Television The Traitors (BBC) | If you've not watched it all, beware if you enter this thread as a bunch are talking without using spoilers

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
If I was a traitor who was on a team with someone who got a shield, and we kept it quiet. I'd think of potentially choosing them to 'murder', knowing it won't go through. That person with the shield can then realise they were the target the next day and hopefully also deduce that the people on your team (you and maybe someone else) are surely not traitors because they knew they had the shield.

Probably over-complicated and would need to be later game as some would wonder why you're still alive as a safelisted player but still.
Probably depends on the mission how someone might know. The bird task they could've done that, the scarecrow one they probably couldn't.

Last edited:

OptimisedRed

Totally addicted now have found the Australian version and think it's been better so far.
Enjoy. A few versions floating about if you have the bug for it. I really liked the Australian seasons so was a bit disappointed to see it cancelled.

Yagami

Good post resistant
@The Cat , if you like this you may like the mole. All the older seasons are on YouTube and they brought it back a couple of years ago on Netflix.

That’s who he reminds me of!

We’ve got nicknames for a couple. The Welsh bloke is Alex Reid, Tall Paul, Brian is Glass Animals, Ross looks like he has dwarfism from the shoulders up so he’s Dinklage.
Your description of Ross is the most apt thing ever. When he takes his glasses off you can definitely see he's Diane's son

Anyone watched the side show of this? I watched all three episodes in one so decided to give it a go. It's alright. All three who have been eliminated so far were on it and you got to see footage of two of them learning who the traitors were.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Feck sake why end it like that we know she’s a traitor

So Meg has to go that night then which means Paul is fecked as they’ll all surely be wondering how he survived the night.

Last edited:

Holocene

Feck sake why end it like that we know she’s a traitor

So Meg has to go that night then which means Paul is fecked as they’ll all surely be wondering how he survived the night.

The Traitors played that terribly, especially Paul. Couldn't be more obvious he's a traitor once they murder meg. What an idiot.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster

The Traitors played that terribly, especially Paul. Couldn't be more obvious he's a traitor once they murder meg. What an idiot.
Yeah he’s fecked pretty much but the faithfuls are morons for the most part so maybe he could get away with it.

sebsheep

Paul so confident that he'd get saved that he didn't really think going in there with Ash through :lol:
He should be toast after Meg goes.
Wonder if they'll let them recruit at that point...

ben_united

Paul so confident that he'd get saved that he didn't really think going in there with Ash through :lol:
He should be toast after Meg goes.
Wonder if they'll let them recruit at that point...
I doubt it, maybe a little later in the game. The faithful already think there's only 3 traitors which could feck them near the end.

IRN-BRUno

They clearly didn't think that through, lucky it didn't end up worse with Meg being banished. Not putting any of them in the dungeon would have been better , everyone was always going to assume that 1 person at least would choose themselves.

GBBQ

I thought Meg was saved because they had picked Andrew to be killed but then he was saved by immunity. If not it’s a bit of a strange set up that someone would be picked to be murdered who might then be banished before it happens.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
That Paul guy is so smug, I'm looking forward to it all crumbling around him. Wouldn't mind Miles winning, but other than that I'd be hoping a few faithfuls win.

I do have a bit of a problem with how the prize money is shared though - I think if the traitors win they should all get a cut, even those who were killed. That would mean that Ash would've been more inclined to accept that she should go for the good of the team, and they could plan around that. And it stops the traitors turning on themselves to the detriment of the team, which is bound to happen now with the remaining three.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
That Paul guy is so smug, I'm looking forward to it all crumbling around him. Wouldn't mind Miles winning, but other than that I'd be hoping a few faithfuls win.

I do have a bit of a problem with how the prize money is shared though - I think if the traitors win they should all get a cut, even those who were killed. That would mean that Ash would've been more inclined to accept that she should go for the good of the team, and they could plan around that. And it stops the traitors turning on themselves to the detriment of the team, which is bound to happen now with the remaining three.
TV loves drama though, it makes the backstabbing more dramatic when it means money is at stake. I do agree that it would be fairer if it was shared though.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
They clearly didn't think that through, lucky it didn't end up worse with Meg being banished. Not putting any of them in the dungeon would have been better , everyone was always going to assume that 1 person at least would choose themselves.
Yeah I thought the same. Stick four faithfuls in and let them waste time voting them off one by one assuming there’s a traitor there.

Bizarre ending too. Why stop the episode before that?

Paul is fecked trying to explain why he’s still alive the next day.

sebsheep

Was hoping she would get voted off because it would've been hilarious :lol:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

Was hoping she would get voted off because it would've been hilarious :lol:
Would’ve basically revealed two traitors and been an odd two days as they voted them out. They would likely have needed to speed it up somehow if that’s the case. I bet the producers are glad it didn’t come to that.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I feel like out of those left, Harry will go the furthest as it stands. He’s right bang in the middle of the pack, not too popular, not too quiet. Says stuff, accuses people but does in a loveable dumb way that people don’t feel threatened.

Miles needs to stop being so “I haven’t got a clue” very soon or that will come back to bite him as faithfuls will more often than not at least have some strong convictions.

Paul has the biggest challenge and I think will be next to go. He’s made himself too big of a personality and was never going to last til the end even without his dungeon plan balls up.

sebsheep

I feel like out of those left, Harry will go the furthest as it stands. He’s right bang in the middle of the pack, not too popular, not too quiet. Says stuff, accuses people but does in a loveable dumb way that people don’t feel threatened.

Miles needs to stop being so “I haven’t got a clue” very soon or that will come back to bite him as faithfuls will more often than not at least have some strong convictions.

Paul has the biggest challenge and I think will be next to go. He’s made himself too big of a personality and was never going to last til the end even without his dungeon plan balls up.

Agreed, no reason for Meg to be killed over Paul so it would take a monumental screw up by the faithfuls to not get him.
His plan for the dungeon was bad enough, no idea how Ash let herself get talked into it. I doubt she would've survived anyway but there was zero chance of her staying as soon as she went in there.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
I doubt it, maybe a little later in the game. The faithful already think there's only 3 traitors which could feck them near the end.
Traitors can be replaced though so if somehow two in a row got banished, they would definitely make another traitor. It's part of the reason why if you're a faithful there's no major reason to drive out the traitors early on. Best bet is to be the best friend of the apex predator

Sparky Rhiwabon

Agreed, no reason for Meg to be killed over Paul so it would take a monumental screw up by the faithfuls to not get him.
His plan for the dungeon was bad enough, no idea how Ash let herself get talked into it. I doubt she would've survived anyway but there was zero chance of her staying as soon as she went in there.

Hawkeye

How the feck are they struggling to not see Paul?! Did they not see season 1

Also Charlotte in the Catapult thing:devil:

Hawkeye

Only just realised today that Evie and Charlie are two different people

Spark

So funny when they pick on a faithful. “So I’ve noticed you’re a cnut and I hate you so that’s why you’re a traitor.”

DON’T PANIC ™

I was surprised and disappointed that Ash didn’t throw Paul under the bus by nominating him, instead of a random faithful. He had clearly orchestrated her banishment over 2 days. I feel more people would have been looking at him then in Episode 5