The MMA thread

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I really don't know if Ubereem's been taking roids, but he's passed all his tests to fight Rogers, so you can't really accuse him of much anymore.

Anyone think Fedor v Overeem will eventually happen? I think Fedor will duck him just like he ducks the UFC, because I'm very confident that Overeem would beat him. Fedor just isn't big enough for the breed of heavyweights these days, and seeing Rogers basically ragdoll Fedor, then seeing Ubereem ragdoll Rogers, I can only see Overeem winning.
Same here, to be honest.

I keep hearing people talk about how indestructable Fedor is but Rogers bate seven shades of shite out of him before getting tagged and Overeem completely bullied Rogers.

I'm a big believer in that stuff about a good little guy and a good big guy...

Don16

Annoying cnut
I'm pretty sure that if Fedor vs Overeem doesn't happen sometime very soon, Overeem will be off to the UFC. What else is he going to do? Fight Rogers again?
It's pathetic. I'm as big of a Fedor fan as the next guy, but its just ridiculous that he's not gone to the UFC yet. He's fighting Werdum next, a guy who got fecking clowned by UFC's #4/5 heavyweight

UBERScholes

I'd find it flattering if someone hard rubbed agai
Overeem hasn't been fighting top level competition the last few years, if he doesn't fight Fedor he'll probably go back to Japan and K1.

Anyone think Fedor v Overeem will eventually happen? I think Fedor will duck him just like he ducks the UFC, because I'm very confident that Overeem would beat him. Fedor just isn't big enough for the breed of heavyweights these days, and seeing Rogers basically ragdoll Fedor, then seeing Ubereem ragdoll Rogers, I can only see Overeem winning.
Overeem has been beaten by most top level fighters he's ever faced, notorious for shitting himself the moment he gets hurt and waiting to be finished. Fedor hasn't ducked Overeem, he's facing Werdum (Who's beaten Overeem), a fight which was scheduled way before Overeem appeared on the radar with his win over Rogers. Plus Strikeforce haven't wanted Fedor to fight Overeem.

The fight with Rogers proved nothing, all it did was give Overeem some exposure, after his long exile, as this pumped up mutant which immediately put him in the same bracket as Brock Lesnar. Which actually sums up the credentials of both Overeem and Lesnar pretty well. Rogers was a completely different fighter post-Fedor, no aggression or confidence, which was pretty much everything he had as a fighter in the first place. He may as well have rolled over and let Overeem spank him into submission.

As for size, Fedor's beat plenty of guys bigger than him. He beat Semmy Schilt back in the day for example, who has similar credentials to Overeem's with his K1 background.

The UFC HW's haven't proven anything. Lesnar is the figurehead of the division and he's 4-1, his best wins against Couture and Mir ffs

Spammy

Being watched; will learn to post in the correct f
Gloves are worn for traction primarily. Someone li
I really don't know if Ubereem's been taking roids, but he's passed all his tests to fight Rogers, so you can't really accuse him of much anymore.

Hmmm, I think you're going to find that Fedor is far too much of a cool customer for Overeem and Werdum and anyone outside of the top #2 UFC heavyweights.

UBERScholes

Same here, to be honest.

I keep hearing people talk about how indestructable Fedor is but Rogers bate seven shades of shite out of him before getting tagged and Overeem completely bullied Rogers.

Rogers did nothing to Fedor. People say Fedor's indestructible because he's taken amazing punishment and often times looks like he's about to lose, that he can be beaten and that he's being exposed and then he wins the fight. Probably the best example being that Randleman fight when he should have been crippled

UBERScholes

Rogers catches Fedor, breaks his nose. Fedor catches Rogers, wins the fight. Fighters take injuries all the time.

Anyone watch Sylvia vs Pudzianowski last night? Didn't think Pudzianowski would have a chance, even though Sylvia looked way out of shape and pretty sluggish. But Pudz was turning blue he was gassing so bad, pretty embarrassing spectacle.

Don16

Annoying cnut
Overeem hasn't been fighting top level competition the last few years, if he doesn't fight Fedor he'll probably go back to Japan and K1.

Overeem has been beaten by most top level fighters he's ever faced, notorious for shitting himself the moment he gets hurt and waiting to be finished. Fedor hasn't ducked Overeem, he's facing Werdum (Who's beaten Overeem), a fight which was scheduled way before Overeem appeared on the radar with his win over Rogers. Plus Strikeforce haven't wanted Fedor to fight Overeem.

The fight with Rogers proved nothing, all it did was give Overeem some exposure, after his long exile, as this pumped up mutant which immediately put him in the same bracket as Brock Lesnar. Which actually sums up the credentials of both Overeem and Lesnar pretty well. Rogers was a completely different fighter post-Fedor, no aggression or confidence, which was pretty much everything he had as a fighter in the first place. He may as well have rolled over and let Overeem spank him into submission.

As for size, Fedor's beat plenty of guys bigger than him. He beat Semmy Schilt back in the day for example, who has similar credentials to Overeem's with his K1 background.

The UFC HW's haven't proven anything. Lesnar is the figurehead of the division and he's 4-1, his best wins against Couture and Mir ffs
I disagree with you there, I think Lesnar proved that he deserves his accolades against Herring, Couture and Mir. He's a brilliant wrestler, not just a roided up freak (eg Pudzianowski).

Also, fair point that Overeem has lost alot of his big fights, but the Overeem of 2010 is a completely different animal to the Overeem of 2007.

Don16

Annoying cnut
I've just watched that fight on your recommendation. fecking awful, I reckon I could beat both of them at the same time.
Yeah it was ridiculous. People nearly shot their loads all over their PC screens when Pudz won his first fight, but he looked pathetic against Sylvia, tapping to little pillow strikes ffs. Glad that cnut got beat, feck off back to weights:D

UBERScholes

I disagree with you there, I think Lesnar proved that he deserves his accolades against Herring, Couture and Mir. He's a brilliant wrestler, not just a roided up freak (eg Pudzianowski).

Also, fair point that Overeem has lost alot of his big fights, but the Overeem of 2010 is a completely different animal to the Overeem of 2007.
Not saying they're like Pudz. They both have the ability and skills to be top level fighters. But neither have really proven anything and they have a reputation based on their size. Lesnar, like Cain, Carwin, perhaps JDS too, is one loss away from falling off the radar of a top heavyweight like Fedor. They're built on hype, and Fedor could spend years and years in the UFC crushing hype, never really adding anyone relevant to his record.

Overeem has always had the skills and physical attributes to be a dominant fighter but he has always had a fragile mentality. The fact he's bulked up so much isn't any indication he's gotten over that because it makes him look insecure. Especially since it began with a terrible spell at LHW, it's like he's trying to run as far away from that division as he can. The main point about his new physique isn't what it gives him as a fighter, mainly you have to wonder about his cardio. Being a fighter prone to giving up on fights whenever he's struggling if he's sacrificed cardio then he's just become more vulnerable.

UBERScholes

I'd be nervous about Carwin and Cain (Especially) :D Carwin because his early barrages are pretty frightening, and he's difficult to judge at the moment since he finishes his fights so early. But I'd think if Fedor could weather that first round he'd beat Carwin (Same with Overeem).

Cain would be a huge test for Fedor I think. He's inexperienced, and he'd have to be very sensible. I could see him getting over excited and ending up in an armbar or something. But he definitely has the skills and the cardio to keep Fedor under control for long spells, perhaps he could take it to a decision or just pound his way to a KO. As a Fedor fan I'd be pretty nervous about that fight. Cain's a scary fighter.

Reckon Lesnar is about as straightforward a fight as Fedor would have in UFC. Don't see him knocking Fedor out, or keeping him on the ground for five rounds (Couture handled Brock's size pretty well after all). Either he gets caught early on or he gets completely mullered once he gasses.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Reckon Lesnar is about as straightforward a fight as Fedor would have in UFC. Don't see him knocking Fedor out, or keeping him on the ground for five rounds (Couture handled Brock's size pretty well after all). Either he gets caught early on or he gets completely mullered once he gasses.
In his fourth ever MMA fight. And it ended in the second round. I'm not sure if Lesnar could beat Fedor or not, but he'd be a handful for anyone, no matter how much more skilled they are. Not to draw comparisons between Mir and Fedor, but Mir is infinitely more skilled than Lesnar, and it showed in their first fight. In the second fight, when Lesnar had learned a minimum of skills, it didn't really matter.

Don16

Annoying cnut
Man, just watched Hughes vs Penn II again, its such a shame Bj Penn didnt train properly earlier on in his career, and take fights more seriously. and to an extent he still doesnt, he overlooked Frankie Edgar in my opinion and looked like a zombie. But he was destroying Hughes in the 2nd fight, Hughes couldnt get him down and Bj nearly finished him towards the end of the second round, came out for the third he looked dead on his feet

UBERScholes

In his fourth ever MMA fight. And it ended in the second round. I'm not sure if Lesnar could beat Fedor or not, but he'd be a handful for anyone, no matter how much more skilled they are. Not to draw comparisons between Mir and Fedor, but Mir is infinitely more skilled than Lesnar, and it showed in their first fight. In the second fight, when Lesnar had learned a minimum of skills, it didn't really matter.
Lesnar was cautious with Mir second time round, far more sensible. I like Mir, but he's an arrogant fighter, never been the smartest, and he wasn't prepared for Lesnar.

I think Brock would need to keep Fedor on the ground the entire fight to win, and I doubt he has the gastank for that. He's learning and improving and could become a much bigger threat, but at the moment I don't think he has much for Fedor.

Man, just watched Hughes vs Penn II again, its such a shame Bj Penn didnt train properly earlier on in his career, and take fights more seriously. and to an extent he still doesnt, he overlooked Frankie Edgar in my opinion and looked like a zombie. But he was destroying Hughes in the 2nd fight, Hughes couldnt get him down and Bj nearly finished him towards the end of the second round, came out for the third he looked dead on his feet
I was watching UFC 80 again last night, Penn vs Stevenson :D Brutal fight that was, have to love BJ

The Edgar fight was disappointing, hopefully he makes up for it

Don16

Annoying cnut
Lesnar was cautious with Mir second time round, far more sensible. I like Mir, but he's an arrogant fighter, never been the smartest, and he wasn't prepared for Lesnar.

I think Brock would need to keep Fedor on the ground the entire fight to win, and I doubt he has the gastank for that. He's learning and improving and could become a much bigger threat, but at the moment I don't think he has much for Fedor.

I was watching UFC 80 again last night, Penn vs Stevenson :D Brutal fight that was, have to love BJ

The Edgar fight was disappointing, hopefully he makes up for it
I love watching Penn fight. His decimation of Sanchez has to be one of the worst beat downs in MMA history, along with Wand/Rampage 1+2 and Shogun vs Rampage.

How does everyone see the Rashad/Rampage fight panning out? I think Rashad has a much better chance than people are giving him credit for. Rampage hasnt fought in a year and doesnt look in the best of shape, and I honestly don't believe his heart is in the fighting anymore. Saying that, I think if the proper Rampage shows up, he will outclass Rashad. Rashad won't be able to take him down and I think Rampage is a much better boxer

nimic

something nice
Scout
I think Rashad can probably take Rampage down more often than not. I'm just not sure that's going to be enough. Though I do think Rashad's boxing is overrated, as his his head movement (which is really only predictable right-left-right-left).

I think Rampage is going to finish the fight, but I can't see him win a decision, if it goes that far.

UBERScholes

I reckon Rampage by brutal KO. But Evans needs to stay composed and patient, Rampage will give him opportunities. Should be a great fight! I like both fighters, but I'd rather see Rampage get a rematch with Shogun :drool:

Donut

In Primetime show Evans' training looked much harder than Rampage's.

Can't really predict, but I'm looking forward to it.

Don16

Annoying cnut
Do any of you read the Sherdog forum? My god, the amount of idiots on there is staggering. For instance, I just saw a thread titled " Is Cain Velasquez the future... or the same fighter that was DROPPED by Kongo? "

Cain gets dropped by a hard punch from the guy who some people call the best striker in the whole division, and still dominates Kongo for 3 rounds, and people talk like he got knocked out with a jab. Ridiculous

beardsleybob

Some serious idiots in the Sherdog mains. I read it for entertainment purposes. Only post in the training forums occasionaly.

Nucks

RT History Department
Same here, to be honest.

Did we watch the same fight? Fedor threw Rogers around the ring. Rogers mounted him for about 8 seconds. Then he got knocked out cold.

Nucks

RT History Department

Yea, he weighs about 50 pounds more.

They always say, the test of a fighter isn't how he reacts when he is hitting someone, its how he reacts when he gets hit.

Fedor doesn't react, he just keeps going. Overeem folds up like a feckin' accordion.

Devilton

Man, I hope Rampage knocks the feck out of Rashad.

Only cause I wanna see Shogun vs Rampage title fight!

The other fight I'm excited for is Lil *** vs Brillz. I'm predicting N-o-g drops the fireman in the 2nd round with a right to the temple.

Devilton

Yeah fair points.

As a matter of interest, how do you think Fedor would fare against the likes of Velasquez, Carwin and Lesnar?
All three would give Fedor the type of challenge he hasn't had in years (since he fought Big N-O-G and Cro-Cop.

Bottomline, Fedor needs to sign for the UFC if he wants to remove any doubts as to his P4P king status. Now, I think he can definitely beat any of the three on his day, but he has been fighting some pretty weak competition for the last few years. Guys like Werdum who were knocked the feck out by JDS...come on, Fedor. These guys are glorified gatekeepers. They aren't champions. You wanna prove you're the greatest fighter in the world, step into the Octagon.

Lord knows you'll make your millions, and you'll finally be able to claim the crown as the king. Doubt he'll ever do it, but for me, he's never going to be the P4P king till he fights the best heavyweights in the world, and that means joining Uncle Fester and the UFC.

UBERScholes

All three would give Fedor the type of challenge he hasn't had in years (since he fought Big N-O-G and Cro-Cop.

Bottomline, Fedor needs to sign for the UFC if he wants to remove any doubts as to his P4P king status. Now, I think he can definitely beat any of the three on his day, but he has been fighting some pretty weak competition for the last few years. Guys like Werdum who were knocked the feck out by JDS...come on, Fedor. These guys are glorified gatekeepers. They aren't champions. You wanna prove you're the greatest fighter in the world, step into the Octagon.

Lord knows you'll make your millions, and you'll finally be able to claim the crown as the king. Doubt he'll ever do it, but for me, he's never going to be the P4P king till he fights the best heavyweights in the world, and that means joining Uncle Fester and the UFC.
No one in the UFC has faced a higher standard of competition than Fedor has the last few years (All top 10 ranked P4P HW's).

nimic

something nice
Scout
So I just rewatched UFC 79: Nemesis, and I noticed something. Rich Clementi and Melvin Guilard pretty much hated eachother, and after Clementi submitted Guilard with a rear naked choke he made a fairly unfriendly gesture as he stood up. Guilard reacted and clearly tried to go after Clementi. It only Herb Dean (the ref) stopped it, and it took a good 10-15 seconds where it was necessary for Herb Dean and some other guys who came into the ring to restrain Guilard.

Now, obviously this differs from Daley - Koscheck in that Daley actually sucker-punched him, but really the only difference was that Herb Dean stopped Guilard, while Miragliotta didn't stop Daley.

Guilard was cut, but because this was his second quick loss in a row. He has since fought five times in the UFC.

Though, personally I think we'll see Daley back in the UFC again anyway, if he continues to impress while maintaining a apologetic demeanor about this whole ordeal.

EZee

So I just rewatched UFC 79: Nemesis, and I noticed something. Rich Clementi and Melvin Guilard pretty much hated eachother, and after Clementi submitted Guilard with a rear naked choke he made a fairly unfriendly gesture as he stood up. Guilard reacted and clearly tried to go after Clementi. It only Herb Dean (the ref) stopped it, and it took a good 10-15 seconds where it was necessary for Herb Dean and some other guys who came into the ring to restrain Guilard.

Now, obviously this differs from Daley - Koscheck in that Daley actually sucker-punched him, but really the only difference was that Herb Dean stopped Guilard, while Miragliotta didn't stop Daley.

Guilard was cut, but because this was his second quick loss in a row. He has since fought five times in the UFC.

Though, personally I think we'll see Daley back in the UFC again anyway, if he continues to impress while maintaining a apologetic demeanor about this whole ordeal.
i thin daleys problem comes from not not backing down to dana straight away...

especially after he had to apologise after his last win as well

EZee

why do people always say fedor must go to the ufc...

he owns a % of m1 so if they wont co-promote he makes more money not being in the ufc...

how about if lesnar, mir etc want to test themselves aginst the best in the world they go and fight fedor...

personally i wouldnt be surprised to see mir go after his ufc contract is up if he is not in the title mix...

Don16

Annoying cnut
why do people always say fedor must go to the ufc...

he owns a % of m1 so if they wont co-promote he makes more money not being in the ufc...

how about if lesnar, mir etc want to test themselves aginst the best in the world they go and fight fedor...

personally i wouldnt be surprised to see mir go after his ufc contract is up if he is not in the title mix...
Because the UFC has the best heavyweights in the world, it's undebyable. You think the likes of JDS, Lesnar and Carwin should have to leave the UFC in order to prove they're the best? And by proving the best, by fighting a guy who has just had bums practically fed to him for the past few years? if Fedor wants a challenge, he'll go to the UFC. Theres only 1 fight for him outside the UFC, and its Overeem, who I think will end up in the UFC at some stage anyway.

With regards to the Daley thing, I think Dana is equally pissed off with Pauls reaction after the fight, you could nearly see the venom spitting out of his eyes when he told the story of Daley claiming he never heard the bell. I really like Daley, and I hope he comes back to the UFC, but I don;t think it will happen

EZee

Because the UFC has the best heavyweights in the world, it's undebyable. You think the likes of JDS, Lesnar and Carwin should have to leave the UFC in order to prove they're the best? And by proving the best, by fighting a guy who has just had bums practically fed to him for the past few years? if Fedor wants a challenge, he'll go to the UFC. Theres only 1 fight for him outside the UFC, and its Overeem, who I think will end up in the UFC at some stage anyway.

With regards to the Daley thing, I think Dana is equally pissed off with Pauls reaction after the fight, you could nearly see the venom spitting out of his eyes when he told the story of Daley claiming he never heard the bell. I really like Daley, and I hope he comes back to the UFC, but I don;t think it will happen
so fedor should take a paycut to fight rather than other fighters want to prove themselves against the best... hummm i fundamentally disagree on that principal... if thats the case gsp should have walked to fight shields in strikeforce and edgar should join wec to fight aldo... and dont ufc want to ban him from sambo as well (though i think they might have finally relented on that)

as for people to fight well werdum should not be overlooked... then there is overeem... josh barnett was ranked no3 hw in the world prior to his steriod test... so there is another vaible fight...

plus i wouldnt be surprised to mir leave the ufc at the end of his contract to fight fedor... and if lesnar lose to carwin i could see him doing it as well...

silva has spoken about leaving the ufc and taking the fight before as well...
(they walk around at about 10lbs difference so its actually do-able)

there is 6 potential fights... as well as competing in his sambo championships... (he has won gold 5 years in a row!!!)

he is 34 in september so could quite easily retire at say 37 after 6 fights and more sambo...

Don16

Annoying cnut
so fedor should take a paycut to fight rather than other fighters want to prove themselves against the best... hummm i fundamentally disagree on that principal... if thats the case gsp should have walked to fight shields in strikeforce and edgar should join wec to fight aldo... and dont ufc want to ban him from sambo as well (though i think they might have finally relented on that)

as for people to fight well werdum should not be overlooked... then there is overeem... josh barnett was ranked no3 hw in the world prior to his steriod test... so there is another vaible fight...

plus i wouldnt be surprised to mir leave the ufc at the end of his contract to fight fedor... and if lesnar lose to carwin i could see him doing it as well...

silva has spoken about leaving the ufc and taking the fight before as well...
(they walk around at about 10lbs difference so its actually do-able)

there is 6 potential fights... as well as competing in his sambo championships... (he has won gold 5 years in a row!!!)

he is 34 in september so could quite easily retire at say 37 after 6 fights and more sambo...
How do you know Fedor was taking a paycut? Dana White has said that he offered Fedor a contract that would have made him the highest paid fighter in the UFC. When Jake Shields was ranked as a top welterweight, UFC had John Fitch and Thiago Alves for him to fight - It's not like he cleaned out the division, and there was never a question mark over the quality of fighters GSP was fighting. Jake Shields will fight GSP sooner rather than later anyway.

Edgar join the WEC? Why? To drop a weight? He's the lightweight champion and just beat the best lightweight of all time. And WEC is owned by the same people that own UFC, so it's not like he would have been "leaving" the UFC, the UFC could easily ask him to fight Aldo.

Josh Barnett isnt even signed to Strikeforce - He's signed to Dream. I know they swap fighters, so that fight could potentially happen - but then again, look at his last few fights - Mighty Mo, who had a 3-1 record, and was coming off a loss - Gilbert Yvel, who got KTFO by Junior Dos Santos, and Pedro Rizzo. Hardly an outstanding test for Fedor, is it?

Thats 3 fights for Fedor, with only 1 being real competition.

The other 3 potential fights you're reffering to - all those guys fight in the UFC for god sake! You're only plain guessing that Mir, Lesnar and Anderson Silva might all leave the UFC!

I've never heard Mir say that he wanted to leave, thats people just presuming he might. Lesnar already turned down offers from smaller organisations when he signed for the UFC, and Anderson Silva has never even fought at heavyweight.

EZee

How do you know Fedor was taking a paycut? Dana White has said that he offered Fedor a contract that would have made him the highest paid fighter in the UFC. When Jake Shields was ranked as a top welterweight, UFC had John Fitch and Thiago Alves for him to fight - It's not like he cleaned out the division, and there was never a question mark over the quality of fighters GSP was fighting. Jake Shields will fight GSP sooner rather than later anyway.

Edgar join the WEC? Why? To drop a weight? He's the lightweight champion and just beat the best lightweight of all time. And WEC is owned by the same people that own UFC, so it's not like he would have been "leaving" the UFC, the UFC could easily ask him to fight Aldo.

Josh Barnett isnt even signed to Strikeforce - He's signed to Dream. I know they swap fighters, so that fight could potentially happen - but then again, look at his last few fights - Mighty Mo, who had a 3-1 record, and was coming off a loss - Gilbert Yvel, who got KTFO by Junior Dos Santos, and Pedro Rizzo. Hardly an outstanding test for Fedor, is it?

Thats 3 fights for Fedor, with only 1 being real competition.

The other 3 potential fights you're reffering to - all those guys fight in the UFC for god sake! You're only plain guessing that Mir, Lesnar and Anderson Silva might all leave the UFC!

I've never heard Mir say that he wanted to leave, thats people just presuming he might. Lesnar already turned down offers from smaller organisations when he signed for the UFC, and Anderson Silva has never even fought at heavyweight.
because fedor owns about twice as much of m1 as dana does of the ufc...

mir has said he wants to fight fedor

silva has offered to fight at hw in the ufc and has often spoken about leaving the ufc at the end of his contract...

ufc needs fedor more than fedor needs the ufc imo as their hw champion is not wiewed as the best in the world...

they should offer m1 a one off co promotion lesnar vs fedor if dana is so confident that fedor is overated... but something tells me they wont do that

Don16

Annoying cnut
because fedor owns about twice as much of m1 as dana does of the ufc...

mir has said he wants to fight fedor

silva has offered to fight at hw in the ufc and has often spoken about leaving the ufc at the end of his contract...

ufc needs fedor more than fedor needs the ufc imo as their hw champion is not wiewed as the best in the world...

they should offer m1 a one off co promotion lesnar vs fedor if dana is so confident that fedor is overated... but something tells me they wont do that

YouTube - Brock Lesnar "I would enjoy fighting Fedor" - So did Lesnar.

And Mir just got smashed by Carwin. That would be another fight that wouldn't prove much.

I think theres only so long Fedor can go fighting cans before he stops being the top heavyweight. I think the winner of Lesnar/Carwin should be considered top boy.

don't get me wrong, I am a huge fan of Fedor the fighter - the guys a fecking machine. And as a fan, I want to see him in the UFC testing himself against guys like Lesnar, Carwin, JDS, and Cain. And he could easily make 205, imagine the fights there? Fedor/Shogun, Fedor/Silva ... :drool:

EZee

YouTube - Brock Lesnar "I would enjoy fighting Fedor" - So did Lesnar.

And Mir just got smashed by Carwin. That would be another fight that wouldn't prove much.

I think theres only so long Fedor can go fighting cans before he stops being the top heavyweight. I think the winner of Lesnar/Carwin should be considered top boy.

don't get me wrong, I am a huge fan of Fedor the fighter - the guys a fecking machine. And as a fan, I want to see him in the UFC testing himself against guys like Lesnar, Carwin, JDS, and Cain. And he could easily make 205, imagine the fights there? Fedor/Shogun, Fedor/Silva ... :drool:
lesnar is 1 and 1 against mir has a win over a lhw who had been out for over 2 years, a decision against herring and a win aginst min soo kim...

and you question fedors record :houllier:

carwins only wins of any note are mir and gonzaga... you yourself seem to dismiss mir and gonzaga has lost 4 of his last 7...

and yet you question fedors record :houllier:

yes he could make 205... but why should he...

if the best hw's want to prove themselves they know where the no1 is if they want to fight him...