Gaming The SM RedCafe League

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I've got about 12 transfers at this stage: "The offer for XXX of XXX from Stoke City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours."

Are these done deals or could they still fall through?

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Saying that, looking at the 8 teams in Europe that I would have to overtake

Liverpool
Tottenham Hotspur
Everton
Aston Villa
Fulham
Newcastle United
Stoke City
Sunderland

Doesn't look like an easy task.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
I've got about 12 transfers at this stage: "The offer for XXX of XXX from Stoke City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours."

Done deals in my experience. Just takes 24 hours for him to appear on your team sheet.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.

They can fall through if you make too many and don't have the cash. One of mine fell through and I had to do it again.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Saying that, looking at the 8 teams in Europe that I would have to overtake

Liverpool
Tottenham Hotspur
Everton
Aston Villa
Fulham
Newcastle United
Stoke City
Sunderland

Doesn't look like an easy task.
Depends on tactics aswell I suppose and injuries. Anything can happen in a simulated game!

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
I'm hoping that once I have a semi-decent first XI I'll be able to then afford youngsters next season. I dont want to be getting relegated or anything this time though. 12+ are the European places?
Yes, 5-12 go to Europa League, but only gold members can decide tactics for these matches, regulare members have a first XI picked bu the CPU

maniak

Supports
Arsenal

If you have the money in your account, it's a done deal.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Bringing in a few more players, mainly youth talent now though.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Do unmanaged clubs ever make offers for transfer listed players?
Yes, but normally only if you ask below what they're worth. It can take a couple of days or a couple of weeks, it's a bit random.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Yes, but normally only if you ask below what they're worth. It can take a couple of days or a couple of weeks, it's a bit random.
Can you do that?? Chairman blocks me lowering it as I have to match his valuation.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
£50m for Cleverley! :lol:

Damnit.. Swansea actually got a pretty good side. Going for a 4-2-3-1 formation with Britton and Allen as the holding midfielder, Sinclair and Dyer on the wings with Sigurdsson playing in the Rooney-role. All I need is to bolster the defense a bit, and hopefully I'll get some results!

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
Holy feck, something must've gone horribly wrong with my tactics. First game against Ipswich and I lost 7-0 :lol:

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
:D Damn you, Zarlak. Is it you who've been trying to sell me Park + Smalling aswell?
He's selling Smalling?? bastard!
:lol: No never, he wanted Smalling. Here is our transcript.

Hello friend, I have good deal for you. Mister Park, he good yes. 8 million fair price. I do you good deal.

Just need account number sort code.

Haha, Ill pass

Good deal my friend
Park, he run fast
Many lungs
For you
8 millin

Haha
I'm pretty stocked in the winger-section anyways

Ah, lucky day for you sir
Park, he play midfield also

I'll take Park if you throw in Smalling aswell
Great deal for you! Getting rid of two players who'll do nothing but sit on your bench

No problem sir
15 million
Need account number and sort code

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Nice, beat Bury 3-0, Ba x 2 and Keirrison debut goal. Better possesion, created same chances as yesterday but also kept a much tighter ship at the back by allowing half as many chances as I did yesterday.

fanutd

My team just beat Burton Albion 4 - 0. The ratings in this game for some players are just :houllier:

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
Ipswich vs Swansea

Portman Road
20:00 GT
Referee: Mohamed Benouza​

The first game of the season for the newly appointed Swansea-manager. This game should be a great way to kick off a promising career, and the Swans showed some very promising signs as the players finished their 3rd game in the pre-season.

Swansea lined up in an very attacking 4-2-3-1 formation, but unfortunatly their play suffered from what seemed like poor management pre-game. They had been told to play with a much more direct way of passing then they were used to, but despite their ability to lose the ball in unfortunate situations, the posessionstats were only 51%-49% in Ipswichs favour.

Ipswich got off to a lucky start, when Jay Emmanuel-Thomas managed to pull off a sensational header against the play after only 4 minutes. A very encouraging sign for the hometeam, but Swansea showed that they were a class above for the next 15 minutes. A penalty that was never given and a shot that hit the crossbar was the closest the guests came during their dominant spell, but it was obvious that Ipswich had taken lessions from the opposition as they managed to pull off an amazing series of passes who eventually ended up at the feet of Daryl Murphy who slotted the ball home. 2-0 to Ipswich, both goals against the play. Nothing to worry about though, Swansea looked a class above and with just a tiny bit of luck they would easily walk this game.

Nothing much happened in the 1th half after the 2nd goal though. A few bad challenges were thrown around, and ended up with 1 yellow card to each of the teams. Oh, and Ipswich increased their lead to 4-0 just before half-time with goals by Jimmy Bullard and once again Jay Emmanuel-Thomas.

2nd half kicks off, and just like in the first half Swansea is denied a stonewall penalty. The ref was trying to show his skills, but ended up flopping in the situation, and for some reason handed out a yellow card to Scott Sinclair for diving. A freekick by Joe Allen who hit the crossbar yet again was the closest Swansea came in the 2nd half, and a goal right after the freekick by Michael Chopra made it 5-0 to the hometeam. Still, Swansea showed some promising signs and could've easily have been leading by a few goals themselves.

The fifth goal really made Swansea turn the tempo up a notch though, and the next 25 minutes could've been made into a DVD and sold as one of the best performances in Swanseas recent history. The biggest events in these magical minutes were the likes of
"Scott SINCLAIR makes space on the right, but fails to control the pass"
and
"A dangerous cross by Scott SINCLAIR races across the mouth of the goal"
but these minutes of magic ended when Ipswich were able to make it 6 and 7-0 during the last 10 minutes of the game. Thomas managed to get himself a hat-trick, and Damien Delaney got himself his first goal of the season.

A narrow defeat, but Swansea really proved to the doubters that they will be a force to reckon with in the upcoming season. It's no doubt that Burrow will get the best out of this bunch, and an European spot should not be out of reach for these promising players.

Ipswich Town - Swansea City
7-0

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
7-0:eek:

I won 6-0 against Torquay. Van Persie scored 4, rated 10 and MOTM:D

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
Currently got 5 bids pending. Any of those players would've made that 7-0 loss into a 7-0 win, I'm sure.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
Bids worth £60m + pending, but only £5m to spend. Better think carefully about these transfers.. How long until I'll get some feedback from the cpu?

Crustanoid

Exeter City 1 (J.DUNNE 84) Wigan Athletic 6 (H.RODALLEGA 16, 57, 66; F.DI SANTO 24; H.THOMAS 71, 87)

Great considering I didn't even realise I had a match!