Gaming The SM RedCafe League

MJJ

You or Arsenal. Ridiculous that Sakho is worth so much, but that'll be because you have no other decent defender, which begs the question why put him up in the first place? :lol:
Can sign him in three months or a decent defender for much less. He is greatly overvalued so might as well use that to my advantage.

Varun

Staff
Amazed at the lack of interest in Suarez. Half tempted to go for him too seeing as I might have a chance. Suarez and Rooney upfront :drool:

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I think Spurs are getting the best deal in the Oscar deal. I wouldn't sell Wilshere or Sakho.
Aye, no chance of me getting him though. Was debating whether to use Gundogan as one of the two with the various reports about him but decided against it. For me it's better to try and get rid of the other two first.

MJJ

Aye, no chance of me getting him though. Was debating whether to use Gundogan as one of the two with the various reports about him but decided against it. For me it's better to try and get rid of the other two first.
Wilshere and Oscar are the same age. Oscar has a chance of going up to 93 if he has a good world cup. Wilshere is a twat. No contest for me. I won't get him though so it doesn't matter.
You two should do the honorable thing and withdraw your bids.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Players + cash?
How much cash can you possibly have?

Judging by your transfers and the stadium size I'd say 15-20m would be a very generous guess. So even if you included your two most valuable players (which I doubt) you still wouldn't reach 61m.

Damien

Staff
Aye, no way would Barney say his exact bid and only way he'd be able to bid remotely near £60M is by using Kroos and another of his top players in part exchange.

Damien

Staff
With the mind games, I wouldn't be too sure that the lineup Barney would like to play is accurate. Every chance that one or two of the names mentioned there have been put in p/ex. If Barney does get Suarez and keeps those players, his team will be looking very nice indeed.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Yeah, I'm bluffing. I do have a mountain of cash though. I make about £1m per home game.
You can't have all that much cash. You most certainly have a lot less than I do, and I don't have hell of a lot.

You're welcome to Syarez btw (withdrawn my bid).

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Didn't expect you to have 21m (I have more) but that's one expensive deal alright.