Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Varun

Staff
Mostly about rebuilding at the right times and the likes of yourself, RS, The Stain and Trionz changing clubs when you did as I have no doubt at least one of you would be knocking on 20. I think Everton is the club with the most managers winning trophies while there - all 4 (@TheReligion, @The Stain, @Dom Gill and @Mciahel Goodman).

With my imminent problems at CB, LB and attack, it's a good time for other clubs to step up like Southend, Newcastle, Villa and Arsenal. I think you four have the depth and no possible imminent age problems like Middlesbrough have with their three highest rated.
That Everton team TS built was amazing. GS is building something similar at Southend. I could have won more at Arse if I'd not gone too early for rebuilds but was up against your best teams then so there's that too. Remember having a couple of amazing seasons but still not winning it.

Have a good setup now at Villa. Need a bit of luck and if Wirtz and Gavi can hurry the feck up with their rise, that'd be helpful. Potential for a tasty front 6 there.

Dom Gill

That Everton team TS built was amazing. GS is building something similar at Southend. I could have won more at Arse if I'd not gone too early for rebuilds but was up against your best teams then so there's that too. Remember having a couple of amazing seasons but still not winning it.

Have a good setup now at Villa. Need a bit of luck and if Wirtz and Gavi can hurry the feck up with their rise, that'd be helpful. Potential for a tasty front 6 there.
That's what I did not enjoy, I absolutely love building a team from nothing and being really annoying to you big teams. I'm still proud of the "been Barnsleyed" comments that got coined.

When I went to Everton it was a mistake and it sucked all the enjoyment out for me. I still miss Barnsley and in the future I will get back there.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
How many seasons does it take to build up a healthy bank balance? I expect to midtable with Burnley for a while but I wonder a lot about the finances - will they increase much if i manage to get into top 8 or top 6?

Also how does seat capacity increases tie in to all this?

Varun

Staff
That's what I did not enjoy, I absolutely love building a team from nothing and being really annoying to you big teams. I'm still proud of the "been Barnsleyed" comments that got coined.

When I went to Everton it was a mistake and it sucked all the enjoyment out for me. I still miss Barnsley and in the future I will get back there.
Yeah, not a lot of fun landing at a club with a crazy good team and just running it on auto pilot. The MEs so shit that squad building is really the most fun part of the game.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Yeah it is tough when you leave a side you've built up over a long period of time and go to a side that is already done. When I left Leeds for United, the attachment wasn't quite as big with me being there for two seasons, while at United there was still a fair bit I could do to put my mark on it as Zarlak's transfers were mainly short term here and now ones like Buffon, Diego Ribas, Cambiasso, Robinho, Sneijder, De Rossi etc.

Team a couple of weeks after I took over (first thing I did was recall De Gea from loan as he was getting concerns on loan at Forest):

Swapped Buffon, Robinho and some cash for Gotze.

Trying to play approx. 50 games next season with just two strikers should be fun but I've got around £40M to spend if I'm in a crisis.

De Gea (90)

Rafael (89) Ramos (94) Vidic (96) Badstuber (91)

De Rossi (94) Anderson (90)

Nani (93) Ozil (94) van Persie (94)

Messi (99)

Bench: Gotze (91), Diego (91), Smalling (88), Wijnaldum (88), Coutinho (88), Aurier (87), Sandro (87)

Need to improve the strength in depth but I've got a couple more signings in mind.
1.5 years later:

Manchester United confirmed lineup

de Gea (91)

Vidic (93) Ramos (95) Kompany (93)

Rafael (91) Isco (91) Carrick (92) Bender (91) Ronaldo (98)

Gotze (93) Messi (99)
352 was very popular at that point. Shame I couldn't get Ronaldo firing in the same team as Messi but still won some silverware.

How many seasons does it take to build up a healthy bank balance? I expect to midtable with Burnley for a while but I wonder a lot about the finances - will they increase much if i manage to get into top 8 or top 6?

Also how does seat capacity increases tie in to all this?
Capacity increases are mostly for teams in Division 1 but if your capacity is below the average in your division and you do well in the league, you can still get some increase but will take a while.

To build up a healthy bank balance you'll mostly be needing to sign players that are likely to increase in an upcoming rating review then flip them for a profit. It will take a bit of doing but you'll hit a point where you won't be as reliant on these.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Yeah it is tough when you leave a side you've built up over a long period of time and go to a side that is already done. When I left Leeds for United, the attachment wasn't quite as big with me being there for two seasons, while at United there was still a fair bit I could do to put my mark on it as Zarlak's transfers were mainly short term here and now ones like Buffon, Diego Ribas, Cambiasso, Robinho, Sneijder, De Rossi etc.

Team a couple of weeks after I took over (first thing I did was recall De Gea from loan as he was getting concerns on loan at Forest):

1.5 years later:

352 was very popular at that point. Shame I couldn't get Ronaldo firing in the same team as Messi but still won some silverware.

Capacity increases are mostly for teams in Division 1 but if your capacity is below the average in your division and you do well in the league, you can still get some increase but will take a while.

To build up a healthy bank balance you'll mostly be needing to sign players that are likely to increase in an upcoming rating review then flip them for a profit. It will take a bit of doing but you'll hit a point where you won't be as reliant on these.
Aye, i thought as much. It's a long road and I'll just have to accept my midtable position. Shame about the max loan capacity, I could be a good place for folks to loan talent to keep them within ffp :angel:

I've got a few projects that might turn a profit but I've also taken some serious gambles on players that may flop like Bebe

Big Andy

Bloke
What formation is everyone using these days? I've struggled since 3-5-2 became outdated to find one that works. I'm in a pretty competitive league but I'm finishing 9th and 10th with an average 92 rated team and I just can't seem to beat managed teams with any great regularity.

Damien

Staff
What formation is everyone using these days? I've struggled since 3-5-2 became outdated to find one that works. I'm in a pretty competitive league but I'm finishing 9th and 10th with an average 92 rated team and I just can't seem to beat managed teams with any great regularity.
I use 4-2-3-1 B. The successful teams in our league seem split between that and 4-3-3 A

Big Andy

Bloke
I use 4-2-3-1 B. The successful teams in our league seem split between that and 4-3-3 A
That's what I use, but I just always lose against managed teams for some reason, and my team is pretty good as well..

GK - Courtois - 94
RB - Rudiger - 92
CB - Giminez - 92
CB - Skriniar - 92
LB - Shaw - 91

DM - Kante - 93
DM - Koke - 92

AML - Chiesa - 92
AMC - Nkunku - 92
AMR - Alfonso Davies - 92

ST - Lukaku - 93

I have a back up of Szczesny, Pavard, Maguire, Bonucci, Camavinga, Havertz, Torres, Alberto, Werner, Jon David, Moreno.

So a decent enough team to be at least challenging.

Big Andy

Bloke
Still waiting for the likes of Shaw, Rudiger, Alfonso Davies to all go up by 1 in the ratings at least.

Damien

Staff
Yesterday's 3:0 victory against MK Dons.

Oblak (94)

Trent (94) Van Dijk (95) Ramos (92) Hakimi (92)
Zakaria (90)⚽ Alaba (94)
Bellingham (92)⚽➕ -- Goretzka (93) -- Pedri (92)⚽➕➕
Mbappe (96)

Subs: Stones (92), Eriksen (91), Disasi (89), Pulisic (91), Under (89), Sancho (91), Rice (91)
Injured: Kounde (92)
Did not travel: Frimpong (89), Baku (89)

Key:
⚽ = Goal
➕ = Assist
⭐ = MOTM
= Subbed off
= Subbed on

Next three games:
CCGAG4: Sevilla (H)
LSR1: Scunthorpe United (H)
MD08: Southend United (H)

Manchester United v Milton Keynes Dons fixtures this season

GameUtd PossMK Dons PossUtd Shots (SoT)MK Dons Shots (SoT)Utd GoalsMK Dons GoalsUtd SoT Conv.MK Dons SoT Conv.
5th March: Milton Keynes Dons v Utd​
62%
38%​
26 (11)
8 (2)​
0​
27.3%
0%​
Combined
62%
38%​
26 (11)
8 (2)​
0​
27.3%
0%​

Damien

Staff
That's what I use, but I just always lose against managed teams for some reason, and my team is pretty good as well..

GK - Courtois - 94
RB - Rudiger - 92
CB - Giminez - 92
CB - Skriniar - 92
LB - Shaw - 91

DM - Kante - 93
DM - Koke - 92

AML - Chiesa - 92
AMC - Nkunku - 92

ST - Lukaku - 93

I have a back up of Szczesny, Pavard, Maguire, Bonucci, Camavinga, Havertz, Torres, Alberto, Werner, Jon David, Moreno.

That's real strong squad depth right there. Jealous that your Davies can still play AM - Hakimi lost his ability to a few months ago :( and now he's got his rape case.

Big Andy

Bloke
That's real strong squad depth right there. Jealous that your Davies can still play AM - Hakimi lost his ability to a few months ago :( and now he's got his rape case.
I just can't seem to get a challenge going. I can win the first 5 or so games, then get beat and regular as clockwork, I'm losing a few on the spin and then I'm out of the race before it even gets going. We're on season 37 now, I last won the league in Season 16 in 2015 ffs.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Aye, i thought as much. It's a long road and I'll just have to accept my midtable position. Shame about the max loan capacity, I could be a good place for folks to loan talent to keep them within ffp :angel:

I've got a few projects that might turn a profit but I've also taken some serious gambles on players that may flop like Bebe
The big problem is the rating windows tend to be really shitty these days. They speed through each club and do a shit job of it, which makes the process of building your squad that much harder.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout

GK - Courtois - 94
RB - Rudiger - 92
CB - Giminez - 92
CB - Skriniar - 92
LB - Shaw - 91

DM - Kante - 93
DM - Koke - 92

AML - Chiesa - 92
AMC - Nkunku - 92

ST - Lukaku - 93

We've got squads of 90+ players stuck in Division 2. Sometimes it feels like the game curses your club for no real reason and no matter what you do you can't turn it around.

Throw in the weird sending off bug that the game seems to have and you have a really strange match engine. It feels like luck at times but then Damiens had by far the strongest squad in our game and he's dominated with the most trophies so clearly there's reason to the madness.

Damien

Staff
I just can't seem to get a challenge going. I can win the first 5 or so games, then get beat and regular as clockwork, I'm losing a few on the spin and then I'm out of the race before it even gets going. We're on season 37 now, I last won the league in Season 16 in 2015 ffs.
Ouch. So the process has been like that for a while then? It's not something that happened recently? All I can think is to try copying the ones who are doing best and see if that does anything, but that kind of squad should be doing well unless the teams above you have a bunch of 94+ rated players

Damien

Staff
We've got squads of 90+ players stuck in Division 2. Sometimes it feels like the game curses your club for no real reason and no matter what you do you can't turn it around.

Throw in the weird sending off bug that the game seems to have and you have a really strange match engine. It feels like luck at times but then Damiens had by far the strongest squad in our game and he's dominated with the most trophies so clearly there's reason to the madness.
I think Everton have been up there too which makes sense why we've dominated in recent seasons

Big Andy

Bloke

I'm definitely cursed. I can seem to win in the SMFA competitions though. I've recently completed La Decima in that, and won the Shield 3 out of the last 6 times. I've won a lot of trophies over the years but mainly early on. Winning the league is a pipe dream.

My players are never at the top of the goalscoring charts either. Lukaku never anywhere to be found, and yet some have 90/91 rated players scoring 25-30 goals a season consistently.

Big Andy

Bloke
Ouch. So the process has been like that for a while then? It's not something that happened recently? All I can think is to try copying the ones who are doing best and see if that does anything, but that kind of squad should be doing well unless the teams above you have a bunch of 94+ rated players
It is a very competitive league to be fair, a core of 14 players who have been playing for 10 years or so. Some are more active (or have more time to research) in picking up younger talents, and that gives them the advantage when its an Mbappe or a Haaland. I picked up Enzo Fernandez and swapped him for Chiesa, Jon David, Ferran Torres and Jose Gimenez as everybody has a feck load of cash so money is pointless so every deal is a swap deal pretty much, unless they get level 5 unhappy and feck off, and even then, it's a 13 way bidding war if it's a decent player or prospect. That's how I picked up Camavinga earlier in the season. I'm not sure how they choose which team he goes to in that situation where everybody has bid the same amount.

Then you have the outliers like Ronaldo, Mbappe and Haaland who score 40+ goals a season, and you can't get near those kind of numbers with a 92/93 rated striker, so you're always playing catch up in that sense.

I've spent a season trying out new formations having seen a 4-4-2 team win the league, and a 3-4-1-2 team do it, but 4-2-3-1 B is my only one where I can get all my top players in. 3-5-2 was the one where I won most of my trophies, but when they changed the way players fit into it, a lot of my team at the time were then out of position after the change so I had to change to fit.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I'm definitely cursed. I can seem to win in the SMFA competitions though. I've recently completed La Decima in that, and won the Shield 3 out of the last 6 times. I've won a lot of trophies over the years but mainly early on. Winning the league is a pipe dream.

My players are never at the top of the goalscoring charts either. Lukaku never anywhere to be found, and yet some have 90/91 rated players scoring 25-30 goals a season consistently.
It does make me wonder if despite the ratings they do weight the system towards specific players because Lukaku doesn't really score for me either. Last season he scored 5 goals with 8 assists and I finished 9th/10th in Division 1. Haland scored more goals for me when he was a lower rating than he scores now despite being 95 rating. Try working that one out. :lol:

Big Andy

Bloke
It does make me wonder if despite the ratings they do weight the system towards specific players because Lukaku doesn't really score for me either. Last season he scored 5 goals with 8 assists and I finished 9th/10th in Division 1. Haland scored more goals for me when he was a lower rating than he scores now despite being 95 rating. Try working that one out. :lol:
Last season Lukaku played 31 times and scored 14 and assisted 13, which isn't bad tbh, but then you look at Ronaldo at 36 and he got 27 goals and 15 assists in 32 games. All of the top strikers get around that number tbh, Kane got 28 in 32, Mbappe got 27 in 30, and Haaland got 27 in 31 as well, all with over 15 assists on top.

Traditionally its the teams with those players who end up winning the league

Damien

Staff
3:0 victory against Sevilla.

Oblak (94)

Frimpong (89) Van Dijk (95) Ramos (92) Hakimi (92)
Eriksen (91) Bellingham (92)
Sancho (91) -- Goretzka (93) -- Pedri (92)➕➕
Mbappe (96)⚽⚽⚽⭐

Subs: Stones (92), Zakaria (90), Disasi (89), Pulisic (91), Under (89), Alaba (94), Rice (91)
Did not travel: Trent (94), Baku (89)

Key:
⚽ = Goal
➕ = Assist
⭐ = MOTM
= Subbed off
= Subbed on

Next three games:
LSR1: Scunthorpe United (H)
MD08: Southend United (H)
CCGAG5: Real Betis (A)

Manchester United v Sevilla fixtures this season

GameUtd PossSevilla PossUtd Shots (SoT)Sevilla Shots (SoT)Utd GoalsSevilla GoalsUtd SoT Conv.Sevilla SoT Conv.
13th Feb: Sevilla v Utd​
58%
42%​
18 (9)
6 (1)​
0​
22.2%
0%​
6th Mar: Utd v Sevilla​
61%
39%​
17 (9)
7 (1)​
0​
33.3%
0%​
Combined
59.5%
40.5%​
35 (18)
13 (2)​
0​
27.8%
0%​

Varun

Staff
Last season Lukaku played 31 times and scored 14 and assisted 13, which isn't bad tbh, but then you look at Ronaldo at 36 and he got 27 goals and 15 assists in 32 games. All of the top strikers get around that number tbh, Kane got 28 in 32, Mbappe got 27 in 30, and Haaland got 27 in 31 as well, all with over 15 assists on top.

Traditionally its the teams with those players who end up winning the league
Game's biased towards attackers. Get your striker and 2 wingers in the 93+ range even if you've to downgrade your def and you'll do better I reckon. 92s supplying a 93 if your league is super competitive and others have those 94s in attack will see you struggle for trophies.

Dom Gill

I do think getting the right combination of tactics with formation has something to do with it. I got to a very good point with defense but could barely score with a worse side than the rest of the division seasons back. I find a slightly worse keeper is better than a better one when the rest of your team is okay but that is just me.

Damien

Staff
4:0 victory against Scunthorpe United with my reserves. Crucial game against Southend United tonight - they're favourites but a win for me would put us level on points.

Oblak (94)

Frimpong (89) Disasi (89) Stones (92) Baku (89)
Rice (91) Zakaria (90)⚽
Under (89)➕➕ -- Eriksen (91) -- Sancho (91)⚽➕➕
Pulisic (91)⚽⚽⭐

Subs: Ramos (92), Reyna (87), Bella Kotchap (86), Gomes (86), Sucic (85), Martinelli (84), Mara (82)
Did not travel: Mbappe (96), Van Dijk (95), Alaba (94), Trent (94), Goretzka (93), Hakimi (92), Pedri (92), Bellingham (92)

Key:
⚽ = Goal
➕ = Assist
⭐ = MOTM
= Subbed off
= Subbed on

Next three games:
MD08: Southend United (H) :(
MD09: Leeds United (A)

Manchester United v Scunthorpe United fixtures this season

GameUtd PossScunthorpe PossUtd Shots (SoT)Scunthorpe Shots (SoT)Utd GoalsScunthorpe GoalsUtd SoT Conv.Scunthorpe SoT Conv.
7th Mar: Utd v Scunthorpe​
75%
25%​
23 (15)
4 (1)​
0​
26.7%
0%​
Combined
75%
25%​
23 (15)
4 (1)​
0​
26.7%
0%​

CrackersJr

cum covered cherries
Dream start, making good early gains to avoid the drop this year. Long way to go though fortunately Vini is playing like a one man army

Damien

Staff
@RedSky you can do a better analysis but here are the red cards in Div 1 and the match results in no particular order. Definite improvement from previous seasons results wise. Most of the games the team with the sending off won had the red cards late on.

Sendings off this season in Div 1: 22

4 - Liverpool (Arthur, Correa, Dybala, Zinchenko)
2 - Darlington (Martinez, Moreno)
2 - Everton (Oyarzabal, Dias)
2 - Hereford (Kim, Lukaku)
2 - Middlesbrough (Muller, Kalulu)
2 - West Ham United (Berardi, Reguilon)
1 - Arsenal (Henderson)
1 - Bristol City (Dumfries)
1 - Cardiff City (Aouar)
1 - Leyton Orient (Gvardiol)
1 - Newcastle United (Odegaard)
1 - Norwich City (Tadic)
1 - Nottingham Forest (Chiesa)
1 - Wolverhampton Wanderers (Kroos)
0 - Manchester United and some other teams
  • Leyton Orient 3:1 Liverpool (Liverpool had Arthur, Correa and Zinchenko sent off, Liverpool scored 1 goal when they went down to 10, conceded all three goals when they were at 10 men)
  • Liverpool 1:1 Manchester United (Liverpool had Dybala sent off in 86th minute, no goals since)
  • Darlington 1:3 Bristol City (Bristol City had Dumfries sent off in 77th minute, no goals since)
  • Manchester United 0:0 Darlington (Darlington had Moreno sent off in 64th minute)
  • Newcastle United 3:0 Darlington (Darlington had Martinez sent off in 40th minute, conceded two goals since)
  • Hereford 3:3 Liverpool (Hereford had Kim sent off in 31st minute, managed to both concede two goals and score two goals since)
  • Hereford 0:2 Newcastle United (Hereford had Lukaku sent off in 28th minute, conceded both goals since)
  • Fulham 1:3 Middlesbrough (Middlesbrough had Kalulu sent off in 72nd minute, conceded one goal since)
  • Middlesbrough 2:0 Norwich City (Middlesbrough had Muller sent off in 67th minute, scored one goal since)
  • Arsenal 2:1 West Ham United (West Ham had Reguilon sent off in 30th minute, conceded one goal since)
  • West Ham United 1:3 Aston Villa (West Ham had Berardi sent off in 63rd minute, conceded one goal since)
  • Aston Villa 1:2 Arsenal (Arsenal had Henderson sent off in 11th minute, scored both goals and conceded the one since - this was the first game of the season and goals were against run of play (Villa 9 SoT to Arsenal 4))
  • Newcastle United 1:3 Cardiff City (Cardiff City had Aouar sent off in 82nd minute, no goals since)
  • Milton Keynes Dons 1:3 Everton (Everton had Oyarzabal sent off in 77th minute, no goals since)
  • Everton 1:2 Aston Villa (Everton had Dias sent off in 22nd minute, scored the one goal and conceded both since)
  • Newcastle United 1:0 Leyton Orient (Leyton Orient had Gvardiol sent off in 34th minute, the one goal conceded since)
  • Manchester United 1:0 Newcastle United (Newcastle had Odegaard sent off in 22nd minute, the one goal conceded since)
  • Norwich City 1:3 Aston Villa (Norwich had Tadic sent off in 85th minute, no goals since)
  • Aston Villa 3:2 Nottingham Forest (Forest had Chiesa sent off in 18th minute, scored one goal and conceded the three since)
  • Wolverhampton Wanderers 0:0 Chelsea (Wolves had Kroos sent off in 58th minute… and got MOTM)

Damien

Staff
Last night's 1:0 defeat to Southend United:

Oblak (94)

Trent (94) Van Dijk (95) Stones (92) Alaba (94)
Rice (91) Eriksen (91)
Bellingham (92) -- Goretzka (93) -- Pedri (92)
Mbappe (96)

Subs: Ramos (92), Hakimi (92), Pulisic (91), Sancho (91), Zakaria (90), Disasi (89), Under (89)
Injured: Kounde (92), Baku (89)
Did not travel: Frimpong (89)

Key:
⚽ = Goal
➕ = Assist
⭐ = MOTM
= Subbed off
= Subbed on

Next three games:
MD09: Fulham (A)
LCR2: Leeds United (A) :(

Manchester United v Southend United fixtures this season

GameUtd PossSouthend PossUtd Shots (SoT)Southend Shots (SoT)Utd GoalsSouthend GoalsUtd SoT Conv.Southend SoT Conv.
9th Mar: Utd v Southend​
50%
50%
12 (2)​
9 (4)
0​
0%​
25%
Combined
50%
50%
12 (2)​
9 (4)
0​
0%​
25%

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Villa are going to win the league. Crazy how they are first with that SoT against shots conceded %. Southend the other outlier, only 2 goals conceded. Impressive. Nottingham unlucky so far looking at their conceded SoT. Hereford.. Overperforming? Bound to drop down the table soon :wenger: @RedSky

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Villa are going to win the league. Crazy how they are first with that SoT against shots conceded %. Southend the other outlier, only 2 goals conceded. Impressive. Nottingham unlucky so far looking at their conceded SoT. Hereford.. Overperforming? Bound to drop down the table soon :wenger: @RedSky
If my players keep getting sent off and I forget to switch my team then it's inevitable. :lol:

Varun

Staff
Attack is bailing me out at the moment but not sure how sustainable it is to concede 1.6 goals a game if I'm to win the title. It's a joke how every SOT ends up in the net

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Attack is bailing me out at the moment but not sure how sustainable it is to concede 1.6 goals a game if I'm to win the title. It's a joke how every SOT ends up in the net
It will even out. That's what i'm saying. Impressive to be first with the current leak at the back.

Damien

Staff
It's actually happened twice before, in seasons which had low point champions.

SeasonTeamGFGAPts
6​
Nottingham Forest​
92 (2.42)​
61 (1.6)​
72 (1.9)​
9​
Blackburn Rovers​
75 (1.97)​
65 (1.71)​
67 (1.76)​

You've got the scoring thing down and aren't dropping many points so certainly doable. I didn't post the full on stats tables the previous seasons but @RedSky and @The Stain can confirm I've been moaning about my SoT conceded rate a hell of a lot in previous seasons and still managed to win the title.

Varun

Staff
It's actually happened twice before, in seasons which had low point champions.

SeasonTeamGFGAPts
6​
Nottingham Forest​
92 (2.42)​
61 (1.6)​
72 (1.9)​
9​
Blackburn Rovers​
75 (1.97)​
65 (1.71)​
67 (1.76)​

You've got the scoring thing down and aren't dropping many points so certainly doable. I didn't post the full on stats tables the previous seasons but @RedSky and @The Stain can confirm I've been moaning about my SoT conceded rate a hell of a lot in previous seasons and still managed to win the title.
Yeah, hopefully there's a reversal to mean on the def side and the high rated front 4 keep delivering. Good chance for the title with you, Everton and Forest having a slow start but long way to go.