Gaming The SM RedCafe League

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I don't need to make excuses given Spurs are soaring high at the top of the league while Arsenal are on the verge of being in a relegation battle. Seems to me that you are the one making excuses here...
We're 7th currently and on the rise Damo. My aim was to gazump Wenger and win a trophy, I'm still on course to do that. But Forest are my true love.

Varun

Staff
I think we all know that was the little bid war compared to the coming Suarez bid war.
Aye, the Suarez one should be insane. Expecting the transfer record for both leagues to be broken. It stands at 39.6mil right or was someone bought at a higher price in the new league? @Damien

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Nottingham Forest News:

Moussa Dembele is having a medical at Nottingham Forest this afternoon. The talented 17 year old Fulham youngster is excited to join the ranks at the Forest academy! Linking up with Cauley Woodrow another Fulham youngster who joined Forest earlier this season.

(He was added to the database yesterday!)

Forest take on Milton Keynes Dons at the Denbigh Stadium this evening.

JB7

Shame about the Wednesday gaffer. I'd have been half tempted to go back tbh.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Completed. The real, genuine, proper Moussa Dembele is at Forest! Bagged a hat trick in the FA Youth Cup Semi Final against Reading. Patrick Roberts had a great game for Fulham, a player that Ando's Newcastle snapped up.

Barney

"We're going to smash them (Crystal Palace)"
Supports
Liverpool
New Keeper; Montoya, Varane, Martinez, Shaw; Kroos, Bender, Verratti; Suarez, Sturridge, Volland.

That's what I'd like to play.

Varun

Staff
New league: Anyone got a Defender they can loan me? Need for the 1st team so higher the rating the better.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Lost 2-1 to Chelsea in the original league. Worryingly, I'm like the real United this season so far. Beating Bristol and Fulham but dropping points v Everton, City, Newcastle and Chelsea.

Barney

"We're going to smash them (Crystal Palace)"
Supports
Liverpool
Beat Chelsea 1-0 with Southampton. Starting to find form again. Gave me a lovely couple of million extra to spend in the war for Luis.

In the other league I've been battered 2-0 by the newly unmanaged Sheffield Wednesday. :lol:

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I'm getting good at drawing! Still... good news for Forest is I remain unbeaten so far this season consisting of 9 games. So not all bad I suppose. But a frustrating draw to MK Dons with his keeper getting motm.

JB7

City 3-1 Everton
City 0-1 Sunderland

Tonight has been a good night.

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
Not to worry, you won anyway. :mad:
Just the rumour mill surrounding my impending arrival at Hillsborough was enough to inspire the boys to a win - this shall from here on out be known as 'The Duffy Effect'.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
Well don't i feel stupid, as i had a 50 millionish bid put together for Suarez only to be told i can't bid because of all the dealings i have had with barca this season.

Last edited: