Gaming The SM RedCafe League

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
OK, everyone is in, no applications pending.

If you get a message saying the club was already taken, it's a bug, don't worry because I can see the application.

Only 4 teams available in Division 1, Division 2 is still empty

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Who does "hide offer amount" hide the offer amount from?

rcoobc

Also how do you know if your bid has gone through?

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Who does "hide offer amount" hide the offer amount from?
i presume fellow participents. You will just see a bid in by a club, but not disclosing the bid amount.

Kerrison coming to Everton or Newcastle. I slipped a few quid to his agent. Hope he is a good guy.....

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Also how do you know if your bid has gone through?
Under the "Clubs" tab, click on "Tansfers". they should appear in the "Players in Bids" tab. Or go to his teams squad, you should see the "offer" green icon next to his name and your club name listed in he profile when you click on it.

rcoobc

I can't handle not knowing if my bids have gone through, although my internet is being too bad to play this game atm. Or watch United :(

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Jaysus. transfers appear handy enough with the "external" teams. Neymar could be on his way to Stoke too as TR pointed out to me :D

rcoobc

When does it update again? Once a day? So i'll know if I got my players later tonight?

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
When does it update again? Once a day? So i'll know if I got my players later tonight?
I done my bids lastnight between 8-10pm got transfer accepted between 2-3pm today. that's all i got to go on so far. Also the player I bid for last was the first to be accepted.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
If it is that easy to pick up players, then clubs with some cash will walk this, no problem.

ciderman9000000

If it is that easy to pick up players, then clubs with some cash will walk this, no problem.
Everyone seems to have a similar amount of cash though; I'm City and only had a £27m budget. It seems that swap deals are easy though so the team value is more important than cash really.

rcoobc

I hope some of my transfer go through. Anyone know if wages are actually an issue?

Varun

Staff
Have quite a few players listed for loan. People managing 2nd division clubs could have a look.

rcoobc

Rooney + Ferdinand for Messi :houllier:

I hope United finish last :lol:

Varun

Staff
The ease with which player exchanges occur is ridiculous tbh. I got vidal for heskey+albrighton+2mil.

rcoobc

Right, if I get all my transfers I will have a half decent first XI. If not, err.

By the way I would defo recomend getting Beckham and Henry ;)

TheReligion

Abusive
Stoke are coming in for everyone.

The rule where you can only bid on one player per club is daft. I've had my eye on Tello from Barca since yesterday but my bid is still lodged with a different player now bastard Stoke are on to him.

Great talent that

rcoobc

The rule where you can only bid on one player per club is daft. I've had my eye on Tello from Barca since yesterday but my bid is still lodged with a different player now bastard Stoke are on to him.

Great talent that
I like it, makes you think about your transfers. Bit unfair that half of us started yesterday, so can effectively pick two players per team, but what can you do.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout

Great talent that
You're worse than Harry Redknapp! Leave my transfers alone! It's bad enough i'm stuck with Stoke but know every bugger is going to be after my targets.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Doing tidy in the transfer market. Brought in the major talent that is Goetze and Rafinha.

Also lodged a bid on another youngster, exciting times.