Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Oi, who's Leicester? Hands of MO!
:lol: Wondered how long it'd take you to see that (I'm not Leicester, just interested in MO so saw both bids).

I tried to negotiate a deal for Owen a few hours ago but Zarlak said he's going to try and use Owen in a deal to help him bring in a player on loan.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Eden Hazard, Neymar and Isaac Cuenca to QPR. Confirmed.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
:( How long does it usually take before an offer is accepted? Got 11 pending at the moment..
It differs. I submitted 3 bids and had them all accepted within 24 hours, then about 9 hours for them to join my club (they seem to be accepted at about 5/6am GMT) and then join later in the day.

However one of those 3 fell through, so I made a new offer, and an offer for a 2nd player, and those 2 have been stuck on offered for almost 2 days now.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Odemwingie 88 - Nilmar 91
Marchisio 91 - Gonzalez 91 - Khedira 91 - Maggio 90
Abidal 92 - Luisao 91 - Juan 91 - Abate 90
Cesar 93

Just don't look at their ages.

rcoobc

Trading with each other is going to be really difficult, if someone wanted to buy my keeper for example, I'd pretty much have to accept a cash offer. I wouldn't want to part trade with a poor goalkeeper who I couldn't move on for 8 months, but I'd have to trade for another keeper because of the minimum keeper clause, and even if I could...

Wait I think I'd have to buy a new keeper, then sell my old keeper for cash, or cash and players I actually want. I guess unlike with the A.I, players that aren't good enough for the Premeir League are suddenly going to plummet in value.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Going through a massive squad overhall. Hopefully the deals I'm trying to make go through.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
Robo is it possible to extend the loans to say 9? If we look at the youth team for example I can't see how they come into play in this game at all, so rather than just sit there doing nothing for years we could send them to anyone in the championship/lower leagues if the newbies start playing, as they won't have much cash. Something to think about.

I've got Will Keane, Larnell Cole, Matt James, Michael Keane, Ezekiel Fryers, Sam Johnstone that probably won't play a single game ever here.

Damien

Staff
It feels like it takes forever for the bids to get accepted. Made a few bids last night and woke up this morning to find two hijacked with probably more to come before any go through.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Bloody was....trying to fob Gareth Barry off on me, it's sickening!

And Everton can sod off trying to sabotage my deals.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Are anyone elses transfer emails massively delayed? I keep going back every time I get an email to find nothing.
Yup, I got an email a day after recieving a bid(s) from TR. So I wouldnt take much notice of the email alerts, just login every now and then.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
These notifications I get are very annoying. Keep thinking that something has happened, but it's just that damn AI trying to lure me into it's grasp.

rcoobc

Does anyone know anything about this game? For example, does it take a while for the team to gel? Do players lose moral if you bid on others in their position? Do players increase as the game years go by (I assume so). Can we find the attributes of players anywhere?

Damien

Staff
Also what is the minimum amount of players :angel:

Can I still conduct transfers if I have 21 players?

You need to have a minimum of 21 players at all times, therefore if you only have 21 players you can either buy a player for money or exchange a player in a transfer that will keep your squad the same size or increase it.
Transfers | Online Help - Soccer Manager

Most of my transfers include p/x's so if they go through I'll be going down to 21 quickly.

rcoobc

Excellent. I'm on 24 at the moment, one of which is a loanee. Soon I will be on 22/21 with luck.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Morale seems to play a bigger part than I thought. If the players gets too unhappy he will demand a transfer. It is to stop the "star hogging" teams. Think a few of ye could be in trouble sooner or later :D

ciderman9000000

Bloody was....trying to fob Gareth Barry off on me, it's sickening!

And Everton can sod off trying to sabotage my deals.
Gary Barry is Premiership pedigree! I threw in James Milner and £3m too, you cocksucking player-whore. You'll never make it in this game if you cannot recognise a good deal when one lands on your dinner plate.

Whoever's Bolton can feck off too.

rcoobc

Why are West Ham in Division 3! That's the stupidest thing ever.