The World Cup Final: France vs Croatia (Kickoff 16H00 BST)

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
Couldn't those idiots invade the pitch when France was attacking?

Kapardin

Great pass by Pogba there to release Mbappe.

I'd like 120 minutes of this game. Croatia play beautifully and France too when they are arsed.

Handré1990

Nah, people, stop shitting on Pogba. He has created both og France’s chances from open play. No where near a great performance, but look at the universally lauded Kanté this game.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
N'zonzi coming on so Deschamps realises the gaps in the France midfield.

Bobski

i take back my opinon that it was a penalty. After watching a few more times. I can still see why its been given because hand moves towards ball and knee movement looks like a disguise. Now...i think its too quick and too natural a movement for it to be given as handball. slow motion makes it harder for the ref because it looks a pen in slow motion. In real time, it was accidental. VAR should be shown to ref in real time for handballs
This is key, everything looks a foul in slow motion, so many of the early VAR decisions in this tournament were remarkably soft, refs overreacting to innocuous stuff.

RedorDead21

Love Keown the only time Pogs exists is when he does something poorly...no mention of that pass!

AndyJ1985

I'd be genuinely interested to see how quick Mbappe could run the 100m. I reckon ~10.4s

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
Griezmann is a far better footballer than me. Hard to admit, but true.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
The much heralded French midfield are kind of allowing Croatia to dominate this game so far. Need to really step up.

Croatia have started the second half as they began the first. Impressive.
Its a group that is definitely less then the sum of their parts. Croatia dominating them (though theyre better on paper in midfield too)

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Kante off! Surprised even if he’s been booked