The World Cup Final: France vs Croatia (Kickoff 16H00 BST)

kps88

This is the most open France have looked all tournament. Wonder if Kante was playing with a knock.

Kapardin

Nah, people, stop shitting on Pogba. He has created both og France’s chances from open play. No where near a great performance, but look at the universally lauded Kanté this game.
Kante is a phenomenal ball winner but he has very little actual ability on the ball. His weaknesses get exposed when he's up against class players like Modric and Rakitic.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
It's just his go-to change the whole world cup, he'd propably use N'Zonzi as a reserve tire if he could too.
Usually comes on for one of the forwards though. Guess Pogba will cover more ground now but he is capable.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
I'd totally disagree with that idea so we're probably better off agreeing to disagree.

I imagine most people would say France were on the tougher side of the draw compared to Croatia though.
Cheers. I probably haven't been eloquent enough about my point, but I do see what you mean.

But lets enjoy the game.

Hausen

Idk what the point of having all those ref’s in the room watching different screens help for if they can’t even properly inform the ref on a call such as Griezzman’s dive for the free kick that lead to the 1st goal.

AshRK

Kante becomes ineffective when he is booked early. He gets lucky by escaping many bookings in PL matches.

Handré1990

Kante is a phenomenal ball winner but he has very little actual ability on the ball. His weaknesses get exposed when he's up against class players like Modric and Rakitic.
He hasn’t actually won the ball a lot today, on the other hand he’s lost it plenty in dangerous areas.

Dante

Average bang
Idk what the point of having all those ref’s in the room watching different screens help for if they can’t even properly inform the ref on a call such as Griezzman’s dive for the free kick that lead to the 1st goal.
Penalties, red cards, goals and mistaken identity.

Not freekicks.