Television The Flash TV Series | Comic Book Stuff in Spoiler Tags Please

roykeane19

I thought it was going to be a shit tv series,so didnt watch till 7-8 episode was really surprised, really good series, love everytime reverse flash gets screen time

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
feck this, next episode is on March 17th. Don't make the same mistake I did by watching the promo for episode 15, lots of reveals in that short clip.

slir32

Loving this show. Any theories on reverse flash and why he killed Barry's mother?

kouroux

By far the best episode of the show and the best episode of any TV I've watched in a while. The last 10-15 minutes blew my mind, the writers are great. This show has put Arrow to shame tbh. This is on another level.

Ekeke

Good episode, really looking forward to the next

Cisco spoiler (even if you've watched the episode)
Is that it then? Is he dead, or are they going to use Wells' attack as the source of his power somehow?

This is who Cisco is in the comics, the DC superhero Vibe

So hopefully he gets his powers from this incident, rather than being killed off ala Tommy Merlin, just as it looks like he might be becoming his alter ego

kouroux

The time travel will make it so Cisco will be fine and will not get his powers from his incident I think. At last a proper answer about Wells' identity.

crimsonife

Watched it earlier, was pretty good since they released quite a few secrets.

Since Barry is back a day he'll probably do things differently, getting Weather Wizard earlier and somehow saving Cisco without knowing it. Looking at the trailers, interested to see how they tie in Grodd and Eddie.

Kostur

海尔的老板
What the fuuuuuuck. This episode's blown my mind.

It's a shame Caitlin didn't manage to tell Barry that Wells is RF, it would make things so much more interesting

Last edited:

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
That ending :eek:

I didn't understood the ending though. He obviously went back in time, but how are people saying that he went back a day

Kostur

海尔的老板
That ending :eek:

I didn't understood the ending though. He obviously went back in time, but how are people saying that he went back a day
Because there was this scene already, around beggining of the episode (after that 1 year ago intro) he's already been there, the woman calling the cab and so on. Thus the 'Oh boy'.

kouroux

The Wells/Barry connection is a big part of the show so I think it's why they wanted to keep it for a few more episodes before revealing to Barry who Wells really is.

Ekeke

The time travel will make it so Cisco will be fine and will not get his powers from his incident I think. At last a proper answer about Wells' identity.
Yeah you're probably right, typical tv in a supernatural show to rewind time and change something like that - leaving only the viewers to have answers and the characters in the show continuing to look for them. It'll be the perfect excuse for Barry to test timetravel before going to his mother

kouroux

There is a video called paleyfest 2015 trailer where they sort of spoiler a lot of different things regarding the future episodes. Just a warning for those for those who do not wanna watch it. I did and I am excited.

harshad

Play the odds, not the man - Poor man's Harvey
Scout
On a long road that returns to Old Trafford!!!
Just watched it and simply a brilliant episode.

And whilst I love Arrow, and am interested to see how they take the league of assassins' story line forward, I just don't see how this season of Arrow can top Flash.

Ekeke

Just watched it and simply a brilliant episode.

And whilst I love Arrow, and am interested to see how they take the league of assassins' story line forward, I just don't see how this season of Arrow can top Flash.
Maybe if they kill Laurel

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
this is awesome clapclapclapclapclap this is awesome clapclapclapclapclap

Sylar

Fantastic, best episode of the season by far and thats saying something given how great the series has been.

Nice to see Liam McIntyre. Arrow/Flash really love their Prison Break / Spartacus stars haha.

A lot happened and the ending was just mad. Iris finds out but thats erased. Cisco dies, but thats erased. Iris (feck her by the way) and Barry kiss but thats erased and all her feelings being told to him (which wont happen since he will do things differently). Caitlin knowing that Wells can walk.

Damn! Awesome!

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Its just the beginning of the flashpoint paradox. Been saying all season thats what theyre doing.

Watch the DC animated movie for pretty much the concept of flashpoint, if anyones interested. It certainly wont go down like the movie, so its not a spoiler (way, way to many big names that cant be used on TV). But im 100% certain an adaptation of that concept is what we'll be viewing over the next couple of weeks.

Would also mean, we could be seeing some big things in arrow too.

Kostur

海尔的老板
There is a video called paleyfest 2015 trailer where they sort of spoiler a lot of different things regarding the future episodes. Just a warning for those for those who do not wanna watch it. I did and I am excited.
Aye, as expected, we're in for a couple of crossovers soon, exciting.

kouroux

Aye, as expected, we're in for a couple of crossovers soon, exciting.
And not crossovers for the sake of it but really to get the stories really moving forward.

Its just the beginning of the flashpoint paradox. Been saying all season thats what theyre doing.

Watch the DC animated movie for pretty much the concept of flashpoint, if anyones interested. It certainly wont go down like the movie, so its not a spoiler (way, way to many big names that cant be used on TV). But im 100% certain an adaptation of that concept is what we'll be viewing over the next couple of weeks.

Would also mean, we could be seeing some big things in arrow too.
I watched the animated movie, indeed it would require way more characters to pull it off perfectly but they can still use the concept of paradox. The great thing about this show is that even if we have an idea of where they're going, they still surprise us. I never really warmed to the Oliver Queen character on Arrow but I like Flash in this.

Havak

Pokemon master
My thoughts, probably similar to a lot of other people, but I didn't read every spoiler in the thread:

I think that Barry going back in time will lead to him making sure Joe isn't taken.. Maybe he'll apprehend Weather Wizard before the lightning strikes David, saving both him and Joe. I also believe there will be something in this timeline that stops Cisco finding out that Wells is Eobard Thawne, not to mention that Iris won't know Barry is The Flash. For all we know, the show could operate using both timelines for a couple more episodes, which wouldn't surprise me at all.

I find it really interesting as all the characters will seem to know something another doesn't. It might be torture to watch :lol:

RedMachine03

Poster of Articles
Saw the latest episode yesterday and I must say it was the best episode of the season so far without a doubt. So many things changed in this episode, its just amazing. I haven't seen the animated movie but surely will download it in a few days.

Ekeke

Good episode considering the backtracking. Doing a decent job with fleshing out the personalities of the side characters and regular villains

Sylar

This is becoming one of my fav shows. It seems to get better and better every week.

Love the villians on this show and I like how they played the whole repeat day but different outcome.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
This is becoming one of my fav shows. It seems to get better and better every week.

Love the villians on this show and I like how they played the whole repeat day but different outcome.
Its ironic you would say that seeing as you've made an appearance on the show. :p ;)

#nomoregloryglorymanutdI'mcallingitawholeweeknow

Sylar

Its ironic you would say that seeing as you've made an appearance on the show. :p ;)

#nomoregloryglorymanutdI'mcallingitawholeweeknow
When did Zachary Quinto appear? :o Was I asleep during this? lol

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
When did Zachary Quinto appear? :o Was I asleep during this? lol
Wasn't he the weather brother? :eek: My eyesight must be going. He's mine and my wife's favourite Sci Fi actor since Heroes.

I'd better check the casting on that episode of Flash. :wenger:

Sh!t it was Spartcus! :eek::drool: Amazing likeness to Sylar I thought. Better not tell my wife I'll not get any sleep. :nervous:

Last edited:

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
The last episode was soooo good! (watching on sky, not sure if we are on the same episode).

Harrison Wells is a great character

kouroux

Wasn't he the weather brother? :eek: My eyesight must be going. He's mine and my wife's favourite Sci Fi actor since Heroes.

I'd better check the casting on that episode of Flash. :wenger:

Sh!t it was Spartcus! :eek::drool: Amazing likeness to Sylar I thought. Better not tell my wife I'll not get any sleep. :nervous:
Your eyesight is completely fecked. Go see a doctor.