The F1 Thread 2015 Season

Leg-End

Mercedes pretty much neutralised a decent end to the race just so they can have another comfortable 1-2 rather than let their two drivers actually race.

Ferrari if they get anywhere close will wipe the floor with them strategically next season.

Leg-End

Mercedes are a pathetic team, nice way to lose more fans when half of them are already sick of you winning.

Giggsy92

Dr Zetsche and co are in town, makes sense I guess. At least them screwing Lewis to keep a 1-2 is better than his side of the garage turning into his McLaren engineers.

pauldyson1uk

Mercedes are a pathetic team, nice way to lose more fans when half of them are already sick of you winning.
I agree, I am a big Lewis fan but this is a joke.
My thoughts are that after Lewis won the title, they decided that Nico would be in second what ever it took.
There must be a reason why Nico had so much of an advantage , the past few races.

Marching

Somehow still supports Leeds
I agree, I am a big Lewis fan but this is a joke.
My thoughts are that after Lewis won the title, they decided that Nico would be in second what ever it took.
There must be a reason why Nico had so much of an advantage , the past few races.
My thoughts too. More important for the team owners/sponsors to see a 1-2 rather than provide the entertainment of the two cars racing each other with the possibility of them taking each other out of the race.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Lewis will be pissed , he wanted to race and was not allowed too.
To play devil's advocate for a moment, if Rosberg already had his engine turned down and could turn it back up to respond was there really ever any shot at a race for it?

Leg-End

Engine modes don't really come into it, it's why you leave a car out to dry when you have no intentions of allowing them to use the faster tyre. Soon as it was +15 seconds it was game over with so few laps and decent tyre deg for everyone. Just a moronic strategy call or straight up race fixing, either way its shit for the fans.

pauldyson1uk

Dont know about other but Mercedes action with team stratagy have left a bitter taste in my mouth.
Did they give him the option to what Tyre to use, it did not sound like it.
I thought they would of put the Super softs on him.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Engine modes don't really come into it, it's why you leave a car out to dry when you have no intentions of allowing them to use the faster tyre. Soon as it was +15 seconds it was game over with so few laps and decent tyre deg for everyone. Just a moronic strategy call or straight up race fixing, either way its shit for the fans.
Fair point, by the time they were on about engine modes it was already too late.

Marching

I like Rosberg less with every race. Will be interesting seeing how he performs when there is something at stake from the races again next season.

Leg-End

Toto - "Rosberg was quicker on track today", I must have dreamt the middle stint where Lewis went from +8 seconds to 0.7 tenths.

Sigma

EJ is so cringey
Really? I like him and find him funny.

Moving back to the 2015 season, probably one of the worst seasons - if not the worst season I have ever watched (started watching in 2008). The only good races I can remember were Silverstone, Hungary and USA.

17Larsson

Not a malefactor just a lagomorph
Six poles and three wins in a row shows Rosberg has the talent, he just needs to be able to do it when the pressure is on. Hopefully he can bring this form to next year and help make the championship interesting

No11

Supports
Aberdeen
So cry baby Hamilton got to choose tyres and he didn't know which ones so left it to the team .
He has been crying to choose his own strategy and when he gets a chance he doesn't know :houllier:
Hamilton IS faster but credit Rosberg for the last few races.
And as I have said for a long time Mercedes are a team full of wankers with Hamilton top of the pile.
Hopefully Ferrari can close further next year.

Marching

You're right about Ferrari....wrong about the rest though.

pauldyson1uk

So cry baby Hamilton got to choose tyres and he didn't know which ones so left it to the team .
He has been crying to choose his own strategy and when he gets a chance he doesn't know :houllier:
Hamilton IS faster but credit Rosberg for the last few races.
And as I have said for a long time Mercedes are a team full of wankers with Hamilton top of the pile.
Hopefully Ferrari can close further next year.
Apart from the bit about Ferrari, all you post says is I hate Lewis and Mercedes.
It was clear to see during the race Lewis was being shafted by his team, he was not given the choice of what compound to use, Toto was clearly lying.