Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
You've done great to be where you are and some of the results you've got. Hopefully you can get another win against Millwall tonight.
Yeh but that was during the first half of the season. Some teams have massively improved during this second transfer window and it's shown in my recent form.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Yeh but that was during the first half of the season. Some teams have massively improved during this second transfer window and it's shown in my recent form.
Alot of teams will struggle next season. Once the cups start up again the fitness of players will be shagged as teams won't have enough players to field in cups and the league.

I think we'll be seeing more human v human transfers as well next window. Some star players in Div 2 will be bought up by teams in Div 1 part exchanging 2 for 1.

Swansea for example are a bit shagged if they get relegated. Very high wages and zero squad depth, Burrow would need to sell his top players and buy in 2 player replacements.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
True. Think positive.

Also, i'm not sure but I don't think transfer budget is recorded when it comes to total value. So working out the figure is a little more complex.
It's not. My budget was £20.6M at the start.

Damien

Staff
I have a shield game in mind so I'll be playing a weakened XI
Mind games.

Another massive game tonight... I'm due a result! Just don't it'll be this evening...
Think positive. You can get a draw.

I play the team that are bottom of the table, but also one of the four sides who have beaten me this season (under a different manager). No Yarmolenko, no Gaitan and am starting to plan for the game vs Forest in a weeks time. Will need a win for sure today.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Mind games.

Think positive. You can get a draw.

I play the team that are bottom of the table, but also one of the four sides who have beaten me this season (under a different manager). No Yarmolenko, no Gaitan and am starting to plan for the game vs Forest in a weeks time. Will need a win for sure today.
Lost the last game, No win in 5... positive thinking is hard to come by in Smoggyland.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Mind games? Hardly, it has no effect on the outcome. I've got plenty of cash from the shield so far and will be hoping to sneak a win against City so that's my priority. Still playing a strong team tonight.

Damien

Staff
Lost the last game, No win in 5... positive thinking is hard to come by in Smoggyland.
You've scored at least 1 goal in every game for the past 16 league games including 6 goals in your last three games. Get another 2 goals tonight and as long as your defence is solid you should get a good result.

Impressively you've only failed to score a goal in 2 games out of the 26.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
You've scored at least 1 goal in every game for the past 16 league games including 6 goals in your last three games. Get another 2 goals tonight and as long as your defence is solid you should get a good result.

Impressively you've only failed to score a goal in 2 games out of the 26.
Probably not the right time to drop Gomis and start Mario Mandzukic then!

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
Expecting yet another loss tonight, my losing-streak have made sure that I'm more involved in the Elite-league then this at the moment, mostly because it's more fun playing as my local side rather then a Welsh side on a league 2 budget. :angel:

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Nobody interested in the QPR job?

Hazard and Neymar are there and plenty other good players.

Levo

Band of Brothers
With un-managed teams, are we just banned from taking players for the premier league teams? Or is it right across the divisions?

ciderman9000000

I say a total ban on purchasing from previously managed but currently unmanaged teams in any English division; if not then any new manager is just gonna be taking over a team full of everyone's castoffs.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
With un-managed teams, are we just banned from taking players for the premier league teams? Or is it right across the divisions?
Technically we are not banned. After 7 days anyone can take players from unmanaged teams (cash only).

It's more a gentleman's agreement, but I can't enforce it.

Levo

Band of Brothers
I say a total ban on purchasing from previously managed but currently unmanaged teams in any English division; if not then any new manager is just gonna be taking over a team full of everyone's castoffs.
Well with the english teams we can only bid cash so we can't cast off the players on them.

I only ask as I brought a player from an unmanaged team quite a while ago but it wasn't as premier league team it was division 1.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Nottingham Forest Loan Offer:

Diego Costa
87 rated
CF
23 years old

Contract Clauses:

- Available to teams outside of Division 2.
- If Hernadez recalled from Manchester United, Loan cancelled.
- If Hourau recalled from Wolves, Loan cancelled.
- If Matavz is injured, Loan cancelled.
- Will provide 24 hours notice of loan cancellation.​
He's back on the loan list as Rotherham manager has taken over at QPR.

TheReligion

Abusive
Technically we are not banned. After 7 days anyone can take players from unmanaged teams (cash only).

It's more a gentleman's agreement, but I can't enforce it.
Well with the english teams we can only bid cash so we can't cast off the players on them.

I only ask as I brought a player from an unmanaged team quite a while ago but it wasn't as premier league team it was division 1.
This is bollocks, I have been waiting to get a player from an unmanaged team and was under the illusion that it was against the rules.

kps88

I had no idea it was against the rules. Should have been made more clearer.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Here we go gents. A very important weekend for Div 2 teams. Some very interesting games!

Code:
[COLOR="red"]Millwall (4th)		                -	Cardiff City (5th)	[/COLOR]
Doncaster Rovers (11th)	                -	Leicester City (15th)	
Hull City (10th)		        -	Coventry City (9th)	
[COLOR="Red"]Middlesbrough (3rd)		        -	Ipswich Town (2nd)[/COLOR]	
Brighton and Hove Albion (19th)         -	NOTTINGHAM FOREST (6th)	
[COLOR="red"]Derby County (14th)	    	        -	Portsmouth 18th)	
Leeds United (1st)		        -	Barnsley (20th)[/COLOR]	
Blackpool (8th)		                -	Peterborough United (17th)	
Bristol City (13th)		        -	Crystal Palace (7th)	
Burnley (16th)		                -	Birmingham City (12th)
Highlighted the interesting ones in red.

Damien

Staff
Top 10 results:

Leeds United - drew against Barnsley (2-2)
Ipswich Town - won against Middlesbrough (1-0)
Middlesbrough - lost against Ipswich Town (1-0)
Millwall - won against Cardiff City (2-0)
Cardiff City - lost against Millwall (2-0)
Nottingham Forest - won against Brighton and Hove Albion (1-0)
Crystal Palace - lost against Bristol City (5-2)
Blackpool - won against Peterborough United (2-1)
Coventry City - drew against Hull City (3-3)
Hull City - drew against Coventry City (3-3)