g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Yep, very pleased I got him. Hopefully he'll continue to play, though with Jagielka fit I'm not sure.

Good thing is Martinez really rates him and tried to sign him for Wigan when he was at Barnsley, so even if he is put on the bench at the weekend, I'm not worried about it. He should have a great future.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Do they even have a schedule anymore? A player I wanted and who was on my shortlist rose recently. Annoying

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
They do scheduled league by league still, but they also pick players at random if need be. It is hard to judge now like before.

Damien

Staff
Nice one, Stones got rated outside the schedule, good for you! Deserved increase.
Yep, that was a nice surprise, though I had seen that he had been edited the other day so had my fingers crossed that it would involve a rating increase too if it was a position change.

Beat Crystal Palace 2-0 with Spurs. Kyle Walker is injured once again though.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Drew with Reading 2-2, all kinds of stuff happened in the first half. Scored an Own Goal and had a goal ruled off for offside! Looks a fair result looking at the stats so can't grumble. Decent point away.

My Arsenal side won again, starting to hit some form but it's a constant headache with players fitness issues all over the place.

Barney

"We're going to smash them (Crystal Palace)"
Supports
Liverpool
Hammered Chelsea and West Brom. Great start in the original league. 9 from 12, with 4 tricky fixtures out of the way.

JB7

Great win, especially after going down to ten men at 1-0. Hopefully we can kick on from now.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
In other news, I've been looking at my goalkeepers and either I've picked up a pair of brilliant young keepers or Leno has had a terrible season:

Leno: 89 Rated
Appearances: 28
Goals Conceded: 34
Clean Sheets: 6

Karius: 80 Rated
Appearances: 17
Goals Conceded: 20
Clean Sheets: 7

Scuffet: 82 Rated (gone up today)
Appearances: 10
Goals Conceded: 10
Clean Sheets: 6

My new keepers doing me proud!

Last edited:

Damien

Staff
Wasn't a good game for Chambers but he still played the full 90 minutes. Goretzka's started for Schalke and Zaha is getting a rare start for Cardiff. A goal/assist or two between the two would be nice.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Good start to the season continues. 1-0 win against Chelsea thanks to Lukaku.

That's now draws against City(H), Newcastle(H) and wins against Everton(A), Chelsea(H).

Wasn't expecting a point off those 4 games.

JB7

Pretty awful results last night.

City drew 1-1 at Bristol City, Sunderland smashed 6-2 at home against Spurs.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Managed to sneak in the signing of Ylli Sallahi who made his début for Bayern Munich at the weekend. Bargain 280k!

Judging by the table at the moment, this season is going to be pretty close!

Anyhoo, playing Bremen today, getting 3 points pretty much guarantees I go through.

Last edited:

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
1-0 win at Everton in the new league. Also signed Firmino, will be pissed if he does not rise.

The transfer bans are set to expire as well;)