Television The Flash TV Series | Comic Book Stuff in Spoiler Tags Please

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Can't believe how much I dislike Iris in this show.
Iris in this and Laurel in Arrow just need to feck off quite frankly.

EDIT: The only fecking good one in Laurel's cnuting family is dead. Kill them all. cnuts.

reelworld

What a dick move by Iris. Telling your boyfriend that their friend wanted to be with her? And she didn't think Eddie wouldn't be mad? Writers should do a better job in writing the women characters on the show since there are only two of them.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
That bit aside, I thought The Flash was brilliant this week. Best episode by far. Gotham this week was ridiculously good too. It went into full film and Gotham City game mode. Arrow was weak this week. First time It wasn't better than the other two shows.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
So in which Time the next week's episode gonna be?
Well it's going to be the same time as last weeks show started. Flash went back to the timeline at the start of the episode. Barry will know he got with Iris, know the Storm guy and what and where he will be, he will remember the bad date, but none of them will know or remember anything. Also Cisco won't be killed and he wouldn't have found out Dr Wells is the other Flash. Frustrating and annoying :lol:

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I wish Laurel and Iris were forced into a fight to the death... where the winner and loser gets killed. They really ruin their two respective shows.

roykeane19

I wish Laurel and Iris were forced into a fight to the death... where the winner and loser gets killed. They really ruin their two respective shows.
They`re only there for the eye candy, and will continue to be for rest of their careers, terrible actors both of them, I almost stopped watching Arrow in the beginning because I couldnt stand Laurel

But all this teeny bopper , confused love triangles, dont know why the hell producers have to make them in shows, really detracts from the quality of the shows

Anyway hope this weeks Flash will be good, love the reverse flash

Sylar

Probably because its on the CW network in USa which has a base for that stuff. I was seeing online how many people wanted Ollie and Felecity to be together (Olicity ffs).

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
They`re only there for the eye candy, and will continue to be for rest of their careers, terrible actors both of them, I almost stopped watching Arrow in the beginning because I couldnt stand Laurel

But all this teeny bopper , confused love triangles, dont know why the hell producers have to make them in shows, really detracts from the quality of the shows

Anyway hope this weeks Flash will be good, love the reverse flash
But they're not hot. Iris is as average as you can get and Laurel looks like a horse. I guess they do the love triangle for female fans that are not normally into this sort of thing? Or maybe I'm just being sexist...

roykeane19

But they're not hot. Iris is as average as you can get and Laurel looks like a horse. I guess they do the love triangle for female fans that are not normally into this sort of thing? Or maybe I'm just being sexist...
I think they're hot enough for target audience of young adolescents(guys)

And about love triangles, yeah its probably for the girls, cant fathom why they are into those stuff , worked pretty well for Twilight series

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I think they're hot enough for target audience of young adolescents(guys)

And about love triangles, yeah its probably for the girls, cant fathom why they are into those stuff , worked pretty well for Twilight series
It's probably because of Twilight that love triangles are so popular.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Well, well, wells... This is getting ridiculously better and better. I thought episode 15 couldn't be topped but this one was even better for me. This is something else.

Hoof the ball

In many respects was the equal to episode 15.

- Luke Skywalker as Trickster (Superb performance)
- Back story for original Harrison Wells (his/wife's death)
- Real Eobard Thawn taking over Wells body as a host
- Feel good father/son moments

crimsonife

Really good episode.

Hamill was great especially that scene with the other trickster. Eobard/Wells scene really spooked me out though. I guess they'll find his body in the team-up and realise this.

Sylar

The "I am your father" was brilliant haha. But the whole episode was fantastic. This show somehow seems to get better and better.

Trickster was a brilliant villian and I agree, hope hes not a one off. Would like to see him cross over into Arrow too. But the backstory for Wells/Thawne was so gripping and makes so much sense the way theyve done it. I know it was explained in another episode, but its nice the way they made Eddie a relative rather than a flash himself (if that makes sense).

One of my fav shows right now. This season is killing it and Grodd is still there to be used.

Hamadovich86

Brilliant episode, i think its my favorite one yet. Breaking bad + Star Wars References = WIN

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I LOVED the episode but there was one thing I didn't understand... When Thorne took Wells' appearance, did he also get his memories and intelligence?

kouroux

I LOVED the episode but there was one thing I didn't understand... When Thorne took Wells' appearance, did he also get his memories and intelligence?
I wondered the same, specially about the intelligence but then again him coming from several centuries after 2014, Thawne would have had access to more knowledge than any other human of the current era.

Sylar

I think he must have taken part of his memories and emotions. Maybe thats why it looks like hes helping Barry with care, rather than just, callous do what I need. The speech however Wells gave Barry when telling him to run through the wall was just epic. Brilliant stuff.

gaz1185

I guess nobody is bothered regarding comic book spoilers, but just incase:

Professor Zoom / Eobard is one of the lead researchers of the 'Speed Force' in the 25th century, hence the nickname Professor Zoom (well once he removes most people who can contest him for that title). He will already know a lot more about the Speed Force and the Flash then Wells would of ever known, obviously that is if the TV universe is following the same ideas.

But I do agree with Sylar, I think that part of Wells emotions transferred into Eobard.

Havak

Pokemon master
That wasn't just the best episode of The Flash yet, I think it was the best episode of television this year in general. I really found it that good.. Mark Hamill absolutely killed it as Trickster! "I've had 20 years to come up with the perfect trick. It's going to be my masterpiece, my Mona Lisa, my... Breaking Bad Season 5!" :lol: brilliant line.

Favourite show at the moment, which is some going considering I was watching The Walking Dead, Arrow, and Better Call Saul as they're ongoing at the same time (and I enjoy them all a lot). Will probably stay that way even when Game of Thrones starts again.

kouroux

I guess nobody is bothered regarding comic book spoilers, but just incase:

Professor Zoom / Eobard is one of the lead researchers of the 'Speed Force' in the 25th century, hence the nickname Professor Zoom (well once he removes most people who can contest him for that title). He will already know a lot more about the Speed Force and the Flash then Wells would of ever known, obviously that is if the TV universe is following the same ideas.

But I do agree with Sylar, I think that part of Wells emotions transferred into Eobard.
There was probably some transfer too tbh. During the episode, I thought Thawne and Wells were like Stein/Ronny and the firestorm device linking them. Poor Wells...

crimsonife

I didn't mean you did, I was highlighting how annoying both characters are. At least there is some hope with Iris, Laurel seems like a complete loss.
The way they're playing those female characters is just stupid. I don't know why they have them look so ignorant and clueless.

Sylar

Would be nice if the ladies didnt have a love interest with the main characters. Probably why I like Caitlin.

Like felicity. I enjoyed her until she went out with Oliver on Arrow and then she got all emo about everything.

kouroux

Would be nice if the ladies didnt have a love interest with the main characters. Probably why I like Caitlin.

Like felicity. I enjoyed her until she went out with Oliver on Arrow and then she got all emo about everything.
In general, I think it's about time they stop with the usual love triangles. It happens way too often and the main character is always involved.

Sylar

I watched 10 seconds of that and had to stop. Theres going to be waaaaaay too much that I want to see when the episodes come rather than watching most of it unfold in a five minute youtube vid :D