The Walking Dead Game

Kinky Melinky

Just bought this on steam. I got some pass that allows me access to all the episodes. There are 5 or 6 episodes in season 1 right?

evil_geko

Brilliant game, I waited until all 5 episodes were out to play it in one go and it was worth it, take a bow Telltale Games, take a bow!

Can't wait for second season!

Kinky Melinky

Really enjoying this! Thanks for the heads up lads. Definitely my type of game. Seriously graphic too!

I'm assuming by getting the pass for £20.99 that I can play all episodes?

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Could someone tell me what I'd get if I buy the game in the case? I assume you can't buy a disc with all the episodes yet?

I never download games.

Kinky Melinky

Just finished Episode 2. Enjoying it, but I think I've slowly but surely gone from being the good caring responsible guy to a bit of a Heisenberg :devil:

Pscholes18

Just started episode one...have a question....
How do I get that damn screwdriver out of the truck at the motel? He won't break the window nad Ive looked everywhere to find something to pick the lock.

Nevermind, found the pillow etc.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I shot that irritating little shit right in his freckly face.

Kinky Melinky

Finished the game last night. Enjoyed it. Was wondering about one part of it that maybe someone can clear up. You know the part when you're trying to start the train? There is this random Zombie in a smashed up car, strapped in by seat belt. He's got food underneath his feet but I cannot work out how to get it.

Is there actually a way?

mufcwarm92

Incredible game. Finished it today and I must say it was the most emotive game I've ever played. They did a great job making the characters mean something and make you choose sides.

Difficult to see where the next series could take us though, surely the two figures on the hill aren't the ones we all assume they are.

MichaelS

Incredible game. Finished it today and I must say it was the most emotive game I've ever played. They did a great job making the characters mean something and make you choose sides.

Difficult to see where the next series could take us though, surely the two figures on the hill aren't the ones we all assume they are.
2 figures on the hill?

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Really enjoyed it, but game of the year? No chance. The actual main story varies very little no matter what you decide to do.

Kinky Melinky

Really enjoyed it, but game of the year? No chance. The actual main story varies very little no matter what you decide to do.
Yeah I think that's a fair point. It was a nicely atsmospheric game and I think they did a great job portraying how grim everything was but it was stupidly easy. Looking forward to seeing what they do in the follow up, if there is one

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
Meh, I got bored into Episode 2 but I will go back to it at some point. Definitely one for fans more than anything.

It's like Dear Esther in the emotive interactive story, but is it really a game?, stakes.

NoLogo

I bought all 5 episodes a while back when they were on sale as a package and just got around playing through the first episode.

Really enjoyed it even though I would have wished for a bit more of freedom and more possibilities to fail, as far as I can tell now you can never really make a wrong decision and only get killed during quick time events.

The story is kinda nice but nothing too breath taking, if you have read the comics and watch the series there is nothing really new happening I feel and you can mostly guess what's going to come next.

Problem solving is okay in that game even though a few things seem a bit restricted, non the less it's quite fun playing one of these old school point and click adventures.

Hope it gets even better during the next episodes.

thepolice123

Just finished this incredible game. The characters are so well-written and voice acting so nicely done! Its like a TV show but the you get to interact with the characters inside, that's probably why people are so attached to it. Apart from the obvious Lee and Clementine, I thought Kenny the character was brilliant as well.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Anyone played the short DLC 400 days? All the stories were very well done I thought considering their very brief length.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I played the DLC. It's interesting but very short, sets up the second season well though.

Only got 3 of the 5 characters to join the group, will have to give it another run-through to get them all in.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
I played the DLC. It's interesting but very short, sets up the second season well though.

Only got 3 of the 5 characters to join the group, will have to give it another run-through to get them all in.

I got 4 out of the 5. The only one who didn't go was the girl with the young sister.

Weird Fishes

I'm buying a PS3 this weekend to play this, already got the game last Friday. TV series got me hooked and I wanted something to keep me occupied while I wait for the blu-ray release of the third season. I never play video games, is easily spooked and cries at um everything, I'm sure I'll have a good time getting killed :D

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I just completed episode 2. Kenny is an arsehole.

Also glad Larry was dead, otherwise i was going to end up killing the fecker at one point.

Also saw that on The Walking Dead season 4 trailer they show Macon on a map....hints?

Minkaro

I got 4 out of the 5. The only one who didn't go was the girl with the young sister.

I was exactly the same as you.

I thought having her execute the woman was a mistake at the time :(

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Chapter 4, episode 2. :(

Ben is a massive prick. As soon as you can get rid of him he is gone. Warming to Kenny a bit more, he was a prick too at first but I suppose he had reason to be, he's calmed down a bit now and is more reasonable in a sense.

vanthaman

Winner
I convinced 3/5, Vince and Russell refused to leave, Russell didn't trust anyone after leaving Nate to kill the old couple, not sure why Vince wouldn't [/quote]