re-recorded, so those will be interesting albums, I bet John Mayer can't wait to hear the vault tracks for Speak Now.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Vigilante Shit is such a great song.

Hamnat

First artist in history to have the entire Billboard top 10 of her songs

Kinky Melinky

I listened to the latest album last night, it's good but a bit long and loses its way over halfway through for me.

Interesting departure from the bubble gum pop though.
This part of your post has me giving it a listen. So far I'm liking what I hear! Who would have thunketh!

Kinky Melinky

I really like the dark atmospheric turn she has taken. My kinda vibes. Listening to Maroon right now and it's lovely.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
It's nothing like the bumble gum crap she has churned out before. I'm liking a lot
I've done it, so at least I can say it's still not my thing having at least tried it.

Enjoy everyone, horses for courses and all that.

I must admit to liking Shake it off though a few years back, my daughter had it on repeat so much it kind of burrowed in! Great pop song.