The Make A Fecking Sub ETH Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strats

Martial was very good in his pressing during pre season. Hope he can do 25-30 mins. Ronaldo should stay on the bench unless we(god forbid) have to chase a goal

Joseunited

Rashford and Bruno off please, they really lack the composure to utilise the space Liverpool are leaving.

I'd also rather not Rashford up top, he just doesn't press anywhere near enough.
Yeah, Martial and Donny,3 in midfield please we need to match them up.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Sancho off for Fred was an awful sub. Lost all momentum. Fred should've been on for one of the midfielders.

Nick7

I thought the subs were fine. We needed more legs, but also needed to avoid destroying our own momentum. Fred wasn’t superb when he came on but Sancho was struggling.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Subs were excellent. Smart to bring Martial on at HT, especially.

santeria13

Sublemon
Are there ever substitutes people in this place are happy with? (at the time of substitution) :lol:

Idxomer

I still don't get the subs but hey, it worked!
The forwards weren't able to get on the ball in the last 20 minutes of the 1st half so he brought in Martial.

We needed new energy in the midfield, he subbed in Fred.

Dalot couldn't get anywhere near Carvalho and AWB came in.

Eriksen was kinda pointless at the end, so Donny came in.

tomaldinho1

Sancho off for Fred was an awful sub. Lost all momentum. Fred should've been on for one of the midfielders.
disagree, we needed Fred and another body in there because TAA basically stayed in midfield and he took off the slowest attacker.
Ronaldo sub I thought was pointless though.

Dolf

Ronaldo on for Elanga

Rashford - CR7 - Sancho

Casemiro on for mctominay

Bruno - Eriksen
—— Casemiro —-

SirMonteyne

With this starting players, you could play whatever high or low or full pressing game we will be mid-table team at the best.

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
Need Ronaldo on for Elanga, dont need to hit them fast we need a player capable of heading the ball for the second half.
That ball Eriksen delivered wouldve been scored by Ronaldo.

McT to come off for Casemiro as well, hes not disciplined enough to protect the defence, spotted him high up the pitch a few times and the same reckless running cost us in the first two games of the season.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
McTominay should be subbed after 30 minutes, he's been such hindrance to our play for years I quEstion the sanity of all the managers who insisted on playing him. We need to replace him with Casemiro ASAP and ship him out to CHampionship club or whoever is willing ot give us any money for him and my god they are teams who would pay for him.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Team is sitting back, completely takes McTominay out of the game as he lacks any nous to do anything against a low block.

Casemiro is not a DLP but surely he can progress the ball quicker and better than him.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Weird not to strengthen midfield when we were chasing shadows around 65th minute. And ETH thrown in Ronaldo, who is not a counter attacking player so makes little sense.
Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.