Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
New match engine to be roled out in multiplayer soon also, using soccer wiki's player attribute data also. so I presume that will come into our game at some point.....uh oh :D

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Probably for the best as, with no Vidic and Digne, Davies and Zouma out on loan, my backline is a bit short on depth.

Current first team

de Gea (91)

Rafael (91) Ramos (95) Kompany (93)

Ronaldo (98) Bender (91) Carrick (92) Isco (91) Bale (94)

Gotze (93) Messi (99)
Current cup team

de Gea (91)

Papadopoulos (89) Aurier (88) Sandro (89)

Depay (87) Eriksen (90) Pogba (90) McCarthy (89) Lestienne (86)

Balotelli (91) Michu (90)
I think I'll recall Davies from Blackpool and play Sandro on the wings in the cup.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
This season for me is all about building consistency, while letting some players go I don't need. While rotation is important for me, I think I'll manage if I get one more CB. Still aiming for top 10 this season, but I also need to drop 7 players who I feel simply aren't good enough. Sell them on if I can, and I'll be able to build from there.
So, anyone got a CB they'd be willing to loan out?

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
This season for me is all about building consistency, while letting some players go I don't need. While rotation is important for me, I think I'll manage if I get one more CB. Still aiming for top 10 this season, but I also need to drop 7 players who I feel simply aren't good enough. Sell them on if I can, and I'll be able to build from there.
So, anyone got a CB they'd be willing to loan out?
You'll be lucky to find one at 88 or above. Chairmen won't allow it. Highest rating I can loan out is 85!

JB7

If you can't get an 88 rated defender, Doria is available...he's an 87.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Bit of rebuilding work needed with them, but their stadium capacity gives you a big advantage if you can strengthen the side as you'll get more income than other teams.
I've always wondered that, how do I go about increasing stadium capacity? Does it increase from season to season, depending on success?

Varun

Staff
So how do I go about joining this? Is it similiar to FM?
Well, it isnt close to FM in terms of the depth of the game. The match engine is fecked and random, the transfers are weird but its still fun to play if you're playing with people you know.