Music Taylor Swift

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
I work in a study center and today one of the girls, about 14, got a call from her mom to tell her she got tickets for Swift. She couldn't stop crying for about 5 minutes, I had never seen anything like that.

wr8_utd

:'(
Annoying how big she has become. Impossible to get concert tickets :(
Took me sitting 7 hours on the TicketMaster sale to get tickets for one of her SIX performances in Singapore. The demand is surreal.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I work in a study center and today one of the girls, about 14, got a call from her mom to tell her she got tickets for Swift. She couldn't stop crying for about 5 minutes, I had never seen anything like that.
Taylor Swift can't be that bad.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
I have tickets for Warsaw. Yay. £77 though, I suppose it will be a laugh.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
I'm somewhat surprised at how many grown men in here seem to like her music as she seems to be more or less the female version of Ed Sheeran. I assumed it was mainly the screaming teenagers featured on the news but apparently not.

Tarrou

I'm somewhat surprised at how many grown men in here seem to like her music as she seems to be more or less the female version of Ed Sheeran. I assumed it was mainly the screaming teenagers featured on the news but apparently not.
I don’t get why the world seems so obsessed with her

she has some catchy tunes and she’s hot but so are loads of other artists

what’s the big fuss about?

*runs for cover*

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff

*runs for cover*
I don't find her tunes catchy tbh.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Contrary to popular belief I think lots of men do like cute, bubbly things but we can't outright say that so show it indirectly through affection for things like popstars and dogs.

I watched a documentary a couple of weeks back on Japanese popstars (idols) and most of their ardent followers were men. It wasn't as sexual as I expected it to be either.

Care_de_Bobo

I'm no Taylor Swift fan, but she is clearly a better songwriter than Ed Sheeran. That guy doesn't have an original bone in his body and his 'look at me I'm just a regular Joe' shtick is nauseating and insincere.

For me, the biggest criticism I have of Taylor Swift is her carbon footprint, not her music. With the future we're facing, it's nigh on impossible for a pop star like Swift or Beyonce to be truly good role models for the younger generation even though that is clearly a big part of their image these days.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

*runs for cover*
Her music is soothing and very relatable for a lot of people. You old farts have probably been with the same woman your whole lives so I can sort of understand why you don't relate to this kind of music. But she's great for the younger generations who haven't quite figured out love and personal growth yet.

Tarrou

Her music is soothing and very relatable for a lot of people. You old farts have probably been with the same woman your whole lives so I can sort of understand why you don't relate to this kind of music. But she's great for the younger generations who haven't quite figured out love and personal growth yet.
one day a women will touch your peepee don’t worry

HTG

Supports
Bayern
fecking spoiled brat. I didn’t get any. :mad:

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
It's content is relatable to children and appealing to people with conservative music tastes. It's music for people who don't like music. You're gonna love Coldplay when you grow up.