The RedCafe Annual Awards 2011 | First Page Edited With Insults

Agent Red

Just got back and caught up. Congrats to everyone that won an award, especially Steve, Mockney and Spoons.

Good hosting as well brewlio/Brophs.

Team Brian GB

Baby Cameron loves X-Factor
Supports
Chelsea
What, some pity votes?

You're not back in public school now, Team Brian. You can't tease the poor, bright kid who got in on a scholarship with promises of a bowl of Eton mess if he licks the dog shit off your wingtips.

So no, I don't want your filthy leftovers.

Lots of people turn down things only for others to pick them up which leads them to greatness.

The best possible example in the world is Bruce Willis, there were many choices before him but he got to star in Die Hard. These awards could be your Die Hard De Selby.

twitter thread suggester
:lol:

One thing's for sure, we're not tricking Brophs into doing this again next year.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Just got back and caught up. Congrats to everyone that won an award, especially Steve, Mockney and Spoons.

Good hosting as well brewlio/Brophs.

Thanks, AR. :) I think we'll see a number of Mains newcomers - like yourself - as big winners next time.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
The Joint Award for Biggest Whiner & Grumpy Old Git

Randall Flagg. Obviously.

that worked even better than expected.

i've just read through the whole thing, it was superb from start to finish. really well done, gentlemen, especially the team of brophs, brewlio, jv and moses. i know how much each of them put in behind the scenes. moses helped as best as he could by making sure he had no involvement whatsoever. a very shrewd man.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

that worked even better than expected.

i've just read through the whole thing, it was superb from start to finish. really well done, gentlemen, especially the team of brophs, brewlio, jv and moses. i know how much each of them put in behind the scenes. moses helped as best as he could by making sure he had no involvement whatsoever. a very shrewd man.

So who was the one who came up with the idea for that? You?

brewlio

A prince among poopers
Plecho and Mocko to host next year, and Hecto and Spoono the year after that. The bar's been set for all subsequent awards. I have to say the quality of this extravaganza would not have been possible only for the fact that Brophs and myself were communicating through the medium of smoke signals from afar. Luckily enough my smoke decoder has 'posh paddy lingo' built into the software. But it's been all rush, rush, rush for days. Now come, you're a tough audience to please, and a big audience at that. I was dreading it turning out shit tbh. I'd probably gone and hid in a big hole and never come out again.

Brophs

The One and Only
Plecho and Mocko to host next year, and Hecto and Spoono the year after that. The bar's been set for all subsequent awards. I have to say the quality of this extravaganza would not have been possible only for the fact that Brophs and myself were communicating through the medium of smoke signals from afar. Luckily enough my smoke decoder has 'posh paddy lingo' built into the software. But it's been all rush, rush, rush for days. Now come, you're a tough audience to please, and a big audience at that. I was dreading it turning out shit tbh. I'd probably gone and hid in a big hole and never come out again.
Not me. I'm bulletproof.

Agent Red

Thanks, AR. :) I think we'll see a number of Mains newcomers - like yourself - as big winners next time.
Thanks Steve, I'm really chuffed with my lot in the newbie awards this year though. My Johnson's Paint Cup to your League Title ;)

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse

So who was the one who came up with the idea for that? You?
i'm not that mean. i was happy to pen a gushing eulogy but as we were discussing which superlatives did him justice, brwned stormed in and was all "just ignore him, he'll love that"

SteveJ

Scout
Thanks Steve, I'm really chuffed with my lot in the newbie awards this year though. My Johnson's Paint Cup to your League Title ;)
But...but...you won *drum roll* BEST POSTER(!) :eek: So, while I'm quite excited about my Europa League trophy, I hope you enjoy your Champions League victory. :D

Agent Red

But...but...you won *drum roll* BEST POSTER(!) :eek: So, while I'm quite excited about my Europa League trophy, I hope you enjoy your Champions League victory. :D
:lol: I'll aspire to the big leagues for future years then.

Congrats though, I would never have known you were a newbie had it not been pointed out, I always assumed you were a Caf veteran beforehand. As previously mentioned (many times), your Literature and Art threads were particular highlights for me.

SteveJ

Scout
As previously mentioned (many times), your Literature and Art threads were particular highlights for me.
Ah, but you should have seen my other threads, like:

'Help! I can't log in!'
'Help! I can't log out!' and
'How do I get promoted from the Mains?'

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
I didn't even realise there was an awards ceremony in the newbies. This is what I imagine it to be like compared to the mains:

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
it was actually nothing like that.

if you were to compare them to children you'd need a picture from some kind of "make a wish" convention.