Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Levo

Band of Brothers
Shocking as it is that a Premier League side doesn't want an 83-rated CB on loan, I suspect he might have had lower division sides in mind. :smirk:
Cider could probably do with him to help shore up his defence! :p

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
They see my Rolin........they hatin.

In other news, I got rid of Romulo and Musa and got in Perriera, who signed for Inter this week. Worth a punt, atleast he is versitile so will give me good options and squad depth.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Trionz, literally no one cares. Not even one solitary person, not even Omar gives the slightest of shits.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Man City away tonight. Normally I'd expect a loss, but I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up winning 8-3 or something.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Drew 1-1 with United and had the major share of possession, I'll take that.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Lost 3-2 to Wolves. At this rate I don't think I'm going to pick up another point this season.

Aldershot Town in the cup next. Squad is too shallow right now so doubt I'll advance.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Finally won a game. Shame it was in the cup. Beat Aldershot Town 1-0 with my reserves. Muriel scored but both Shawcross and Muriel picked up injuries. Shawcross is out for 8 days while Muriel is out for 10 so that means they'll both miss the Shield game against Grimsby Town and I don't think I'll be able to field a team for it without delving into my first teamers.

kps88

Got thumped 5-1 by Preston

My average rating was 7 higher than theirs. :eek:

Excal

Round 1 of the Cup today. With all the injuries to my first team, my cup squad was barely stronger than Bury's, and I squeak through on pens.

Upsets include Sheffield Wednesday over Spurs, Peterborough over Arsenal, and Cheltenham Town over Sunderland.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Ipswich played their full strength team against me :lol:

They did win 3-0 away, but thats utter madness (he probably forgot). Now his fitness is fecked for Thursday :lol: