Television The Sopranos

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
@R.E.D.’s Sopranos thread initiation:

dbs235

For me Sopranos are in top 3 tv shows ever( Star trek, GOT and Sopranos). But funny thing for me is that they have huge amount of characters who you just hate. Not love to hate, you just hate them because they are so annoying. Until i saw Joffrey from GOT, my most hated characters on TV were Wesley Crusher, Chris, AJ and fecking Janice.
Agreed, it's my favourite ever show and yet so many characters were so annoying - Tony's mum, Janice, AJ, Richie Aprille, Ralph...

robinamicrowave

Wanted to be bran, ended up being littlefinger
Supports
Man City
Just about to finish the second season after picking it back up for the first time in a while. Given what I know about Nancy Marchand, bless her, and where I guess Sal's storyline is going, and given what's happened to Richie and Janice, I'm curious to see what the show does to fill in all those gaps. Imagine it'll be like starting season 5 of Game of Thrones all over again. :lol:

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Agreed, it's my favourite ever show and yet so many characters were so annoying - Tony's mum, Janice, AJ, Richie Aprille, Ralph...
they were meant to be annoying though, all of the above characters were so well written.

Still my favourite show ever. Just the best writing and actors

Marcelinho87

Best TV show of all time and I don't think it will ever be topped. Gandolfini was perfect as Tony.

Look forward to the movie next year.

R.E.D.

The don't you love me scene is one of my favorites. It's just fantastic.

2cents

Scout
“Jean-Philippe, qu'est-ce que c'est, message machine broken?”

2cents

Scout
What a scene this is, Carmela getting called out for a lifetime of bullshit:

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
God, I can't stop watching Sopranos clips on YouTube. They're so good. And the comments are fantastic.

ShinjiNinja26

Amazing show! Definitely in my top 3 of all time, would probably place it 2nd I think The Wire just edges it for me..debating whether to watch it through again now for the 4th time after seeing this thread bumped. :lol:

2cents

Scout
God, I can't stop watching Sopranos clips on YouTube. They're so good. And the comments are fantastic.
I’d love to know how many hours I’ve racked up doing this.

2cents

Scout
He was gay Gary Cooper?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Some people are so far behind in a race that they actually believe they’re leading.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
The amount of quality minor characters make this show the greatest. Little Carmine being my favourite:

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
That was the whole point of them. Absolutely amazing characters, well written and made the show what it was.

2cents

Scout
The amount of quality minor characters make this show the greatest. Little Carmine being my favourite:
He’s fantastic. Also wish Albert “one of the trucks” Barese featured a bit more.

2cents

Scout
Fear knocked at the door. Faith answered. There was nobody there.