Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
Going to try for tonights game...

---------Lindegaard----------
Rafael--Smalling--Jones--Evra
-----------------------------
----------Cleverley-----------
-Valencia--------------Nani--
------Messi------Welbeck----
----------Hernandez---------

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
We could do with a list of who is in charge of which club.

I'm Stoke.
First page. Also it would be very easy to cheat on this game with 2 accounts or switching clubs. Something to be aware of.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
I'm trying the 3-2-2-2-1 formation tonight. It gives me good flexibility defence wise, as CBs and R/LBs can play them roles for me no probs. I'll have Tiote tracking back to cover the back 3 aswell from his CM position. An attacking strategy again but changed my pre-match instructions a shit load too. Front 3 of Ba, Keirrison and Cisse tonight too.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
I have one more deal that might come through, I'm taking advantage of the p/x easy peasy transfers and offering 2 of my players for 1 midfielder. After that then my squad is looking small.

fanutd

applied for norwich city, fingers crossed my application will be successful :)

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Nice, getting defender Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa from Montepellier. 22 year old 88 rated CB/RB. another good prospect for me. Back 3 of Mbiwa-Sahko-Martinez. Can bring in Santon then and have Martinez in midfield if needed too. Fairly flexible if my bid for a CM doesnt work out.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Atleast my Chairman only expects me to finish top 10 this season. Think with all the players being snapped up it will be a season of change for sure :D

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Essien for sure. He is only back from injury and hasnt being at that level for a long time. It is the same for alot of players in this. For instance I have Ryan Taylor rated at 86, and he is having a terrible season bar his set pieces. And Mata rated lower than Fat Frank?? :lol:

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Any other team available? Tried to apply for both of Wigan and Swansea, but both were taken :(
That's a bug, people get the message the club has been taken, but I can still see your application.

I see an application to Swansea, pm me your username just to confirm it's you and I'll accept it.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
This game is really unrealistic
The AI is supposed to be a bit stupid, so that the best players in the world end up in the league we're playing. When they're all in England we can no longer get these silly deals and we'll have to make more realistic deals amongst us.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
applied for norwich city, fingers crossed my application will be successful :)
Pm me your username please.

For people wanting in: PUT YOUR RED CAFE USERNAME AS YOUR NICKNAME IN THE GAME SO I KNOW WHO YOU ARE

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Is it just me, or is Chelseas team actually overrated?

Cole 94
Essien 94
Drogba 94
Lampard 93
Terry 93
Cech 93
Ivanovic 92
Mata 92
Bosingwa 91
Malouda 91
Ramires 91
Kalou 90
Sturridge 89

?
I'm sure many of them will drop in ratings in the next update.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
How do you find that out?
your very first news item where it says "Mr X has taken over at Club Y"

In club overview you scroll down to the news section about only your club. Goto the very bottom news story (i.e first one). you click on it and it expands the story to say "The Chairman has stated he expects the team to finish in the top half this season". If you have done alot of transfer dealings then the story might be gone.

rcoobc

Cool, I'm expected to get a top half finish with West Brom :nervous:

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Cheers.

Why on earth is Trionz managing a division 4 side?
Division 5. It's always fun to start with a team from scratch and with the loans he will get from us he'll probably win it easily.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Cool I got a 17 year old 80 rated South American LM. Another young one who should be a great prospect, only 2.2mil too so a relative bargain.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
My team is full of promising youngsters... when my transfers go through this will be my teams ages...

18 77
20 89
21 78
21 87
21 89
21 89
21 88
22 86
22 88
22 91
23 90
24 88
24 99
25 93
26 90
26 91
27 95
27 87
28 91
30 93
30 96
31 92
Another one can't hurt.

rcoobc

I'm hoping that once I have a semi-decent first XI I'll be able to then afford youngsters next season. I dont want to be getting relegated or anything this time though. 12+ are the European places?