Thai Cave kids | All 12 boys and coach rescued from cave | visiting United

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
There's no way in hell they'd prioritise the stronger ones!
My reasoning was that with this being a very risky operation they would want to start with the fittest so they could gather experience for a smoother and faster extraction with the weaker ones. Assuming no immediate life threats of course.

Arruda

Supports
Porto
6 out? This seems to go incredibly well, amazing.

17Larsson

Not a malefactor just a lagomorph
Wow this is amazing so far. Hopefully they all come out alive. The rescuers should have the freedom of Thailand and everyone involved invited to the world cup final

Sandyman

Six boys have now exited the cave - reports
A senior member of the rescue medical team has reportedly told Reuters that six boys have now exited the Tham Luang cave complex.

Amazing!

Arruda

Supports
Porto
I think the Australian doctor was the one hand-picked by the British pair of divers. They seem to have been the ones coordinating this. Knighthood on the way, heroes the lot of them. Including the kids and teacher.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
I think the Australian doctor was the one hand-picked by the British pair of divers. They seem to have been the ones coordinating this. Knighthood on the way, heroes the lot of them. Including the kids and teacher.
Think the teacher might be facing a stint in another dark damp place unfortunately. He failed in his duty care.

Still, ii hope he too rebilds his life afterwards. He meant no harm

17Larsson

Not a malefactor just a lagomorph
Think the teacher might be facing a stint in another dark damp place unfortunately. He failed in his duty care.

The stories so far say it was a flash flood that meant they had to go deeper into the cave to avoid the rising water.
To keep them alive and calm for nine days before the rescuers found them puts him as a hero in my eyes

Arruda

Supports
Porto

I sincerely hope not. If it's true that the sign on the entrance said not to go from July-October, and they entered the cave in June, he shouldn't be held accountable. It's easy to speak of it after the fact, but he can't be blamed for ignorance of dangers, that could have happened to any one. Either:

1) The flooding in late June was a freak occurrence, blame nature and don't look for human scapegoats.

2) The flooding wasn't a freak occurrence and blame should lie with the authorities who are supposed to take care of safety in these places.

The man has suffered enough in there, and guilt will never leave him. At least one person has died already trying to rescue them.

diarm

Medics have said the coach (only 25 years old himself lets remember) was in by far the worst condition when they arrived, having refused to eat any of the small amount of food they had with them so the kids had more. He's a hero in my eyes as well.

Silva

(unverified image from the thai nave seals comments section), looks like they're putting them in body bags and just dragging them out one by one. Maybe a hoax as you often get during these live news events, but it was one of the ideas previously floated.

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
If that's a real image then visability looks pretty decent, at least in parts.

Fully Fledged

(unverified image from the thai nave seals comments section), looks like they're putting them in body bags and just dragging them out one by one.
Makes sense. This way they don't interfere with their own rescue due to fear or inexperience.

rcoobc

The stories so far say it was a flash flood that meant they had to go deeper into the cave to avoid the rising water.
To keep them alive and calm for nine days before the rescuers found them puts him as a hero in my eyes
Definitely keeping them alive is pretty incredible. Give it another few weeks and something much worse would have been thought about
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uruguayan_Air_Force_Flight_571

Bit harsh.
I sincerely hope not. If it's true that the sign on the entrance said not to go from July-October, and they entered the cave in June, he shouldn't be held accountable. It's easy to speak of it after the fact, but he can't be blamed for ignorance of dangers, that could have happened to any one. Either:

1) The flooding in late June was a freak occurrence, blame nature and don't look for human scapegoats.

2) The flooding wasn't a freak occurrence and blame should lie with the authorities who are supposed to take care of safety in these places.

The man has suffered enough in there, and guilt will never leave him. At least one person has died already trying to rescue them.
Don't mean to be harsh, just have read that the Thai authorities are considering it anouls he come out alive.

Maybe the sign does say stay out between July - October. Should he have taken them in there 1 adult to 13 kids? Was he experienced enough to know what to do in an emergency? Did they have the proper equipment? Lots of questions. To answer.

Got nothing against the dude but people go to prison for much less

rcoobc

Medics have said the coach (only 25 years old himself lets remember) was in by far the worst condition when they arrived, having refused to eat any of the small amount of food they had with them so the kids had more. He's a hero in my eyes as well.
Fair play to him.

Varun

Staff

(unverified image from the thai nave seals comments section), looks like they're putting them in body bags and just dragging them out one by one. Maybe a hoax as you often get during these live news events, but it was one of the ideas previously floated.
Arent some passages just way too narrow and difficult to manouevre for this to be possible?

Javi

Doesn't seem compatible with the 30cm hole though...

@Varun smart man!

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
What an incredible rescue operation. I feel so useless when I read about those divers.

Melvyn

prostate examiner
Reports saying rescue is stopping for today and will resume tomorrow.

Arruda

Supports
Porto
I don't want to sour the mood, but apparently Trump has tweeted about the subject.

Arruda

Supports
Porto
If this is indeed the case, they must be very confident of both the weather tomorrow, and the health and well-being of the remaining boys
Divers need to rest too. Now there's half the people consuming oxygen in the cave, arguably the stronger are the ones remaining, so all reasons to be hopefull.

rcoobc

Bit strange as there is no night/day in the cave, and youd think they'd have plenty of divers to take over...

Or maybe not

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Yeah, hopefully with 6 out he'll be able to have something to eat tonight, however little.

MDFC Manager

Divers need to rest too. Now there's half the people consuming oxygen in the cave, arguably the stronger are the ones remaining, so all reasons to be hopefull.
Yes it's been a stunning effort so far, I'm very confident that it will all be done same time tomorrow.

Just hoping that the kid in critical condition recovers swiftly.