Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Levo

Band of Brothers
3-3 draw with City, happy with that.

1 win and 2 draws from the 1st 3 games, much steadier then last season.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
A draw, a win and a loss for me this season. I'm aiming for top 10, but would be content to be inside the top 12 or 13.
Chairman set me a goal of not being relegated, but feel I can do way better than that.

Barney

"We're going to smash them (Crystal Palace)"
Supports
Liverpool
I'm going all out for Suarez once his TB lifts. Going to unite him and Sturridge. I already have more than enough money.

Salah is up for sale too.

Barney

"We're going to smash them (Crystal Palace)"
Supports
Liverpool
A draw, a win and a loss for me this season. I'm aiming for top 10, but would be content to be inside the top 12 or 13.
Chairman set me a goal of not being relegated, but feel I can do way better than that.
Top 10 gets you European football.

Varun

Staff
I'd be willing to sell one of Modric or Fabregas. Only P/Ex deals. My preference would be for a deal involving a RB.

EDIT:

Also willing to sell Ibra, P/Ex again. Preference for a striker to replace him.

Last edited:

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
West Ham have gone off the boil recently. After 6 wins on the trot, we've followed it up with 3 draws, all of which we lead in. Blackburn on the other hand have been rubbish.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Yep, remember it's based on real life so just look at how the player is doing in minutes on a site such as transfermarkt.co.uk, and whereabouts the team is in the league. A lot of players are taken but there are still a few decent prospects out there if looking towards the future. Players in the top five leagues get reviewed up to four times a season