Television The Flash TV Series | Comic Book Stuff in Spoiler Tags Please

crimsonife

More hints at Killer Frost, Mirror Master and Grodd for season 2 which should be great. Interested to see how Caitlin develops, perhaps a tragedy causes her to change.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I watched 10 seconds of that and had to stop. Theres going to be waaaaaay too much that I want to see when the episodes come rather than watching most of it unfold in a five minute youtube vid :D
I watched it and honestly I can't say my excitement is lowered. If anything, the wait is going to be even more brutal!!!!!!

Sylar

I watched it and honestly I can't say my excitement is lowered. If anything, the wait is going to be even more brutal!!!!!!
Thats why I dont want to watch it haha. Its become one of my fav shows, and the wait will be annoying lol. Thankfully GoT is starting up again :D

gaz1185

Ugh, I've only just found out this isn't on tonight :annoyed: At least there are no more breaks after this week.

Lastwolf

There are 6 episodes left and it's gotta end by mid May, so I doubt it.

I checked, that's the last break.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Thats why I dont want to watch it haha. Its become one of my fav shows, and the wait will be annoying lol. Thankfully GoT is starting up again :D
Yes at fecking last Got is back :D, Mad Men just started too so there are ways to calm this frustration I suppose.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Iris is easily the worst thing about this show... which is annoying, because everything about it is pretty damn good.

Sylar

Tell me about it... This is the third bloody time.
I saw this thread bumped yesterday and thought, ok cool, wednesday which means tuesday night Flash in US. I looked for it and couldnt see anything and epguides shows it wasnt this week. Ugh! I blame @Annihilate Now! for bumping it on a day when it usually comes and getting me excited for now reason ...

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I saw this thread bumped yesterday and thought, ok cool, wednesday which means tuesday night Flash in US. I looked for it and couldnt see anything and epguides shows it wasnt this week. Ugh! I blame @Annihilate Now! for bumping it on a day when it usually comes and getting me excited for now reason ...
Blame Sky... I'm watching it on Sky One time (one week behind US).

Sylar

Decent episode. Best of Felicity, how she was in season1+2 in Arrow. None of this emo crying relationship stuff, just fun Smoak with unintentional innuendos that she doesnt realise haha.

Her and Atom were good and Atom was better on this episode than hes ever been on Arrow although its probably cos we finally got to see his suit in action.

The stuff with Cisco and Caitlin was fun especially with Cisco getting the visions of the other timeline.

Oh and Iris is still a bitch.

Sylar

I thought that was the best use of Felicity in a while as she wasnt crying the whole episode for Oliver. And she has good chemistry with Barry.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
This episode reminded me why I stopped watching Arrow. Felicity's ''hacking'' is just so laughably over the top and the villain's was even worse. Still a decent episode and I like where the season has been heading.

roykeane19

Very entertaining and enjoyable episode, with the truth towards Wells real identity edging closer and closer to being in open now. Just find Iris parts unnecessary and really stupid

I mean how can she tell, and is so sure that Eddie is hiding something from here. And then Eddie is like " I cant hide this anymore, I have to tell her your rel identity", really stupid tbh

They really mess it up with these stupid rom com scenes. Thought it was a perfect episode apart from that bit

Sylar

Also dont understand why they dont just tell Iris. Hes basically told everybody else. And its not like not telling her is keeping her out of harms way anyway.

Then again shes a bitch and doesnt deserve to know anything.

PvsNP

Also dont understand why they dont just tell Iris. Hes basically told everybody else. And its not like not telling her is keeping her out of harms way anyway.

Then again shes a bitch and doesnt deserve to know anything.
Because then she most definitely will leave Eddie for Barry and they seem to want to postpone that.

Ekeke

I think they want it to be the reason for a big falling out between Barry and Eddie. Until this point people have speculated that Eddie could become a villain, based on nothing but the fact he likes the same girl Barry does, and at a stretch his name (because although its the surname of a villain in the canon, its not the first name/character of the villain) and now they have a situation where Eddie could lose what he holds dear thanks to being forced into a situation by Barry, so it could very well be the tipping point and see a change of heart.

The problem is if they do that, it runs the risk of everyone claiming they saw it a mile off. Perhaps the smarter thing to do is have Eddie lose Iris then leave it late and at a crucial time when he's most needed, Eddie abandons Barry. (Say for example something happens to Joe, and Caitlyn and Cisco arent able to do much without a lab, and with their enemy knowing them so well)

Not a reveal that he's the reverse flash, not becoming an all out villain, just being human and feeling like its not his issue and riding off into the sunset.

Golden Nugget

I think they want it to be the reason for a big falling out between Barry and Eddie. Until this point people have speculated that Eddie could become a villain, based on nothing but the fact he likes the same girl Barry does, and at a stretch his name (because although its the surname of a villain in the canon, its not the first name/character of the villain) and now they have a situation where Eddie could lose what he holds dear thanks to being forced into a situation by Barry, so it could very well be the tipping point and see a change of heart.

The problem is if they do that, it runs the risk of everyone claiming they saw it a mile off. Perhaps the smarter thing to do is have Eddie lose Iris then leave it late and at a crucial time when he's most needed, Eddie abandons Barry. (Say for example something happens to Joe, and Caitlyn and Cisco arent able to do much without a lab, and with their enemy knowing them so well)

Not a reveal that he's the reverse flash, not becoming an all out villain, just being human and feeling like its not his issue and riding off into the sunset.
I understand what you mean, but the same could be said about Wells?

Golden Nugget

Wells has been acted and written magnificently so I don't see that being an issue.
I agree, it wasn't an issue for me - but it was still something that everyone saw right from the start (and I'm glad they didn't try to twist it). I have no idea if Eddie has a larger part to play next season and becomes a villain, or even the main villain, even if many can see it a mile away.

Sylar

I saw Wells being a villain, but tbh, I loved the way they did it. I didnt really expect the whole stealing the body of Wells and it was done well. I agree with @Ekeke regarding Eddie. I think we all expect him to turn villain, but if its because of a woman, its a stretch. I think it needs to be a combination of things (if he does turn evil) or would be nice if he doesnt turn into bad.

Ekeke

I understand what you mean, but the same could be said about Wells?
But the difference with Wells was that very early on they pretty much showed us that he was definitely the villain. The secret room with the future newspaper, the walking, the name, etc. In fact, giving that all to the viewer early on is kinda what made people suspect Eddie, right? Because they were directly being told that it was Wells and thought it was too straight forward.

But with Eddie, we werent at any point being shown that hes a bad guy. In fact we've only ever been shown that hes a good guy. So in a normal situation, him turning into a villain would shock and surprise everyone. But simply because of paranoia, it wont have that effect will it?

Maybe it will have that effect and its just a couple of people here that thought Eddie would be a bad guy, I dont know. If thats the case its not a big loss to the show that a couple of people arent shocked and surprised, while the majority are. So maybe im worrying about nothing.

crimsonife

Really enjoyed this episode, I found this crossover much better than last week's.

Particularly Eddie+Barry, Lance being nice for once, Canary Cry, the secret room discovery, Everyman and Coast City. Wells definitely knows something is up though, will be interested to see what he can do.

Sylar

Ok, can we acknowledge how awesome Cisco is given he made Laurel quite likable in this episode.

It was a fantastic episode. The everyman villain was fantastic, one of the better ones recently. But the stuff with Wells is still amazing and fascinating. Now the characters know what we (audience) knows which is great. I expect Wells will know (or learn of it soon since they entered his little secret hiding area) and thats when shit will really go down.

Also Coast City is Green Lanterns home, right? :P

Last edited:

Kostur

海尔的老板
Yup, another good episode.

Especially liked the part when Cisco was giving Laurel the Canary Cry and he mentioned that lately he's been working on something connected with ultrasonic waves himself, clear Vibe reference

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Yup, another good episode.

Especially liked the part when Cisco was giving Laurel the Canary Cry and he mentioned that lately he's been working on something connected with ultrasonic waves himself, clear Vibe reference
I thought he was referencing
the episode with Hartley Rathaway who used those sonic gloves. Although a Vibe reference also makes sense

crimsonife

Brilliant, can't wait for Grodd next and how he ties in to anything. A couple more big reveals this week.

Sylar

The founding member of... :D

Probably my favourite episode of the show so far and thats saying something. It was just immense and everything unraveling was fantastic. Pretty much all the characters know what we the audience know, and its great. Also liked the tie in to the everyman character and the twist with Joe shooting what we thought was wells.

Also from the Newspaper, Flash with help from Green Arrow, Atom and Hawkgirl :drool:

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
The founding member of... :D

Probably my favourite episode of the show so far and thats saying something. It was just immense and everything unraveling was fantastic. Pretty much all the characters know what we the audience know, and its great. Also liked the tie in to the everyman character and the twist with Joe shooting what we thought was wells.

Also from the Newspaper, Flash with help from Green Arrow, Atom and Hawkgirl :drool:
That episode will be soooo good in 9 years :drool: